A call for help from my fellow Na'vi

Started by Tsteu Tsmukan, February 22, 2010, 08:15:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tsteu Tsmukan

Kaltxi to everyone! I just started penning down some ideas of creating a fan fiction of my own since I see a lot of poeple bringing out really cool ideas, so I've been trying to find out which idea would work for a story that would fit between Avatar 1 and 2.

So far I've penned down these ideas, and I'd like to hear what you think and which one would be best suited for me to write out. Keep in mind, I want to make this kind of a long story that would go more than 100 pages or so. Although I'm no professional writer or anything, I do have the passion to start writing away whatever ideas I have.

At the moment I have these -

1.)  A third alien race, unknown, becomes a threat to Pandora. Jake Sully looks up to the sky as he sees a moon that he once recognised but was so different now. It was tainted with darkness, spreading slowly. And Pandora was next.

2.) Human Avatars that followed Sully in the permanent linking process try to teach human education to the local population but Sully opposes the idea.

3.) An Avatar Scientist, a good friend of Gracie, wants to continue her work and explore the other side of Pandora, therefore Sully agrees to allow him to carry out an expedition. The expedition consists of -

- The avatar scientist (male)

- An ex-RDA guard (mutineed against his CO's during the Great Battle, also had a soft spot for the locals)

- A female avatar geologist

- Possibly Norm ( The First Voice told him it was possible for him to recollect his deceased avatar by obtaining a rare crystal located at the far reaches of Pandora. Because of his determination to be truly part of the people, Norman was the first to volunteer for the expedition.)

- Okata ( A great Omaticayan warrior, also one of the few warriors that rode alongside Jake in the Great Battle)

- 2 Omaticayan guards, appointed by Jake for security measures.

Ikranä mokri

i would say that eiter 2 or 3 are hte best ideas but i wouldnt take my word cause my creativity has been fcuked for a while now which is why my fan fic aint coming along

Tirea Tskoyä has a new look see it[url=http://forum.learnnavi.org/fiction-

Technowraith

In all honesty, i think 3 is the best. It seems to offer more of a solid plotline and it also offers the chance for character development and drama.
See that shadow? It's the last one you're gonna see.

Tsmukan fa kxetse anawm

Tsteu Tsmukan

Quote from: Technowraith on February 22, 2010, 08:35:07 AM
In all honesty, i think 3 is the best. It seems to offer more of a solid plotline and it also offers the chance for character development and drama.

Irayo, friend. I was somewhat also angling for that one but not sure what one would people like to read. Also, I'm also going to provide concept art or simple comic sketches provided with the story so, yea, like you said, it offers the chance for character development and stuff, which would be easier on the drawing part too.

Ikranä mokri

3 seems to have a much more structured plot line whilst 2 has potential for really getting to know your characters and to have a huge amount of exceedingly descriptive language

1 just seems to be an idea to me

Tsteu Tsmukan

Quote from: Twonyu Ikranä on February 22, 2010, 08:32:07 AM
i would say that eiter 2 or 3 are hte best ideas but i wouldnt take my word cause my creativity has been fcuked for a while now which is why my fan fic aint coming along

I'm sure there are some amazing fan fiction ideas in that brain of yours for us to read. :P
I usually never done fan fiction but this is my first time doing it, first movie to make quite an impact on me.

Ikranä mokri

i already have 1 that up ( shameless self promtion right here) tirea tskoyä is mine but chapter 4 and 5 havent been updated in ages. i have lost my touch