Fandom > Fiction / Fanfiction

NaNoWriMo 2014

(1/3) > >>

archaic:
So, November is upon us once more, can it really be twelve months since were here last?
Anyone from Learn Na'vi entering this year?

I shall be adopting my usual stance of hiding from the world, at the bottom a well, until December 1.  ;) ;D

Vawmataw:
I don't participate. After 150-200 words, I would run out of ideas (which means that I will fail at school :'().

Tìtstewan:

--- Quote from: Vawmataw on November 01, 2014, 10:37:18 am ---I don't participate. After 150-200 words, I would run out of ideas (which means that I will fail at school :'().
--- End quote ---
I don't know how do you writing stories, but a story isn't written by tons of ideas. I did it by this way:
One need only an idea about what the story is, which type of story you want/have to write and what role should protagonists/characteres play in a story. Before writing the main story, write a concept or, if you have less time, write a short note about the most important points that your story should have. Also, place most interesting/important elements of a story wisely: don't put them only in the beginning or write them "all at once". Then, you will need only creativity* to write all the sentences as a well-readable story that will have way more than 200 words.
The same also for school works and in exams. It is possible to write a concept/notes before writing the main story (I did that in my exams with not nice time limits, but it helps a lot).

Blue Elf:

--- Quote from: archaic on November 01, 2014, 10:32:14 am ---So, November is upon us once more, can it really be twelve months since were here last?
Anyone from Learn Na'vi entering this year?

--- End quote ---
That funny race runs again?  :D ;D
I'm sure Plumps will take part in, maybe also some people not active here anymore.

Vawmataw:
50000 words is still too much for me.  ;)
To whom who wants to participate: Best luck to you!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version