[Dr.Who crossover] The Mad Man with the Box

Started by Clarke, September 11, 2011, 02:28:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Clarke

Here it is on Fanfiction.net.

It's mostly from the 11th Doctor's perspective, but we all know how Avatar's story's supposed to go. You don't need to have seen Dr. Who to follow along, and it might even be more entertaining if you haven't. You'll certainly understand Jake/Grace/Norm's reaction if you haven't.

Here's the FF.net description:
QuoteThe Doctor arrived on Pandora only a few minutes before Jake did, and he agrees: tails are cool.

For those who don't know, the Doctor is an alien ("You look Time Lord," he says. :P) who travels space and time in a police box which is bigger on the inside than the outside, and wears a bowtie. Why? "Bowties are cool."  ;D

So go read it. Tell me what you think, because I've probably got something wrong.

Duma Vadamee {Aungia Tsawkeyä}

i havent read this story yet, but i do hope you got the mood and settings down, cause (sorta) copying the scenes will not cut it. out of all the shows ive seen so far, the entire series as a whole has this depressing, but flicker of hope mounted on it kind of feeling - english style, and its worked for it for the longest time. doctor who himself is the biggest participent in it, and if you dont get his charcter and his characteristics exactly right, the story wont sell. so i really hope this books good, cause ill be really dissapointed if it doesnt have the "doctor who" feel.

old gallery link?id=2254[/img]