A skxawng in Kelutral - comments

Started by Lolet, August 01, 2010, 03:20:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Puvomun

No, not about the current fanfiction... but about what's to come.

I am going to do Nanowrimo again this year (4th year running), and I plan to write a follow-up on the fanfiction that is close to its end.
The aim in November is to write an average of 1780 words a day to get to 50.000 words by the end of the month. I will do my best to put the progress in a new fanfic thread here, but I am not going to lock that topic.
I'll make a new comments topic for it if anyone feels like it to comment, but locking and unlocking a topic is too cumbersome when doing something like Nano... priorities change in November.

Yes, I intend to put "us" in the story again. If someone wants "out", let me know (you still have 2 weeks for that HRH ;D) If someone wants "in", let me know as well and I'll do what I can.

Muzer and other Navi-language experts, you won't have much work to check on nìNa'vi. I don't plan on sticking in elaborate Na'vi. As I said: priorities change in November. It's about writing. A lot. ;)

2 more chapters of this one to come, but I am already plotting 3 storylines with events for Nanowrimo.

Kìyevame!
Krr a lì'fya lam sraw, may' frivìp utralit.

Ngopyu ayvurä.

Ekirä

Quote from: Puvomun on October 17, 2010, 01:25:54 PM
No, not about the current fanfiction... but about what's to come.

I am going to do Nanowrimo again this year (4th year running), and I plan to write a follow-up on the fanfiction that is close to its end.
The aim in November is to write an average of 1780 words a day to get to 50.000 words by the end of the month. I will do my best to put the progress in a new fanfic thread here, but I am not going to lock that topic.
I'll make a new comments topic for it if anyone feels like it to comment, but locking and unlocking a topic is too cumbersome when doing something like Nano... priorities change in November.

Yes, I intend to put "us" in the story again. If someone wants "out", let me know (you still have 2 weeks for that HRH ;D) If someone wants "in", let me know as well and I'll do what I can.

I'm still in! ;D Sounds excellent.....and good luck! My sister does NaNo so I know how much of a push it is to write 1780 words every day.

Puvomun

Quote from: Ekirä on October 17, 2010, 01:33:50 PM
I'm still in! ;D Sounds excellent.....and good luck! My sister does NaNo so I know how much of a push it is to write 1780 words every day.
Irayo, ma tsmuke. Your sister is one of those nuts too? Tewti! :D All the luck to her too, it is a wonderful madness.

How do you feel, you heroine, limping after the battle, and sneaking off like that on pa'li to fight...? ;)

Ngopyu ayvurä.

Ekirä

Quote from: Puvomun on October 17, 2010, 02:01:49 PM
Quote from: Ekirä on October 17, 2010, 01:33:50 PM
Irayo, ma tsmuke. Your sister is one of those nuts too? Tewti! :D All the luck to her too, it is a wonderful madness.

How do you feel, you heroine, limping after the battle, and sneaking off like that on pa'li to fight...? ;)

Just doing my part as a Na'vi. ;D

Lolet

Quote from: Puvomun on October 15, 2010, 01:56:10 PM
Ma oeyä eylan,

I am touched that you like my fanfic so much. Really, I had not expected it. As I said to ma oeyä tsmukan Nusumea Tirea on TS earlier today, I may start a new part, that goes on where this first part ends.
This first part, the Skxawng, follows the movie.

I'll take some time to think of a new story to start, with the same characters, add some more, do some new things too. This second part will be 'free style' then. May take a bit of time, as Nanowrimo is coming, but I feel good about this!

Irayo, ma eylan, for your words.

ta Puvomun.

If you continued it, I would burst from joy.

Puvomun

Quote from: Lolet Maticay Tsam'Tirea Omatikaya on October 17, 2010, 05:01:03 PM
If you continued it, I would burst from joy.
Ohhhwwww... I would be so sorry if my writing actions would cause you to burst!! ;)

But - I am very pleased with the Na'vi plan I have prepared for Nanowrimo. Unfortunately I am only allowed to start writing on November 1st, so I have to hold back until then.

And some of you better prepare to be teachers in November. Just fair to issue this warning upfront. ;D

Ohhh, maybe I am going to have too much fun dropping teasers here until November! ;D

Ngopyu ayvurä.

Amaya

>.> if you want you can play with my character...if you feel you might have a need for a healer/healer's helper. :)

Puvomun

Quote from: Amaya on October 18, 2010, 01:14:17 PM
>.> if you want you can play with my character...if you feel you might have a need for a healer/healer's helper. :)
Txantsan! Healers are always welcome. :)

Ngopyu ayvurä.

Puvomun

Hapxì mevomrr is online, for who wants to read it.

Ngopyu ayvurä.

Puvomun

The last chapter of my current fanfic is online now.

On 1 November I will start writing more (for Nanowrimo). Until then...

Ngopyu ayvurä.

Ekirä

What an excellent story! I'm so glad you wrote it until the end. ;D

Thanks so much for making me a part of it. ::)

Puvomun

Kaltxì ma Ekirä

Quote from: Ekirä on October 22, 2010, 03:39:44 PM
What an excellent story! I'm so glad you wrote it until the end. ;D

Thanks so much for making me a part of it. ::)
I am very glad you like the story the way I did it. It was a lot of fun adding the bits that were not covered in the movie.
And you're welcome, having people from LN in it made the story even more 'alive' for me as well. :)

Ngopyu ayvurä.

archaic

Aaaah! You can't leave it like that, what happens to Jakesully? Oh yeah, it's in the movie.

But seriously, thank you very very much, I have enjoyed it hugely.
Even if I am a little sad you've finished, so you'll just have to write a sequel now!

Cookie for you .....
Pasha, an Avatar story, my most recent fanfic, Avatar related, now complete.

The Dragon Affair my last fanfic, non Avatar related.

Puvomun

Kaltxì ma 'eylan Archaic

Quote from: archaic on October 23, 2010, 12:15:20 PM
Aaaah! You can't leave it like that, what happens to Jakesully? Oh yeah, it's in the movie.

But seriously, thank you very very much, I have enjoyed it hugely.
Even if I am a little sad you've finished, so You'll just have to write a sequel now!
I do plan on writing a sequel. The idea is already largely ready. My plan is to start writing the sequel for Nanowrimo, the crazy affair to write a 50,000 word novel within a month. The Avatar sequel will be my novel, and yes, I will post here what I have written, hopefully each day. Uneditted, errors and typos and all.

Quote from: archaic on October 23, 2010, 12:15:20 PM
Cookie for you .....
Wou! Ke pxan, ma 'eylan, oe irayo si ngaru.

Ngopyu ayvurä.

archaic

Pasha, an Avatar story, my most recent fanfic, Avatar related, now complete.

The Dragon Affair my last fanfic, non Avatar related.