New song! AVATAR inspired!

Started by Kxani, October 03, 2010, 03:36:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kxani

This song is about making the right choices in life and about a girl walking around in a fantastic world (pandora?)
It's not finished since an african choir is going to take it's place but it's enough finished to post.

Used James H's library for film music- sounds. Did it my self with A guy called Jesper. yrics and text and song by me :)
Enjoy!  http://k006.kiwi6.com/hotlink/4i4k9024y2/01_if_anybody_cared.mp3

überdoodlet

Wow. That song is pretty powerful. And very true.
I really love it. Suggestion! I'm not sure how finished it is currently, but an idea: around 3:50, where the 2nd half of the chorus is sung, make a build-up of bass drum and high strings, for just some... Extra oomph. Anyway, great job.

Kxani

Just was I was thinkning to actually :-)
Thanks for the idea dear!

überdoodlet

Yep yep. Overall, great song!

What in particular inspired this song? :-\

Prof. K Miller

Hehe when I listen to it I laugh. It really sounds lame. Choior is on now and a lot mor :) thinking of posting it.

hemmond

old gallery link?id=1849[/img]
old gallery link?id=1890[/img]

http://twitter.com/hemmondssandbox

If it's change in you, then the world is changing too.
--22nd World Scout Jamboree anthem.

Talis

Human No More

The key you provided for file download was invalid. This is usually caused because the file is no longer stored on Mediafire. This occurs when the file is removed by the originating user or Mediafire.

:(

Do you have a single place with all your tracks to link to them? I've found two here and one elsewhere, but the download link for the ones here don't work :(
"I can barely remember my old life. I don't know who I am any more."

HNM, not 'Human' :)

Na'vi tattoo:
1 | 2 (finished) | 3
ToS: Human No More
dA
Personal site coming soon(ish

"God was invented to explain mystery. God is always invented to explain those things that you do not understand."
- Richard P. Feynman

Lahea Te Ketuwong Tarnahì'ite

Oeyä swizaw nìngay tivakuk
Oeyä tukrul txe'lanit tivakuk
Oeri tìngayìl txe'lanit tivakuk
Oeyä txe'lan livu ngay.

My BLOG

Ean Hufwetulyu

Eywa Ngahu Smukan si Smuke.

Yayo

I understand that this is a necropost but if people were still interested, I have an .MP3 version of this song. I don't know if I would personally be allowed to distribute it, as it is owned by Prof. K. Miller who is now an inactive member. So yes. Just thought I would say this as it contributes to the thread.

Yayo on facebook
Skxaypxe: callofdoty95

Tirea Aean

Quote from: Yayo on August 05, 2011, 10:16:12 AM
I understand that this is a necropost but if people were still interested, I have an .MP3 version of this song. I don't know if I would personally be allowed to distribute it, as it is owned by Prof. K. Miller who is now an inactive member. So yes. Just thought I would say this as it contributes to the thread.

late legitimate contribution does not count as necro. it looks like this thread gets posted on every few months anyway. as for the mp3 of this song, I'd ask her. She's on facebook every now and then.

Yayo

Oh. I don't think I have her on facebook. If someone were able to get her permission, I'd be happy to upload it to Media Fire or something like that.

Yayo on facebook

Tirea Aean

Quote from: Yayo on August 05, 2011, 10:29:09 AM
Oh. I don't think I have her on facebook. If someone were able to get her permission, I'd be happy to upload it to Media Fire or something like that.

We're speaking of song from OP, right? I assume that link is expired?

Yayo

Quote from: Tirea Aean on August 05, 2011, 12:23:01 PM

I'm sorry... OP?  ??? The song I have is called If Anybody Cared which is the song that this topic was about.

Yayo on facebook

Tirea Aean

Quote from: Yayo on August 05, 2011, 05:27:55 PM
Quote from: Tirea Aean on August 05, 2011, 12:23:01 PM

I'm sorry... OP?  ??? The song I have is called If Anybody Cared which is the song that this topic was about.

OP, you know, Original Post/Poster (of the thread)

If so, then she already put it up for grabs in OP. there's a link there. but I have just found out that after all this time, the link went bad.

Yayo

That's true... so should I re-upload it?

Yayo on facebook

Kxani

You have my blessing to re upload it :)

Kamean

Tse'a ngal ke'ut a krr fra'uti kame.

Kxani