Beta Reader needed (hopefully I'm in the right place)

Started by hì'ia tuté, April 02, 2012, 06:37:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hì'ia tuté

I've got this nagging muse in my head and I've written like 3 different versions of the same story topic, or at least starts to stories... and I'm not sure which one I like best... I need somebody to be like a sounding board and to correct grammar/spelling (maybe help with Na'vi words)... I tried to find a beta reader on ff.net but nobody really jumped out at me as somebody I wanted to work with... so I'm hoping maybe somebody here can help.

Edit: the nagging muse that keeps bugging me, wants me to write a story about Neytiri's first reaction to either seeing Jake's human form at the mobile shack, or Jake telling Neytiri about his injury in between Jake's training sessions... I haven't figured out which scenario I like best...

hì'ia tuté

Human No More

Sorry, I can't help that much with Na'vi parts, but I can with English.
"I can barely remember my old life. I don't know who I am any more."

HNM, not 'Human' :)

Na'vi tattoo:
1 | 2 (finished) | 3
ToS: Human No More
dA
Personal site coming soon(ish

"God was invented to explain mystery. God is always invented to explain those things that you do not understand."
- Richard P. Feynman

Blue Elf

Well, if you need help with Na'vi, I can to try...
Oe lu skxawng skxakep. Slä oe nerume mi.
"Oe tasyätxaw ulte koren za'u oehu" (Limonádový Joe)

hì'ia tuté

mostly what I need is somebody to read my three stories (which are all dealing with the same main topic) and tell me which is best, in their opinion and then help me beta that story.

Tanri

Kaltxì ma hì'i tuté.
Txo ngaru mi lu tìkin a srung si fte ftxivey vurit fu piveng tsavurit nìNa'vi, rutxe fpive' upxaret oer.
Ke tsun oe pänutivìng ke'ut, taluna ke fnan oel melì'fyati nìwotx alu Na'vi sì 'Ìnglìsì, slä tsun fmivi. ;)
Tätxawyu akì'ong.