Jake's the sportiest fellow,
he makes the girls tremble like jello.

He runs to the end zone.
he cannot be stoned.

Jake makes a touchdown,
now Tsu'tey seems a ridiculous clown.

Yes, it's bad.  :P

Aruk Tsuken

HRH.  For a bad poem, I thought that it was pretty hilarious, especially the last line.  Poor Tsu'tey...  :P

Lolet

I just thought the first line would be funny,and also "ball" rhymes with a lot of other words.

Teyl Maktoyu Ayfìwopxä

Well, it's better then anything I can think of at the moment? :-)

Lolet

I'm always making up rhymes. I made a really good one about the Prince of Persia, but my sister interrupted me and I didn't getto fifnish. And then I forgot it.  :(

Jameso

I think your poem is very fun especially the last line.

Kìyevame

Txantslusam Skxawng

This might be bad, but it is funny! :P

HRH
WirelessTsaheylu=Bluetooth
Inventor of the word NARF

Teylar Ta Palulukankelku

Funny, ma Lolet  ;D! Very catchy. It seems you have the same tendencies i do, thinking up silly yet funny rhymes spontaniously. Have you ever considered becoming a comedian rapper  :P?

And lastly, tell Rakan Teylar says hello!

Kiyevame ulte Eywa livu mengahu.
Set oe slolu Kxitx, hifkeyä ska'ayu

The spam section: Where the random s**t happens ;D.

I can't deny it: I'm a smiley addict ;D.

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Lolet

I can't rap. I'm too white.  ;)

archaic

Pasha, an Avatar story, my most recent fanfic, Avatar related, now complete.

The Dragon Affair my last fanfic, non Avatar related.

Eyamsiyu

"... The only people that are going to have a chance to make a living playing music is the people who do exactly what they believe in ... they have to believe in this so much that they are ready to die for it." - Jojo Mayer

On indefinite leave.  Will be back periodically. Feel free to say Kaltxí: I'll get back when I can. :D

My facebook.  Please mention you are from LN if you ch

Teylar Ta Palulukankelku

Or Mike Barnes.

QuoteI can't rap. I'm too white.  ;)

Too white to rap  ??? :o? Just look at Eminem. He's white and he's at the top of his genre.

Teyl Maktoyu Ayfìwopxä

Avenged Sevenfold is metal and beats Eminem, they sold more records then Eminem on the first week. =D

Teylar Ta Palulukankelku

QuoteAvenged Sevenfold is metal and beats Eminem, they sold more records then Eminem on the first week. =D

FYI, i not that fond of Eminem or most rappers for that matter. I only mentioned him because i know who he is. IMO, rap have a bad tendency of being about (at least when it comes to male rappers = almost all rappers) f****ng as much girls as possible, earning as much cash as possible, drinking as much as possible and partying your ass of. Such... empty music  :(. However, i must add that i like most rap-rock-rappers and their music because their lyrics have meaning and they usually have good hooks. Take Mike Shinoda, rapper of Linkin Park for example, he's, IMO, awsome  ;D!

Mllte, srak?

P.S. Anyone checked Red out yet?

Lolet

Nicki Minaj is a girl... Willow Smith (I Whip My Hair)

Eyamsiyu

Quote from: Teylar Ta Palulukankelku on November 22, 2010, 03:25:33 PMrap have a bad tendency of being about (at least when it comes to male rappers = almost all rappers) f****ng as much girls as possible, earning as much cash as possible, drinking as much as possible and partying your ass of. Such... empty music  :(

Unfortunately, this is due to record corporations deciding who to sign and so on.  Most of the successful rappers out there are black, and guess who is running these big record companies?  White people.  Once again, it's a racism thing that it comes down to.  There ARE rappers out there that rap lyrics from the heart, lyrics that talk meaningful things, lyrics that are highly relevant and are well thought out.  But they don't get the attention that they deserve because the head of the corporations (who, I will remind are all white) don't want that kind of image in rap culture.  And a main reason why I refuse to listen to mainstream rap (or mainstream anything for that matter).

Anyway...

Lolet, I think you could be a lyricist if you really worked on your art. ;)

"... The only people that are going to have a chance to make a living playing music is the people who do exactly what they believe in ... they have to believe in this so much that they are ready to die for it." - Jojo Mayer

On indefinite leave.  Will be back periodically. Feel free to say Kaltxí: I'll get back when I can. :D

My facebook.  Please mention you are from LN if you ch

Brainiac

I like the poem.
Leetle suggestion: Allow yourself to play with the rhythm. Hum the words in your head and the such. Apart from weird cadance, it's really quite good :)
Speed is a ppoor sbubstitue fo accurancy

Check out my blogif my presence on this board isn't weird enough for you.

Lolet

It's kind of ironic, because here I wrote this thing and I absolutely hate poetry.  ::) It's not very good because I didn't spend a lot of time on it. Like, an hour.

btw, one of the most disturbing (in a good way) songs I ever heard was a rap. ("Stan", Eminem)

Teylar Ta Palulukankelku

Quotebtw, one of the most disturbing (in a good way) songs I ever heard was a rap. ("Stan", Eminem)

For me it's i.e. the song ``Freak On A Leash´´ by KoRn. Jonathan Davies pants and groans in a quite phsycho way. And toward the end of the song he starts to make sounds that remind me of a barking dog. Sick  :P ;D!

Lolet