360 controller or PS3 controller?

Started by 'Itan Atxur, August 25, 2011, 09:39:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Which do you prefer: The 360 or PS3 controller.

7 (53.8%)
PS3
5 (38.5%)
I like both equally
0 (0%)
I dislike both equally
1 (7.7%)

Total Members Voted: 13

'Itan Atxur

I personally love the way the 360 controller fits perfectly in my hands. I find the triggers to be perfect and the joysticks are great. I still can't stand the D-Pad though. What do you guys think?

Check out more from my DeviantArt page HERE

Emtokay

I find the ps3 to be better controller. D-pad is in perfect spot so you just roll your thumb a tiny bit and bam easily accessed especially if you play massive clan tournaments on bad company 2 where being able to press those buttons easily is essential.
If Nothing In This World Can Change Our Children Will Inherit Nothing

Tsuksìm atsawl (KaPTan)

ps3... mind you i haven't handled that many 360 controllers though.  but from my experience i like the compactness of the ps3 controller.
Also a member of the podcast known as Avatar Nation.  Come listen to our stuff! like us on facebook and chech out our blog at Avatar-Nation.net.

Nyx

PS3 all the way! But that could just be because I'm used to it ^^

Txantslusam Skxawng

In the PS3 vs Xbox 360 from TechnoBuffalo, he said that Xbox controllers are better for adults, since the xbox controller is bigger, but it makes your fingers feel numb after some time. And that the PS3 controller is good and everything is reachable, but a little small for some adult gamers...

but I only own a PS3, next console I don't if I buy a PS or a Xbox, first I am going to wait so that its hardware proof, like the YLOD and RROD.

But I go for PS3 controller
WirelessTsaheylu=Bluetooth
Inventor of the word NARF

MaTe

Where is my NDD fix?
some people juggle geese...

Sіr. Ηaxalot

As opposed to the PS3 controller which haven't developed anything since the PSOne, the Xbox 360 controller is engineered to fit perfectly in the hands for the majority of the players.

Also, I am absolutely not an Xbox fanboy seeing how I think that Microsofts gaming division seems to have gone full retard lately.

Niwantaw

Wired 360 controller with a weight on it.

PS3 controllers have the gay shoulder buttons.
Only mostly AWOL.

Tirea Aean

Emtokay

If I wanted 360 controller id buy one of those cheap pro elite ps3 controllers.

Niwantaw

Quote from: Emtokay on August 29, 2011, 10:13:12 PM
If I wanted 360 controller id buy one of those cheap pro elite ps3 controllers.
Stop flamin'
Only mostly AWOL.

bommel

Although I'm a PS3 owner I like the 360 controller a bit more.

Human No More

Keyboard.

I find both controllers to be unergonomic messes, but the PS one is still better than the xbox one (admittedly, I did have a PS1 and then PS2 when I was young before graduating to PCs). Using any controller is like trying to run with your feet encased in concrete though.
"I can barely remember my old life. I don't know who I am any more."

HNM, not 'Human' :)

Na'vi tattoo:
1 | 2 (finished) | 3
ToS: Human No More
dA
Personal site coming soon(ish

"God was invented to explain mystery. God is always invented to explain those things that you do not understand."
- Richard P. Feynman

Emtokay

Speaking of controllers ive broken my 3rd controlle. Off to get my next victim tomorrow

Teylar Ta Palulukankelku

360 for me. I just think it feels better holding it. It's so round and smooth and it's size is almost perfect. Sure, the PS3 controller is smaller and weighs less, but it's kinda sharp and feels a bit strange to hold. Not that i think the PS3 controller is terrible, though; I just prefer the Xbox 360 controller.
Set oe slolu Kxitx, hifkeyä ska'ayu

The spam section: Where the random s**t happens ;D.

I can't deny it: I'm a smiley addict ;D.

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

'Itan Atxur

I grew up with the original Nintendo, SEGA Genesis, N64, and PS1 & 2 controllers. To me there is absolutely no contest. The 360 controller is the best (as far as functionality and comfort) ever made. Though both Nintendo controllers are the best for nostalgic reasons :P

Check out more from my DeviantArt page HERE

Txantslusam Skxawng

On a review I heard that Xbox360 controllers are more for adults, but can sometimes cause pain in fingers.

I've been playing with PS3 controllers for years, so I am completely adapted to it...
WirelessTsaheylu=Bluetooth
Inventor of the word NARF