Sweet Dreams

Started by Kiyoshi Tenshi, January 31, 2010, 05:52:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kiyoshi Tenshi

Once again, this story is not mine. Just something I found on the Internet and thought was cute.

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/5681685/1/Sweet_Dreams
[move]

Atanä mungeyu

just simply: Wow..
so cute again, how do you keep finding these cute love stories?
i can't resist but smile at jake thinking how cute neytiri is when she talks in her sleep.
please find more of these stories(busy myself soo....)
eywa ayngahu,
unilyu
I haz teh DVD yaaaayy xD

nederlandse pocket guide door mij en txura tirea.

Taronyu Ayunilyä Alahe

awesome! sweet! :D :D
I reviewed ><
Haven't thought about making Avatar fanfics... hmmm... (well I have, but then I thought I'm afraid to mess up the story somehow :/ )
ke plltxe ngeyä kawng tìrey lu

Kiyoshi Tenshi

Quote from: unil-tìran-tokx on January 31, 2010, 07:54:53 AM
just simply: Wow..
so cute again, how do you keep finding these cute love stories?
i can't resist but smile at jake thinking how cute neytiri is when she talks in her sleep.
please find more of these stories(busy myself soo....)
eywa ayngahu,
unilyu

I'll do my best.
[move]

Nume fpi sänume

Nice story. A good find, thanks for pointing me to the fanfic site.

Ikranä mokri

awww soo cute! and im totally not sentimental but i actually liked this!

and its a fanfic  Taronyu Ayunilyä Alahe set it before or after the actual story with a different set of characters and the world is yours to play with. there are some factors like the language, apperance of the flora and fauna, some names to, but most of it can be arranged to work around your story with small tweaks. its what i do

Tirea Tskoyä has a new look see it[url=http://forum.learnnavi.org/fiction-

Taronyu Ayunilyä Alahe

Quote from: Twonyu Ikranä on February 01, 2010, 05:01:29 AM
awww soo cute! and im totally not sentimental but i actually liked this!

and its a fanfic  Taronyu Ayunilyä Alahe set it before or after the actual story with a different set of characters and the world is yours to play with. there are some factors like the language, apperance of the flora and fauna, some names to, but most of it can be arranged to work around your story with small tweaks. its what i do

well yeah... I've done Harry Potter fanfics but haven't on Avatar ><
thanks for the err... (is that support, info, fact, ?  :P ) but thanks anyway :) irayo

Ikranä mokri

i thinks a little bit of each

Tirea Tskoyä has a new look see it[url=http://forum.learnnavi.org/fiction-

Taronyu Ayunilyä Alahe

hahha sure
and IF I ever make a fanfic.. I will post it here  too :)

Tsa'räni

Quote from: Taronyu Ayunilyä Alahe on January 31, 2010, 08:13:11 AM
I reviewed ><
Haven't thought about making Avatar fanfics... hmmm... (well I have, but then I thought I'm afraid to mess up the story somehow :/ )

I'd say write what you want to write and don't worry about it.

A fanfic is really your interpretation of the world and its characters (whether those are your own creations or canon).  While I'm sure everyone wants to follow the canon precisely, the truth is, there's not all that much precise information in the canon right now.  So even more of it is left open to your interpretation.  If you try to make it a detailed piece of writing, many details will probably end up being shown as slightly off or wrong as the canon develops.  But that's not a big deal, as was mentioned, because you can simply alter the details later if you want.

And let's say you wanted to write a fanfic involving the Omatikaya that took place shortly after the events of Avatar.  The chances are very good that the sequel movie will "overwrite" some of the work you do, but who cares?  You're not writing canon for the Avatar people, it's your own personal story.  It's about having fun!

So if you ask me, don't let those kinds of things stop you if you want to write.

Elektrolurch

Oooh my.. I love reading such texts.
Volt, Watt, Ampere, Ohm, ohne mich gibt's keinen Strom!

Atanä mungeyu

Quote from: uniltìyìranyu on February 02, 2010, 04:30:12 PM
Oooh my.. I love reading such texts.
me too, thay are so way to cute, but really possible XD
i almost cry reading those you posted kiyoshi tenshi
I haz teh DVD yaaaayy xD

nederlandse pocket guide door mij en txura tirea.

Elektrolurch

I had such a dream 4 days ago. It was *___*.
Volt, Watt, Ampere, Ohm, ohne mich gibt's keinen Strom!

Taronyu Ayunilyä Alahe

Quote from: Tsa'räni on February 02, 2010, 09:32:22 AM
Quote from: Taronyu Ayunilyä Alahe on January 31, 2010, 08:13:11 AM
I reviewed ><

I'd say write what you want to write and don't worry about it.

A fanfic is really your interpretation of the world and its characters (whether those are your own creations or canon).  While I'm sure everyone wants to follow the canon precisely, the truth is, there's not all that much precise information in the canon right now.  So even more of it is left open to your interpretation.  If you try to make it a detailed piece of writing, many details will probably end up being shown as slightly off or wrong as the canon develops.  But that's not a big deal, as was mentioned, because you can simply alter the details later if you want.

And let's say you wanted to write a fanfic involving the Omatikaya that took place shortly after the events of Avatar.  The chances are very good that the sequel movie will "overwrite" some of the work you do, but who cares?  You're not writing canon for the Avatar people, it's your own personal story.  It's about having fun!

So if you ask me, don't let those kinds of things stop you if you want to write.

oh okay thenn... :) :)
Glad to know.
I'll probably start soon... and yea my story might be totally off off the plot. ><
irayo

Muntxa

Incredible great! The author is one of the very rare ones who can describe how love is; how it needs to be. You can feel the love... You can feel how much Jake loves Neytiri. They're just too cute <3