Started by Payoang, March 08, 2010, 05:28:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Payoang

Na'vi Kxanìa Taronyu

Ok...
That was...different
Looked awesome and awkward at the same time. But a nice find Sebass! Nice to know the Avatar fanbase is growing.
I am a Video Producer, Webpage Designer, Na'Vi enthusiast, BMW fanatic, and a Mac OS X Server Certified Server Administrator.

I am The People's Forbidden Hunter
Oel ngati kameie!

I don't know where to turn, as my future is clouded.  The future is a haze, as my path is unclear.  Will my loyalty stick with my Terran race, or will it stick with the Na'vi?

Nanaki

Quote from: Na'vi Kxanì Taronyu on March 09, 2010, 01:03:08 AM
Ok...
That was...different
Looked awesome and awkward at the same time. But a nice find Sebass! Nice to know the Avatar fanbase is growing.

This. I love the outro ;D (Eywa would want you) :D
'Itan Atxur : Just remember, NO idea is too crazy <3

Then everything changed ... I fell in love. I fell in love with the - with the forest, with the Omaticaya people... with you...
Don't thank! You don't thank for this! This is sad... VERY sad only!

'Itan Atxur

That was amazing. This is the kind of thing that makes me wish my friends and I made moer movies.

Check out more from my DeviantArt page HERE

Keye'ung

I was always so sure that this was a p*** take of Na'Vi :/
A question that often drives me hazy: Am I or the others crazy?

HTML_Earth

I lol'd when he said tìranyu instead of taronyu

'Itan Atxur

Yeah, they butchered every Na'vi word they said except "ikran"

ZombiezuRFER

invite him here so he can learn some real Na'vi, instead of saying turok maktoo or tiranyu!!!! I lawled my pants.
Help my dragons grow! Click them!

give me internets!

Randomness is the cheese on the nachos of life, and everyone knows nachos aren't good without cheese

Help me with my wiki!
http://horatsiz.wikia.c

Rain

"I'm guessing he doesn't have much of a sex life"....BWAHAHHAHAHA!!
But seriously, I'd love to go hang-gliding...without the blueness.
And yes, he needs to learn real Na'vi and GET A REAL BOW. I lol'ed so hard when he just got frustrated and threw the arrow.
"If there are self-made purgatories, then we shall all have to live in them."
-Spock, "This Side of Paradise"

"The greatest danger about Pandora is that you may come to love it too much." ~Grace Augustine

Rain

I found it on Google, actually. I have yet to paint myself up (because I don't exactly want to do it Photoshop) and I was a little pressed for time. Before I found this, I (my avatar) was a toaster for about five weeks.

"The greatest danger about Pandora is that you may come to love it too much." ~Grace Augustine

'Awve Tìkameie

That was so "dumb," it was hilarious. And yes, someone invite him here so he can stop butchering the language.

I liked when they were in the field, and he went to shoot an arrow at the "Tawtute." Then the guy turned his glider toward him, and the "Na'vi" began to run.
My uncle's dog came over a little less than one week ago. I stupidly left the computer plug on the floor. That night, his dog chewed it up. So, the next morning, I go looking for the plug and I find a chewed up piece of metal. I sadly cannot purchase a new plug right now, and my computer's battery is out. I'm at my public library.

Also, I discovered this promising "small business" film company called Mirror Entertainment. It looks really promising: http://www.mirrorente

'Itan Atxur

As much as I love Rains current Avatar, I really liked the toaster. It was un denyably unique.

Rain

The trouble is that there are no fat Na'vi, and therefore I am reluctant to really do more than my "mask" area, that space between my nose/cheekbones and my eyebrows. Plus, I'm blonde and I saw not a single blonde Na'vi. :-\ Oh wells!

Rain

Not down, just honest and realistic. Then again, this entire upcoming summer should see me getting out more and keeping busy.

Wait a minute, this is getting WAY off-topic! Since when does Hanggliding turn into a pep session for a frumpy blonde?

Txur’Itan

Quote from: Rain on March 12, 2010, 01:16:11 AM
Not down, just honest and realistic. Then again, this entire upcoming summer should see me getting out more and keeping busy.

Wait a minute, this is getting WAY off-topic! Since when does Hanggliding turn into a pep session for a frumpy blonde?

Your not frumpy, overly self critical, but not frumpy.

And I am a FAT NA'VI!  HA TAKE THAT WORLD!

私は太った男だ。

ZombiezuRFER

no more hexapede burgers for nga then.  Try the new health foods, like palulukan's leftovers.  Theyre good, for scavengers at least.
Help my dragons grow! Click them!

give me internets!

Randomness is the cheese on the nachos of life, and everyone knows nachos aren't good without cheese

Help me with my wiki!
http://horatsiz.wikia.c

Txur’Itan

Quote from: ZombiezuRFER on March 13, 2010, 02:34:58 AM
no more hexapede burgers for nga then.  Try the new health foods, like palulukan's leftovers.  Theyre good, for scavengers at least.

Might turn my black spots back to their original color, that or into tsaheymelanoma...
私は太った男だ。

Unilmokri

*pat*
-remove-

*pat*
-remove-

*pat*
-remove-
"Dude..."
*pat*
-remove-
*pat*
-remove-
*pat*
-remove-
"I will fly with you"

Nearly pissed myself  ;D
War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things. The decayed and degraded state of moral and patriotic feeling which thinks that nothing is worth war is much worse. The person who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing which is more important than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature and has no chance of being free unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself.       - John Stuart Mill

Nìwotxkrr Tìyawn

I lawled so hard! It's difficult to tell if he was trying to be funny, acting stupid, or insulting us.
Naruto Shippuden Episode 166: Confession
                                    Watch it, Love it, Live it

Tirea Atstunwi

Txantsan ma Payoang!
I lol with it very much!!!!
Your scenario was very nice and the role plays too.
I have a little scenario which I'm trying to bring it to life with 3ds max. Now i am in the modeling phase of a Na'vi male. I have a lot of things to do until the finish of the project. (Actually I'm at the beginning of the whole process). I have to model male and female persons, flora and fauna. Animate them, render, export them and of course montage it (I have an avid media composer installed on my computer too). With that speed I guess it will take about a year to complete it (because I'm doing this at home when I have free time).