Main Menu

"I See You"

Started by Kxani, February 02, 2010, 08:55:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kxani

Yeah  I got the rights to do it...
Now's that finished.. :P

http://download841.mediafire.com/b4hgzove4kxg/y4ztwmtgwdm/Jordan+Cansington+-+I+See+You.mp3

From me to all of you! ;) It could be a better recording and mixing but it was 1AM in the morning and I was bored. (Yes I have home studio)

Payoang

Wow. This is incredible. I started listening and ... I like this version of song so much better. I'm guessing you're doing music professionally?

Nìwotxkrr Tìyawn

I thought it was beautiful, this coming from a guy that didn't like the original.
Naruto Shippuden Episode 166: Confession
                                    Watch it, Love it, Live it

Kxani

Oh my good. I was counting with response from you all but not in this way. I am glad you liked it and I can admit you both made me blush a bit. if there was any blushing avatar-smily it would be here -> :) instead of that one.

Seabass: I do work with music. I am releasing an album soon with one song inspirated by the movie Avatar. The text never says "Avatar" but the text is about a wonderful place where the nature has a own heart and bond to the other living creatures. It's about loving and bonding in respect and life. Rest of the songs is more goth-rock music. :)

Nìwotxkrr Tìyawntsaheylu: I love the song but not how it's done. A r&b song is not representing pandora for me. The song should be holy and full of power. It should give this "echo"-effect wich I added and the fact that I made the "And my spirit's never free...." different from hers it's cus I don't wan't it to sound lika a normal chior. I wan't it to be in the feeling of a praying or whispering na'vi, dead or alive. :)

Ftiafpi

Quote from: Nìwotxkrr Tìyawntsaheylu on February 02, 2010, 05:35:39 PM
I thought it was beautiful, this coming from a guy that didn't like the original.

THIS! I thought the original was 'okay' but this is really, really good! Really, really wonderful stuff here.

Txonyä'ite

This is going on the Ipod with your permission. I think this is much better than the original and I look forward to more of your work. Irayo

Kayrìlien

This is much better than the original. While this type of song isn't the sort of thing I normally like, you've done an excellent job making it more accurately fit the mood of the movie. This version is definitely going on my Avatar playlist in place of the original.

Irayo!

Kayrìlien

Tengfya swizaw

I agree with all the comments already said, and I have to say I really like how you emphasized the raw vocals, instead of masking them under layers of spacey digital tones. The slight imperfections and embellishments in this version make it seem so much more sincere or true to form in a way than the original.

Here's to not knowing exactly what you're saying and having fun with it.

Proud founder of the DeviantART Learn Na'vi group!
http://learnnavi.deviantart.com/

Makto Hufwe

This remix is ADMAZING!!!! That is how they should have done it. ;D

Irayo!

Eywa Ngahu.

Kxani

All of you, Irayo!

Oh gees, where should I start..? I am a mess. I usually don't cry just by reading some text like this but I can't belive that you liked it so much. My eyeshadow is all over my face now and it looks like Na'vi stripes from all the crying and the lång black braid down my back doesn't make it less Avatar  :P.

As  I wrote before, I expected people to meybe like it a little or not at all but this is overwhelming for me. To here that it would fit in to the movie and that it's better then the original is amazing, totally amazing and I can't thank you enough. We are soon recording a video to it (a school for media and production is using it as there final exam) and I am sure that I will share it with you lovelies.

Eywa Ngahu!
/Jordan

Kxani

Quote from: Txonyä'ite on February 02, 2010, 11:11:03 PM
This is going on the Ipod with your permission. I think this is much better than the original and I look forward to more of your work. Irayo

Ofcourse you can!! With love from me to you all. :)

'Itan Atxur

I too like it. Really good work.

Check out more from my DeviantArt page HERE

Mr.X

Very nicely done! There's not a one bad thing I could say about the 'technical' side of this.
But I just don't like this song very much and you would have to change it a lot more for me to change my mind :P
Of course, that doesn't make you, as a singer, any less amazing! Keep up the good work :D
Is there a site where your original tunes can be find? I would love to hear them.

Unilmokri

Bah.. The link won't work for me, keeps timing out when the browser tries to stream the song :(

Any chance you could put it on youtube Jordan/Kxani Tsaheylu?
Would love to hear your take on the song :)

also.. am I really the only one who absolutely loved Leona Lewis' version? :P Seems a lot of people didn't, I honestly don't get why though :o
War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things. The decayed and degraded state of moral and patriotic feeling which thinks that nothing is worth war is much worse. The person who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing which is more important than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature and has no chance of being free unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself.       - John Stuart Mill

Kxani

Quote from: Unilmokri on February 03, 2010, 06:43:19 PM
Bah.. The link won't work for me, keeps timing out when the browser tries to stream the song :(

I think you shall download firefox then. :) Or right click and "save link as..."

'Itan Atxur

Quote from: Unilmokri on February 03, 2010, 06:43:19 PM

Any chance you could put it on youtube Jordan/Kxani Tsaheylu?
Would love to hear your take on the song :)

also.. am I really the only one who absolutely loved Leona Lewis' version? :P Seems a lot of people didn't, I honestly don't get why though :o

No, you're not the only one. In the end I do prefer the Leona Lewis version over this. Doesn't stop this version from being awesome too.

Kxani

'Itan Atxur

Every time I finish watching Avatar, I sit through the credits so I can hear the entire song.

Kxani

Same here actually.

My song is actually going to be used officially in some projects. That came like a shock to me.

'Itan Atxur