Metallica - Nothing Else Matters

Started by Thorinbur, January 07, 2010, 06:02:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Thorinbur

This song has really simple text so i think it is possible to translate it even with our actual dictionary. I started, but I am sure I am wrong in many spots. I need your srung(help) people!

Metallica - Nothing else matters
Metallica - Ke'u slä fi'u tsranten
lit. Metallica - Nothing but this matters

So close no matter how far
Ha lok ketsranten peyfa alìm
lit. so close no matter how far. :P

Couldn't be much more from the heart
Ketamsun lu txan nì'ul ta txe'lan
can<past><negative> be much more from heart

Forever trusting who we are
Frakrr ..... tute ayoeng lu
every time (simillar to kawkrr = no time) .... person we (inclusive) be

And nothing else matters
ulte ke'u slä fi'u tsranten
And nothing but this matters
oel kame futa oel kekame ke'u

Nume fpi sänume

Wow, that was easy. Great choice too. Dunno about the grammar, im still working on it too.

Tanhì Tireafya'o

Wow. Pretty good. I just don't like it that I can't sing it along with the melody of it.  :P
Still it's incredible.

Son of The Eastern Sea Ikran Tribe

Pandora, is all our earth could have been

Kaltxì Palulukan!

Quote from: Nume fpi sänume on January 07, 2010, 08:44:39 PM
Wow, that was easy. Great choice too. Dunno about the grammar, im still working on it too.

Grammar is tricky with music. Lyrics and poetry often mangle grammar to make rhymes or rhythm.

Irayo for you song! I love it!

2022 update: Working on the new astrology book. "How to read tarot" books are on Amazon, if you are into that sort of thing.
Okay, so the old podcast is here: https://www.podomatic.com/podcasts/radioavatar It was goofy fun that ended too soon, but we had creative people. I hope we can get a new gang together (interested? PM me, let's make some magic!)
(Very old, outdated) Na'vi FUN activity book is here: But what are you doing? Let me know! :)