Hitler Spoof.

Started by Nìwotxkrr Tìyawn, February 15, 2010, 05:36:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nìwotxkrr Tìyawn

I found this on you tube recently and I thought it was funny as hell, it was made last October before avatar came out. If you understand German it probably won't be as funny though.

Hitler learns that the Avatar trailer sucks.
Naruto Shippuden Episode 166: Confession
                                    Watch it, Love it, Live it

Kxanìa Na'rìng

Great movie.. I couldn't stop laughing from about a quarter of the way in till the end.
"Why look who it is... YOU!... How'bout that." Lord Sheogorath

Java

Lol I love the fact that there's hundreds of those videos on youtube.

Letxuma Swizaw

Quote from: Kxanìa Na'rìng on February 15, 2010, 06:56:29 PM
Great movie.. I couldn't stop laughing from about a quarter of the way in till the end.

it is but after watching this vid, trust me, you'll never take this scene seriously again. :D
Oe Skxawnghu längu.

Kìrìstìyä tìpe'unri a kifkeyit kelor kawngsì tsere'a, tsafpìlfya kifkeyit tsafya txolängula.

Join our real life tribe! here(And yes, it will be a real tribe in the real world, not a role play tribe)

Payoang

Seriously. Downfall is a fantastic movie, and, being fluent in German, makes it that much more intense. The 9001 re-faux-subtitled versions have taken the intense out of it, but hey - they're amazingly funny.

Robert Nantangä Tirea

"Hitler Rants" are a curious but fairly entertaining phenomenon on YouTube. My brother plays mousehunt and he was shoving me hilter rants about it, who would have guessed  :P

How does a man choose between fresh and fly?

COSPLAY LIKE A BOSS!

NotW Celebrity #11!

Letxuma Swizaw

Quote from: Seabass on February 16, 2010, 02:15:53 AM
Seriously. Downfall is a fantastic movie, and, being fluent in German, makes it that much more intense. The 9001 re-faux-subtitled versions have taken the intense out of it, but hey - they're amazingly funny.

Even knowing a little german makes you feel special. Everytime i pulled out a little sentense it was a real confidence booster. it's the same as seeing avatar and knowing what they're saying, which is weird when you have to recite the lines for your friend who has a russian subtitled version. But then i tell him to get rid of it and buy the movie when it comes out, i promise.
Oe Skxawnghu längu.

Kìrìstìyä tìpe'unri a kifkeyit kelor kawngsì tsere'a, tsafpìlfya kifkeyit tsafya txolängula.

Join our real life tribe! here(And yes, it will be a real tribe in the real world, not a role play tribe)

Akamy

ahw, damn, i am german, so its not funny >_>

but the untertitle seems funny XD