Interest/signup thread (NEW 5/6/11)

Started by Niwantaw, June 04, 2011, 07:17:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Niwantaw

Post in here if you're interested in the project & want to help and post any previous experience you've had
Only mostly AWOL.

Eywayä lì'u

Oe prrkxentrrkrr ngeyä sa'nok!

GENERATION 18: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Kerame Pxel Nume

Me. Experience:

* modding Half-Life 1
* developing a 3D engine
* contributing to Blender, mostly to the rendering backend

I'm not so much of a 3D artist, however I do pretty well when it comes to model and texture props, but I'm slower by magnitudes than the "pros". So what I can contribute are:

* game logic code
* shaders
* design and model technical props

Eywayä lì'u

Quote from: Kerame Pxel Nume on June 11, 2011, 08:55:36 AM
Me. Experience:

* modding Half-Life 1
* developing a 3D engine
* contributing to Blender, mostly to the rendering backend

I'm not so much of a 3D artist, however I do pretty well when it comes to model and texture props, but I'm slower by magnitudes than the "pros". So what I can contribute are:

* game logic code
* shaders
* design and model technical props

well we would most definitely need some coding methinks!

GENERATION 18: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Txantslusam Skxawng

I would like to help, since I got a lot free time now and I work one day a week ( Saturday 8 am - 1 pm or 2 pm ). But I don't have any experience of programming or what so ever.

But I do like to draw ( pencil & paper, but I got a printer, so I can scan it and show it to you guys ) and I think I want to give it a shot for artwork... And if you don't like my 'drawings', a 'no thank you' will be enough. ( doesn't per se have to be 'no thank you', just no long story, you ( probably ) get what I mean )

Somewhere this summer I'll have my own laptop, then I can probably be on Skype almost every day.

And I usually draw stuff that I've seen and I try to combine it. Plus I am still not that good with much detail, but I am working on that.
WirelessTsaheylu=Bluetooth
Inventor of the word NARF

Eywayä lì'u

Quote from: Txantslusam Skxawng on June 17, 2011, 05:51:36 PM
I would like to help, since I got a lot free time now and I work one day a week ( Saturday 8 am - 1 pm or 2 pm ). But I don't have any experience of programming or what so ever.

But I do like to draw ( pencil & paper, but I got a printer, so I can scan it and show it to you guys ) and I think I want to give it a shot for artwork... And if you don't like my 'drawings', a 'no thank you' will be enough. ( doesn't per se have to be 'no thank you', just no long story, you ( probably ) get what I mean )

Somewhere this summer I'll have my own laptop, then I can probably be on Skype almost every day.

And I usually draw stuff that I've seen and I try to combine it. Plus I am still not that good with much detail, but I am working on that.

Well if any of our drawings and artwork during our last attempt at the project are anything to go by, we're certainly in need of an artist! :D

Txantslusam Skxawng

Ricardo

Txantslusam Skxawng

Damn, totally forgot about this. I'll try to make some drawnings tomorrow. Just to give it a shot. More then a year late...

Txantslusam Skxawng

I actually did draw some things.... but it looked like (insert bad word here)