Cameron's Avatar: Through the eyes of a paid Mercenary (end)

Started by Kupaton`Eywa, January 15, 2010, 03:22:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kupaton`Eywa

CH.10 Lost and Wounded

"Damn!" I said, "f*** Steve, f*** FDA, f***!" I was deep in the forest, lost and wounded. At least I could still move my arms, I found myself a shelter under a tree, and I lied there and closed my eyes. I knew I was in a dying state, but there's something that's preventing to rest. All I heard was this voice saying, "Go to the People." The next thing I knew when I opened my eyes I saw my buddy Charlie sitting next to me. "Man, you got yourself into some tight s*** now." He said, "I duno if I can help you on this one, Daniel." I told him," Charlie, did they suspect you?" "No" he replied. "Good. I need you to go back and share any information regarding any upcoming attacks." I replied. "ARE YOU f*** KIDDING!" he snapped back," But ok, I'll help." He gave me my weapons, I asked him, "By the way who were those 2 agents?" he replied, "FDA top guns, the woman who shot you was called Lily, and the man whom you rammed over was Jacob, man, dude, you sure piss off the wrong people." With that being said he left.

CH.11 A scar that cannot heal

It was mid-day and Charlie was late, I was at our usual meeting place then about sunset, I saw a buggy in the distance. By the way the buggy was moving, I knew something was wrong, I drew out my Assault rifle, when the buggy came to a stop, out came Charlie. I knew immediately that he was shot. I ran to him, but he gestured not to come, but it was too late, the FDA had us surrounded. I saw Steve coming out behind another buggy, he said, "Give me the data and you and your friend, Charlie can walk out of this place alive." I told him, "f*** YOU!" then out of nowhere I heard a shot and everything went to hell. I saw a dark figure come rolling down from one of the trees, like James Bond, I heard a female grunt as the figure landed on the ground. Before the fight even start, it ended with the female pointing a gun at Steve's head. I heard say, "Leave this planet and I'll spare your life!" Steve grunted and said, 'FINE! You win, we'll leave, but the next time we meet, I want your HEAD!" The FDA left and the female spy came by asking me that is I was ok.
She looked at the lifeless body of Charlie, "You loss someone that's important to you, that's a scare that will not heal." I perked up, I realized who the spy was, and I muttered, "Damn, Rose? Is that you?" Rose laughed, "Who did you think I was, dumb-nut?" let's go." Rose and I left carrying Charlie's body all the way to the abandoned mining facility. We buried him next to a big tree, praying that he may have a long happy life in the after-life.

CH.11 The Final Farewell

The suns light was too bright for me to clearly see what the FDA are actually doing, in the distance I hear Rose singing, "Morning light paces the fog and cuts through my window like laughter into sorrow makes the movement and stir into the day, this is nothing more than just tomorrow it's still here it didn't go away but I guess that it's okay, cause I can wait a little while longer, been talking all my life dancing in the dark with lot's wife, you know that thorn in your side can always make you stronger, it's no use, we have no excuse for turning fear into laughter, this is the end in my soul I will send, maybe I'll see you in the ever after, this mind is dangerous and , gives strength to the fury of these hands that mark, the truth and pain, this is a song in vain, so I will make my stand whispering in the dark, would you believe me if I told you that the stories were true, would you believe me if I told you that the whole world was blue, would you believe me if I told you that I was wrong, would you believe me if I told you this was a song about love, just a little crazy song about love, when you are alone in your room you can think of me and I will think of you, and somehow we will all be remembered, maybe you can think about all the times you said the word 'never', you can feel it in the wind, you can feel me coming down over the mountain, and I will get and put this one away, I will put this one away,

standing on the curb, rain running down his jacket, humming softly to the beating of the drum inside his chest, a contradicting fool, a trick he learned in high school, he always hurts the ones he loves the best, and I have been told that every day in the sun is a good day, and I will put this one away, I will put this one away, I'm gonna put this one away, would you believe me if I told you that the stories were true, would you believe me if I told you that the whole world was feeling blue, would you believe me if I told you that I was wrong, I was wrong, would you believe me if I told you this was a song about love, another song about, just another song about love, just another song about love, let it run, one last dance, she wouldn't give me one last dance, one last dance, one last dance, it's alright yeah it's alright, it's alright, it'salright let's take it home."

When Rose finished her song and the FDA left, we double checked if everything's in order, we went outside, bid one final farewell to the base and -click- the Facility went up in flames. "That'll be the last of our worries," Rose said, "Let's head back to the mining facility" I agreed and together we left.

Epilogue"Heh, so how long do we need to be out here in the scorching heat?" I asked. "About 20 more minutes" came the reply. Rose came out of the debris under Hometree. "Guess RDA was wrong about the mineral being under here." I asked, "Really? The manager was sure that it was here."
My name is Daniel J. Harrison and with me, now, is my girlfriend, Rose. Rose is the girl that you wouldn't joke around with; she'll kill you in a flash, before you can even respond. It's been 6 more years since the departure of the FDA and we still remained hidden from the Na'vi population, expect Norm, he knows my existence and I still thought why he didn't report us too Jake. That still remains a mystery. One thing for sure, sooner or later, the Na'vi will know of our existence on Pandora. Let's just hope it wouldn't come too soon. But for now we will watch over Jake until the time comes (Read Pandora: Daniel's Decision, coming soon)
I Command an Army, you do nt want to mess with me!