Main Menu

Started by Kifkeyä Nari, March 01, 2014, 03:58:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kifkeyä Nari

How much of the film Avatar do you remember?
Get to know it now! And if you liked the game, don't forget to recommend it to your friends too!

Kif.

archaic

Can't get it to play.

:'( >:(
Pasha, an Avatar story, my most recent fanfic, Avatar related, now complete.

The Dragon Affair my last fanfic, non Avatar related.

Tsu'tey

Not bad! I have play the game, and yes i think this is a good thing! 3 questions false but so 25000 points or so  ;)

Ich bleibe in Erinnerung. Ich habe mit Toruk Makto gekämpft. Und wir waren Brüder. Und er war mein letzter Schatten.

Tìtstewan

Sunu oer tsauvan! :D

But there are some mistakes:
The 15th question is in hungarian: Ki írta és rendezte az Avatar-t?ENG (I understood it, lol^^)

Um, yeah:

Ok I'm happy anyway:  ;) :D :D :)

-| Na'vi Vocab + Audio | Na'viteri as one HTML file | FAQ | Useful Links for Beginners |-
-| Kem si fu kem rä'ä si, ke lu tìfmi. |-

Kifkeyä Nari

Thank you so much for telling me about the mistakes! They are now fixed. Those who missed scores because of the "2154 question" got their scores back to their credits.

Thank you all in advance for pointing to the mistakes, errors, typos or false information... if there are any left.  :)

Kiyevame Ikran

I scored 43680 points in my first attempt

Can somebody tell me how to post picture?
Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random

Tìtstewan

I take screenshots by <print button> on my PC.

Ma Kifkeyä Nari,
Nìprrte'!

-| Na'vi Vocab + Audio | Na'viteri as one HTML file | FAQ | Useful Links for Beginners |-

Taronyu Leleioae

The game has an error.  It's forcing me to "like" the page before I can even try to play it.  The language icons are shaded and cannot be selected.

Tsawl Layon

er.. The Na'vi have 4 fingers each hand that makes 8 not 10 at last question :D
Ref: http://www.furaffinity.net/view/15887918/

pack: Pumu- alpha, Train-omega/head of security, Fenrirdarkwolf-member, X_Joshi_X security in training, FoxyCat1108-member/ sniper
Add me on Skype: drago48282 Or Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/drago055
Ja, comrade let us leave petty American squabble and return to vodka and sex.

Tìtstewan

But I can't remember that question, with the costs of unobtanium, I'm pretty sure it must be 20 Million per kilogram, and I don't know what I've chose... :-[

Kiyevame Ikran

This is why we are here, Unobtainium, because this little grey rock sold for 20 million a kilo. This what pays the whole party and your science. comprendo?
Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random

archaic

Quote from: Kiyevame Ikran on March 02, 2014, 12:37:14 AM
"This is why we're here, Unobtanium, because this little gray rock sells for twenty million a kilo. That's the only reason. It's what pays for whole the party. It's what pays for your science. Comprendo?"
Fixed. :D  8)
Pasha, an Avatar story, my most recent fanfic, Avatar related, now complete.

The Dragon Affair my last fanfic, non Avatar related.

Kiyevame Ikran

Kiyevame Ikran

Quote from: Bakteyo on March 01, 2014, 02:50:49 PM

16 in total

P.A.'li makto

Quote from: Kiyevame Ikran on March 04, 2014, 04:31:13 PM
Quote from: Bakteyo on March 01, 2014, 02:50:49 PM

16 in total
Actually 8 fingers and 8 toes, so 16 digits altogether. (English is not my native language, so I am not 100% sure. Can we call toes "fingers" in English? Native speakers, help me! :) )

Pam

facebook: soaia leNa`vi

Tìtstewan

Technically, the toes are also "fingers", but with "fingers" one mean the fingers of the hand(s). (No pun intended :P ;D)