The Journey of Raltaw. {Comments}

Started by Tìrey Tsmukan, June 16, 2010, 02:21:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Txura Rolyu

Great job with the Palulukan. Keep it up and keep on writing. If you ever need another person to help you write I will gladly help.
Quote from: Ekirä on March 30, 2011, 04:45:34 PMNeytiri: Now you choose your woman. This you must feel inside. If she also chooses you, move quick like I showed.
Jake: How will I know if she chooses me?
Neytiri: She will try to kill you.
Jake: Outstanding. *takes out an ikran-catcher and walks through hometree looking for women*

Tìrey Tsmukan

thanks. Any input is welcome.  ;) Glad you're enjoying it.

Txura Rolyu

I would like to possibly do some help with the evil character.
Quote from: Ekirä on March 30, 2011, 04:45:34 PMNeytiri: Now you choose your woman. This you must feel inside. If she also chooses you, move quick like I showed.
Jake: Outstanding. *takes out an ikran-catcher and walks through hometree looking for women*

Tìrey Tsmukan

wait, before i answer that. Do you mean: help. as in work on it with me? or as in give me some thing you want to see changed slightly... because if it's the first one, I must apologetically decline. For one, the amount of distance between us would make it slightly difficult to throw ideas quickly back and forth. and second, I must say that I would like to work this one to the end on my own. However, Any thing that seems: Fake, wrong, contradictory to Avatar, etc. I would gladly receive input, and suggestions for how to change it... I apologize for misunderstanding your question.

As it is, Drake will feature heavily throughout the story, any input on what you think I should do with him is absolutely welcome!  :)

Eywa ngahu Txura, I hope I haven't angered you.

Tsu'tey

I am not understand all with my Skxwng English, but what i have understand is very very good !

Ich bleibe in Erinnerung. Ich habe mit Toruk Makto gekämpft. Und wir waren Brüder. Und er war mein letzter Schatten.

Tìrey Tsmukan

Irayo ma Tsu'tey! here, maybe I can give you some help: (using google translate, so it may be a little incorrect...)

Dank einem Haufen! Ich bin froh, dass du es genossen. Ich hoffe, es war nicht allzu schwer zu verstehen. Vielen Dank für den Kommentar!

Eywa ngahu!

Txura Rolyu

No you never angered me on that. I was hoping to help write it perhaps. But I will gladly be an "editor" of sorts to help you out.  :D

Tìrey Tsmukan

Irayo nìmun ma Txura Rolyu. I'm glad I didn't offend you.  :) I've been very busy lately and haven't had time to mess with the next chapter, but I'm going to spend some time tonight and get to work. I hope you enjoy it.

Eywa ngahu.

Tìrey Tsmukan

The next chapter is up. Thanks again to everyone who gave me advice.  :)

Quote from: Neytiri te Tskaha Mo'at'ite on March 13, 2011, 03:43:29 PM
Ngaru lrrtok furia vur sutesì, ma Eyktan :D Oel omum futa tsaw lìyu txantsan ;)

Irayo ma Neytiri.  ;) Sìlpey oe futa ngeyä lu eyawr.  :)

Eywa ayngahu!

Txura Rolyu

Getting to that Chapter RIGHT NOW!!!  :P

Txura Rolyu

So now we have Alex the Murderer and Drake the guy that wants to just live happily in his own link pod but now he has to run...

This is going to be a fun story.  ;D

Tìrey Tsmukan

Quote from: Txura Rolyu on March 23, 2011, 12:57:00 PM
So now we have Alex the Murderer and Drake the guy that wants to just live happily in his own link pod but now he has to run...

This is going to be a fun story.  ;D

Yep.  ;D As it is, the only person who's looking like they're going to live happy ever after is... oh whoops I was wrong. Nobody.  :P

Okay, now I'm back in the rhythm, the next one should be up soonish... *he said hopefully*

Eywa ngahu!

Tìrey Tsmukan

The next chapter is up, as usual I apologize for the delay... (I bet you're getting used to that...)

Eywa ayngahu!

Txura Rolyu

I am getting a little used to it. But believe me the wait is worth it each time. The quality of writing is great and I really like all the characters so far.

One thing that was a little confusing though was when Pxirse breaks tsaheylu he speaks to a woman... is this Grace speaking through Eywa or just Eywa's essence?  ???

Again great job.

Txura Rolyu

Tìrey Tsmukan

Quote from: Txura Rolyu on April 22, 2011, 02:14:49 PM
I am getting a little used to it. But believe me the wait is worth it each time. The quality of writing is great and I really like all the characters so far.

One thing that was a little confusing though was when Pxirse breaks tsaheylu he speaks to a woman... is this Grace speaking through Eywa or just Eywa's essence?  ???

Again great job.

Txura Rolyu

::) You really think I'm gonna answer that? It's supposed to be confusing. You'll see...  ;D

Irayo. I'm glad I'm still writing things that you like.

hopefully I'll get to writing the next chapter sooner... we'll see.

Anyway, Eywa ngahu!

Syulang

this is a really good story! I can't wait to see more, if you are contuining to write it  :) sorry for necropost.....  ::)
Oel ayngati kameie ma oeyä aysmukan sì aysmuke ulte Eywa ayngahu livu

munea kifkey, 'awa soaia

Tìrey Tsmukan

Quote from: Syulang on August 03, 2011, 08:15:04 PM
this is a really good story! I can't wait to see more, if you are contuining to write it  :) sorry for necropost.....  ::)

No problem at all... Frankly though I've sort of lost interest in writing it... a lot of things have come up in my life that take precedence over my writing. However, I was recently thinking of continuing writing it... but we'll see... perhaps if I get a few more people commenting on it.

Thanks anyway though, Eywa ngahu.

Txura Rolyu

:'( NOOOOOOOOO!!!! Kehe!! RUTXE dont stop writing this story it is sooooooo good. I would hate to see it die out.

I hope you can find some time in your days to return to writing this.