NIRI TE FEEDBACK

Started by Niri Te, January 10, 2013, 09:38:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Niri Te

Hi folks,  I can't get the touchpad to do anything other than allow me to read the first nine chapters that I wrote,  so I will contact my brother,  and see how close he is to getting the last part that he needs to button up the kntebook and send it to me. I will let you fine folks know tomorrow as soon as I talk to my brother.
Tokx alu tawtute, Tirea Le Na'vi

Niri Te

The first ten Chapters are loaded in two packets. The first nine in one, and the tenth in the second. From now on, each Chapter gets loaded by itself.
Niri Tawa

Ateyo Te Syaksyuk

It was a booger getting Niri's computer to copy her story and save it as a document!

Her set up is slightly different than my own, and I think her computer was being a butt-head, but we whipped it into shape!

The proof will be when she tries to post her NEXT chapter!

ta ATEYO
;D  8) :P :D

Vawmataw

Kaltxì ma Niri Te. That's sad that just a few people or nobody read it. :( However, I just read it. :)

As we read, we can understand the progression of the story and know what's happenning. ;)

I read the nine chapters. It's great.
Fmawn Ta 'Rrta - News IN NA'VI ONLY (Discord)
Traducteur francophone de Kelutral.org, dict-navi et Reykunyu

Tìtstewan

Kaltxì ma Niri Te,
So, I've read your fan-fiction from chapter one to chapter twenty. It is great! :D
My 'English-translation-part' in my brain burns extremely, I'm not a native English speaker, but I like your story. :)

Eywa ngahu!
- ta Tìtstewan

-| Na'vi Vocab + Audio | Na'viteri as one HTML file | FAQ | Useful Links for Beginners |-
-| Kem si fu kem rä'ä si, ke lu tìfmi. |-

Niri Te

Thank you both, I try to keep the story "real" where it comes to the piloting, and the Science. I always check out what NASA is studying for the future of inter stellar spacecraft to keep my Science in the story honest. I will be copying their proposed plans for their FTL experiments as to what drives the transport, I am up to my ears in their anti-matter drive papers that are not Classified.
Niri Tawa

Tìtstewan

Oh, oe skxawng. :o :-[ :-X
Tswa'...
Karma ngaru nang! ;) :D

-| Na'vi Vocab + Audio | Na'viteri as one HTML file | FAQ | Useful Links for Beginners |-

Vawmataw

Quote from: Tìtstewan on February 09, 2013, 09:23:11 PM
My 'English-translation-part' in my brain burns extremely, I'm not a native English speaker, but I like your story. :)
Mine too. And I just read chapter 1 to 9!

But it works and we can read the story well. :)

Quote from: Tìtstewan on February 09, 2013, 09:23:11 PM
So, I've read your fan-fiction from chapter one to chapter twenty. It is great! :D
:o :D

Quote from: Niri Te on February 09, 2013, 09:29:44 PM
Thank you both.
You're welcome.

Quote from: Niri Te on February 09, 2013, 09:29:44 PM
I try to keep the story "real" where it comes to the piloting, and the Science. I always check out what NASA is studying for the future of inter stellar spacecraft to keep my Science in the story honest. I will be copying their proposed plans for their FTL experiments as to what drives the transport, I am up to my ears in their anti-matter drive papers that are not Classified.
Niri Tawa
That's good, but you can put fictional science in your story.

Quote from: Tìtstewan on February 09, 2013, 09:33:42 PM
Oh, oe skxawng. :o :-[ :-X
Tswa'...
Karma ngaru nang! ;) :D
Oe lu skxawng :o :-[ :-X

Tswama'...

Nìteng karmati ngaru.

Vawmataw

I read the rest of the story. It's great! :D It is clear, so we can follow the story easly as we read it. Also, it is nice that you include Na'vi words.

Also, you need to check the (involountary) mistakes. ;)

Will be there more chapters?

Tìtstewan

Kaltxì ma Niri Te,

fan-fictionìri ngeyä lu kosman sì lor!
Oel teiìng ngati karma nìtxan nang.

Eywa ngahu!

Tìtstewan

Kaltxì ma Niri Te,

Tse, karma ngaru nìtxan ultxe fìvur lu kosman!
Oel vin ngaru salew fìvur akosman.
:D

Eywa ngahu!

Niri Te

Kaltxi oeya tsmukan. I would like to add you as one of the main characters on the ISV that the "Old Dog" is getting ready to dock with in a few days. I found your first name, and the first initial of  ihre famillian name, and need to to know what your last name is if you want me to use it as the name of the German Born, German trained Surgeon on the ISV.
THANK YOU for your kind comments, and feel free to offer suggestions to the story here oeya 'eylan.
ta Niri Tawa

Tìtstewan

:o :-[ Ketsukspaw!
Irayo nìtxan!

Quote from: Niri Te on April 09, 2013, 12:31:35 PM
Kaltxi oeya tsmukan. I would like to add you as one of the main characters on the ISV that the "Old Dog" is getting ready to dock with in a few days. I found your first name, and the first initial of  ihre famillian name, and need to to know what your last name is if you want me to use it as the name of the German Born, German trained Surgeon on the ISV.
You will get a PM about it. ;)

Seze Mune

Very much enjoying the story.  :D  Love all the technical details and the attention to demeanor and decorum. :)