Only mostly AWOL.

Niwantaw

War,
War has begun,
soon,
soon the end will come.
Only mostly AWOL.

Muzer

For some reason that reminded me of "War has never been so much fun" from Cannon Fodder...
[21:42:56] <@Muzer> Apple products used to be good, if expensive
[21:42:59] <@Muzer> now they are just expensive

Niwantaw

well.
The end has been reached.
This story is at it's end.
many friends were made and many have died.
and now i ask you:
was it worth it?
Only mostly AWOL.

Txur Niftxavang

Well, war never changes... It's all about money, resources, or land. Forget political views, idiology, ethnicity. That's a lie, it's a lie to take from ppl. As said in the movie, "if someone is sitting on something you want, you make them your enemy, and justify by taking it." my favorite quote. Sadly it's too true.
PSN: AVATAR_052191

If anyone has a question about firearms training/ Bow training leave a message, a voicemail on my phone, or text.
State your name, and if you are one of the people.

Niwantaw

any comments?
any favourite characters?
any awful typos?
Only mostly AWOL.

Txur Niftxavang

I read the Into The Jungle. I can already tell that this will be my fav. ;D    I've become a fan after reading your stories.

If anyone has a question about firearms training/ Bow training leave a message, a voicemail on my phone, or text.

Niwantaw

*waves hand*

"you will pay me to write more"
Only mostly AWOL.

Txur Niftxavang

Well, if I had a jeb, I definitely would. Hey, if u want donation I will gladly sell some of my useless stuff IE; Comp, one of my kidneys. I dnt think my kidneys are compatible with sawtute...   ???

Swoka Ikran

Just finished reading. Excellent story. A little short compared to others I've read though.
2010 was the year of the Na'vi.Vivar 'ivong Na'vi!

Avatray | NWOTD Sigbars | Sacred's Sigbar Tool | My collection of Avatar merchandise

Niwantaw

I write short stories because a long one I'll never finish..
i'll get sidetracked or eaten before reaching the end
Only mostly AWOL.

Swoka Ikran

Ah. That explains it.

If I ever write one (maybe over the summer if I have time...), it will probably be short as well. Like you, I'd end up sidetracked with my other hobbies.
2010 was the year of the Na'vi.Vivar 'ivong Na'vi!

Avatray | NWOTD Sigbars | Sacred's Sigbar Tool | My collection of Avatar merchandise

Duma Vadamee {Aungia Tsawkeyä}

unlike all of you, i will be doing a offical book that will hopefully get published after im done with it...and it will have nothing to do with Avatar, im afraid.

old gallery link?id=2254[/img]

Niwantaw

you need to
A) keep your ego in check
B) realise that you are getting very annoying

also i have a friend who has written a 130 or so page long story in A4 and is currently working on a second.
once that is finished he's going to try and get them both published.

so yeah it isn't that impressive saying your working on a book.

and some of us..
don't charge.
we do it for the pleasure of others reading our work and also because it's fun
Only mostly AWOL.

Duma Vadamee {Aungia Tsawkeyä}

would it be impressive if i caid that Dreamwalker's Dilema Took up 450 pages? In simple turms, if published, it would be a f***ing novel.

old gallery link?id=2254[/img]

Niwantaw

what of size 8 on word?

edit: just copied and pasted all what you have done...

57 pages.... With all the other crap in it and size 12

CBA to covert it to a normal format
Only mostly AWOL.

ShadowMainZERO

Quote from: Duma Vadamee {Aungia Tsawkeyä} on May 18, 2010, 10:36:40 AM
would it be impressive if i caid that Dreamwalker's Dilema Took up 450 pages? In simple turms, if published, it would be a f***ing novel.

450 pages is not impressive. Most books I read are somewhere between 500 and 800 pages in length. Besides, no one would publish Dreamwalker's Dilemma in the first place. Even if you did have the rights to it.

Come join the adventure in Strange Lands: A Pandoran RP!

The ultimate power is found in the incorruptible light hidden deep in the darkness. You must delve into the darkest part of your heart and find that light. Once you do, never let go of it. Remember: Your heart is the greatest weapon of all.

Muzer

I must agree - you are getting quite annoying, your ego seems to be getting the better of you. You could do with going in the Total Perspective Vortex on Frogstar World B.
[21:42:56] <@Muzer> Apple products used to be good, if expensive
[21:42:59] <@Muzer> now they are just expensive

Niwantaw

"For whosoever exalteth himself shall be abased; and he that humbleth himself shall be exalted"
'nuf said
Only mostly AWOL.

ShadowMainZERO

Quote from: Tawtute akawng on May 18, 2010, 10:58:50 AM
"For whosoever exalteth himself shall be abased; and he that humbleth himself shall be exalted"
'nuf said

That's Luke 14:11 JKV, btw.

Come join the adventure in Strange Lands: A Pandoran RP!

The ultimate power is found in the incorruptible light hidden deep in the darkness. You must delve into the darkest part of your heart and find that light. Once you do, never let go of it. Remember: Your heart is the greatest weapon of all.