Bionic Arms and Pandora, THE OFFICAL CHAT THREAD (As nominated by Nume)

Started by Lehrrap Uniltìranyu, January 03, 2010, 03:44:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

El Jacko

Quote from: Lehrrap Uniltìranyu on April 27, 2010, 07:43:45 AM
You guys have no idea how much I appreciate your support. ;D I'm powering through, and the last few weeks of school are (hopefully) winding down, and then I can knuckle down and get some real work done! Expect something around or after May 20th (as that is when my Graduation is and then I will no longer have class...)

May 20th? MAY? Damnit man, my season doesn't start until the 16th and runs right through to 29th June. Lucky git.
'Look at that dot. That's here. That's home. That's us...on a mote of dust, suspended in a sunbeam' - Carl Sagan

Lehrrap Uniltìranyu

If it'll make you feel any better, my classes for college start July 20th and my move-in date for my Dorm is July 7th...

-----------
"Ta'em 'eko!!!"
-----------
"Better to have fought and died then never to have fought at all"
-----------
Bionic Arms and Pandora, The most read FanFic on Learnnavi.org! Read it here! -Shameless self promotion-

El Jacko

'Look at that dot. That's here. That's home. That's us...on a mote of dust, suspended in a sunbeam' - Carl Sagan

Niwantaw

where is the next chapter???

i've nearly eaten my desk with impatience  :D
Only mostly AWOL.

Lehrrap Uniltìranyu

Well, don't eat your desk just yet. Get some condiments first, and by the time you get back I should have the next chapter up.

-----------
"Ta'em 'eko!!!"
-----------
-----------
Bionic Arms and Pandora, The most read FanFic on Learnnavi.org! Read it here! -Shameless self promotion-

Duma Vadamee {Aungia Tsawkeyä}

Quote from: Tawtute akawng on May 16, 2010, 04:10:02 PM
where is the next chapter???

i've nearly eaten my desk with impatience  :D

i must agree with Tawtute akawng on this. where is the next chapter? my patience is starting to weir thin as well....

old gallery link?id=2254[/img]

Lehrrap Uniltìranyu

New chapter? There is no new chapter. Minus the one on the thread right now, but you know, details.

-----------
"Ta'em 'eko!!!"
-----------
-----------

it is a new chapter, and it is insanly short compared to your first 14 CH. are you adding more to 15 or is that it?

Niwantaw

bullsh*t there can't be a new chapter..
not after all this time....
no...
impossible.....
Only mostly AWOL.

Lehrrap Uniltìranyu

Yes, a new chapter, after all this time.

And again, I apologise for the length, because this chapter was... difficult, even in planning. Don't worry, chapter 16 will be nice and long like all past chapter 3, but there wasn't much I could do with chapter 15.

-----------
"Ta'em 'eko!!!"
-----------
-----------

actually you could of came to me for help. their is a lot that is see that came be both added and improved...but i'll leave it be. if you ever have problems with writers block (which i never got at all for my book) then come to me if you want help and i will gladly do so.

Lehrrap Uniltìranyu

No worries Duma. I got it locked down.

Speaking of locking it down, NEW POST UP. Go check out chapter 16.

-----------
"Ta'em 'eko!!!"
-----------
-----------

Niwantaw

Only mostly AWOL.

love the next chapter, (as i always do), but again, its longer then 15, but still short. compare it to chapters like 7 and 8 and you'll see why

other then that, eveythings good. cant wait for 17!

Muzer

Just read through this fanfic so far, it seems pretty good. I hope something actually happens though soon - it's starting to get a bit depressing, how the main character also finds everything depressing :P

Though I like your very informal, personal style - that sort of style is very hard to pull off (it usually ends up making it sound like the main character has a massive ego, is incredibly stupid or is unnaturally cheesy), but you're doing it pretty well without me feeling any of those things. There were only a few sentences that jarred with me as far as grammar goes - I don't remember them offhand unfortunately. The bits that would be cheesy aren't because they actually make sense, and again, you pull them off really well (eg the feeling like you're missing something) - that was really powerful and it made me feel the same way :P

So yeah, fantastic style, but I think the storyline really needs to get moving a bit more.
[21:42:56] <@Muzer> Apple products used to be good, if expensive
[21:42:59] <@Muzer> now they are just expensive

QuoteSo yeah, fantastic style, but I think the storyline really needs to get moving a bit more.

thats what i was looking for! yes the storyline does seem to be dragging...it wasn't the length afterall. huh.

Lehrrap Uniltìranyu

Quote from: Muzer on May 28, 2010, 03:25:00 PM
So yeah, fantastic style, but I think the storyline really needs to get moving a bit more.

Right. The next chapter will (hopefully) get the story moving a bit more. I put a lot a detail into Tank and his surroundings so that people really get a 'feel' for him and the way he views the world.

Thank you for the comments, to everyone who posts here and reads BAP :) I keep writing for you guys.

-----------
"Ta'em 'eko!!!"
-----------
-----------

Lehrrap Uniltìranyu

I bet I just blew everyones minds.

Whaaaa, he posted? AGAIN? In less then a day? (Ok, two days for those stickers that count midnight as the start of the next day...)

-----------
"Ta'em 'eko!!!"
-----------
-----------

Muzer

Nice new chapter - it really brings out the chaotic feel really well.
[21:42:56] <@Muzer> Apple products used to be good, if expensive
[21:42:59] <@Muzer> now they are just expensive

Niwantaw

Only mostly AWOL.