Neytiri Song, Want to Make Video

Started by THoG_Kale, February 15, 2010, 01:34:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

THoG_Kale

Here's a song I wrote. Eventually I want to get a good recording of it, maybe with a band of friends, and make a music video. Any ideas what I would put in the music video?

Unilmokri

Fan-****ing-tastic.

Loved every part  ;D
War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things. The decayed and degraded state of moral and patriotic feeling which thinks that nothing is worth war is much worse. The person who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing which is more important than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature and has no chance of being free unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself.       - John Stuart Mill

Rolyu

O-M-G

Hahaha!  This is fabulous.  Neytiri is hot stuff.  I'm a female and I'm still kind of attracted to her. lol

^^' Yer cute too.

Good job!

Txur’Itan

私は太った男だ。

Hì'irawr

This makes me laugh in side my head really hard, and thats saying something. I like your playing style, and lyric too, That's also saying something because im super picky about music. Way to be  :D

Lukxasì

Neytiri I'm sure I love you!!!  :D

Great song...

Nyve

:D beautiful -what's the Na'vi word for beautiful btw?-

I love your style etc. and Neytiri is indeed ^^ great!!! (maybe that's the reason I got a sig of her?? ;))

I wish I could sing as good as you :-P when I sing my parents try to hide under the table!

Neytiri 4 ever ^^
(signature by BlazingsNL from DeviantArt)

Nanaki

'Itan Atxur : Just remember, NO idea is too crazy <3

Then everything changed ... I fell in love. I fell in love with the - with the forest, with the Omaticaya people... with you...
Don't thank! You don't thank for this! This is sad... VERY sad only!

Rolyu

This guy hasn't logged on since he posted his vid.  Skawng.

Fnua Atxkxe

Quote from: Rolyu on February 28, 2010, 02:19:20 PM
This guy hasn't logged on since he posted his vid.  Skawng.

Irony!! you spelled skxawng wrong!!! ;)
Anyone feel free to add me on msn or skype: [email protected]

Oe kamä ìlä oeyä txe´lan ulte fìtsenge leiu oel hu ayngati ma oeyä smukan sì smuke ulte nga ma Coga, nì´ul to fra´u ^_^

Rolyu

D: Eywa strike me dead, I forgot the all important "x"!!!!    :o

Nyve

QuoteD: Eywa strike me dead, I forgot the all important "x"!!!! 
you'd be surprised if Eywa was real and did what you said. (however if Ewya was real she would never stike you dead  :P)

Neytiri 4 ever ^^

Fnua Atxkxe

srane, seconded, Eywa only ever attcked the evil RDA, she'd never attack the nice people on this forum :D
Anyone feel free to add me on msn or skype: [email protected]

Oe kamä ìlä oeyä txe´lan ulte fìtsenge leiu oel hu ayngati ma oeyä smukan sì smuke ulte nga ma Coga, nì´ul to fra´u ^_^

Rolyu

What cracks me up about this vid is that I also have this crazy crush on Neytiri.  Though I think in my case its more that I wish I was as badass as her, not that I want to snog her.  But she is hot.

Neytiri lu sevin

I loved the video ^^ your a great signer  :)
Neytiri for ever  ;D <3

Nyve

QuoteWhat cracks me up about this vid is that I also have this crazy crush on Neytiri.  Though I think in my case its more that I wish I was as badass as her, not that I want to snog her.  But she is hot.
yea, I also love Neytiri. not in the way of loving her... but that she's uber-tastic ^^
but yea, I'm not male... so I would have to be homosexual to love Neytiri.
but I think more ppl have this ^^ Neytiri is simply badass, beautiful, and AWESOME ^^ go Neytiri

Neytiri 4 ever ^^

Nanaki

Quote from: Nyve on March 01, 2010, 01:33:51 PM
QuoteWhat cracks me up about this vid is that I also have this crazy crush on Neytiri.  Though I think in my case its more that I wish I was as badass as her, not that I want to snog her.  But she is hot.
yea, I also love Neytiri. not in the way of loving her... but that she's uber-tastic ^^
but yea, I'm not male... so I would have to be homosexual to love Neytiri.
but I think more ppl have this ^^ Neytiri is simply badass, beautiful, and AWESOME ^^ go Neytiri

Neytiri ! Neytiri ! NEYTIRI !  8) ;D ;D
'Itan Atxur : Just remember, NO idea is too crazy <3

Then everything changed ... I fell in love. I fell in love with the - with the forest, with the Omaticaya people... with you...
Don't thank! You don't thank for this! This is sad... VERY sad only!

Utrayä Mokri

Neytiriiiiiiiii.......

I love her. I really do. In all meanings i do love her :)
Merhaba! Hello! Mae Govannen! Kaltxì!

Oel tsati omum nìngay san Utral Aymokriyä sìk, slä oe zamup mì tìyawn plltxea Neytiriyä na san Utrayä Mokri sìk.

Neytiri lu sevin

Quote from: Utrayä Mokri on March 07, 2010, 02:28:29 PM
Neytiriiiiiiiii.......

for sure your not the only one  ;D
tha't because she is all a men desire and dream for  :D
that's what i think  :D but unfortunatly she is not real.... but with all of the planets in the universe maybe she exist  :)
and if she exist... Pandora exist to !!!   ;D

Utrayä Mokri

Quote from: Neytiri lu sevin on March 09, 2010, 09:49:44 AM
Quote from: Utrayä Mokri on March 07, 2010, 02:28:29 PM
Neytiriiiiiiiii.......

for sure your not the only one  ;D
tha't because she is all a men desire and dream for  :D
that's what i think  :D but unfortunatly she is not real.... but with all of the planets in the universe maybe she exist  :)
and if she exist... Pandora exist to !!!   ;D

This is very well thinking. I'm totally agree :D
Merhaba! Hello! Mae Govannen! Kaltxì!

Oel tsati omum nìngay san Utral Aymokriyä sìk, slä oe zamup mì tìyawn plltxea Neytiriyä na san Utrayä Mokri sìk.