Any Na'viya play WoW??

Started by Kir`ti Aymungal, February 20, 2010, 11:15:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

What race should I pick for the Na'viya in World of Warcraft?

Night Elves
24 (50%)
Draenei
19 (39.6%)
Trolls [a LONG shot, believe me]
5 (10.4%)

Total Members Voted: 45

Lightna

Potential server canidates:

Alleria - PvE server
Dentarg - PvP server
Feathermoon - RP server
Moon Guard - RP server (NOTE: This server is really heavy on RP. I've been there before.)
The Forgotten Coast - PvP server
Ursin - PvP server
Velen - PvE server

This list is based on similarities that could be passed off as Na'vi or Na'vi locations.

Korenyu

On karazhan Eu names (Témpacco and Magefrantic)

Kir`ti Aymungal

You know what, i just decided. You have a good suggestion, Lightna. I think that Undermine is good for a US server. It would be a big help to have someone well established there who could help out with the guild. It has been decided. Now, I need help coming up with a name. I want something meaningful. After that, I will create guild rules!

Irayo for your input, frapo. If one of you European Na'viya wants to create a guild on your side of the ocean, please do! We can always help each other out :)

Irayo,
Kir'ti
Kaltxì! Ngaru lu fpom srak?

Help support the Na'vi workbook efforts!  Please submit any corrections to this link: http://forum.learnnavi.org/learning-resources/learn-navi-the-easy-way-corrections/

Lightna

I'll be glad to help. =) But please know that my loyalties with Alliance Warriors COME FIRST. If Alliance Warriors need me for something, I have to go help them. Just saying it now.

Elektrolurch

My main is a 48 night elf fury warrior :D It's absolutely imba :)
Volt, Watt, Ampere, Ohm, ohne mich gibt's keinen Strom!

Lightna

Quote from: Kir`ti Aymungal on February 26, 2010, 06:43:37 PM
Now, I need help coming up with a name. I want something meaningful.

Why not "Na'vi" or "The People?"

Kir`ti Aymungal

Well, I was thinking along of something with a meaning like strong, or whatnot. I can do Na'vi too, when I get to that point, I will see if that is available once I get there.

Kirti has now been made on Undermine! So please add me! While it will be a long time until I get enough levels and money to get a guild, it will be done eventually. This will be a Na'viya ni'aw guild. By that, I mean that our members will be forum members from here, or those who are interested in Avatar or Na'vi. No people who have no interest or do not speak Na'vi because they have no interest in it. I want this to be a learning place as well. With that being said, I want to let everyone know that I won't be on as much due to school and work, and any semblance of social life that I have left, and also my main being on a totally different server. However, I will put forth a lot of effort to be there. All I ask it just patience :)

Irayo ma tsmuktu,
Kir'ti

Help support the Na'vi workbook efforts!  Please submit any corrections to this link: http://forum.learnnavi.org/learning-resources/learn-navi-the-easy-way-corrections/

Lightna

Kir`ti Aymungal

Forgot to say that. I chose a night elf hunter with blue skin and markings reminiscent of stripes for the face. The hair style is the one with a long tsahaylu like braid. I chose night elf due to their physical apperance. Skin, legs, ears, and color. The draenei are a good choice as well but their legs and horns are not like the Na'vi. However that doesn't mean you can't choose one as your choice.

I will be thinking about that for a little while because I do like draenei better. So actually don't add just yet. I still have time till level 10 to decide.

Kir'ti

Lightna

Okay. I've taken to a draenei hunter. The name is Corok. I'm a draenei and I'm sticking to it. Future pet in mind is going to be a tiger. I need to think of a name though. Maybe Kaltxì Palulukan? *insert rofling smiley here* XD

Kir`ti Aymungal

It's a tough decision. Both races [draenei and elves] fit the profile of the Na'vi physiology well.

The Night Elves are very tall, have bluish skin and long, pointy ears. The female hairstyle, especially, has a tsahaylu like braid. So you see why this race would be a good choice.

The Draenei, however, also fit the description even though their legs end in hooves. Their skin can be a shade of blue a lot close to the Na'vi than the night elves, and they have tails just like the Na'vi do. The horn style can be mimicked close to how high the ears are on the Na'vi faces.

I am really torn now. Both make such a good choice, and both have minuses to the differences, I don't even know what to do [even though Kir'ti has been made already].

Kir'ti

'Tsamsiyu

I used to play on Eu Dragonblight, managed to get the position of 3rd best Resto Druid on the realm before quitting, might come back and start a Na'vi guild with some friends though in the new expansion.
Tsamsiyu oe lu. Ngeyä krr lu hasey.

'There are many dangers on Pandora, and one of the subtlest is that you may come to love it too much' - Dr. Grace Augustine

'I dreamt I was a Warrior that could bring peace... sooner or later though... you always have to wake up...'

GENERATION 20: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment

Hapxì Nantang

its a good idea!

although I voted for Draenei giving the tail and skin colour,
I realised that Druids in RP terms have that closeness to nature like the Na'vi so it is a really hard choice to make.
The first Hapxí!!

Hapxì Nantang

I started a DK on Wildhammer EH alliance side to make some gold to start a guild for the Na'vi community on WOW

If there is already a UE na'vi guild then I would rather join that but if not all na'vi poeple are welcome.

the DK is named Vrrtep   Night elf so is alliance side atm though again happy to change over to horde
The first Hapxí!!

Robert Nantangä Tirea

I will be trying out WoW for the first time this summer, so if you've picked a kelku server for the Na'vi community I will open my account there when I eventually start playing.

How does a man choose between fresh and fly?

COSPLAY LIKE A BOSS!

NotW Celebrity #11!

Korenyu

Kaltxí ma Tsmukan sí tsmuke Id be happy to start a Na'Vi guild on my Server karazhan when i come back to the game ive took a break atm because its boring atm... :D

MaTe

A funny topic.
I've been heavily into raiding(top 200 guild) in TBC as shadow draenei - thought about returning around uldar-TCC times, but become bored again quickly.

I think it will be hilarious having coversations in Na'Vi in /2  - everyone will think that you switched on racial language %)

Na'ru ngahu :)

PS. Blizzard should finance wow-movie using all latest tricks from Avatar and beyond. they have money, enormous fanbase, developed world.
Where is my NDD fix?
some people juggle geese...

Tsepxor

I play WoW far too much.

Go Horde, seriously! Alliance suck ;D
Also, Tauren are the only ones who can /moo properly and the evil look to all the Horde races is awesome!

I play an 80 Blood Elf Death Knight called Septir, a 72 Undead Mage called Separ and an 80 Tauren Druid called Sepator on the Xavius-EU realm.

<MulleDK19> Yesterday I started with "A man was walking along the road, and suddenly got hit by a wheelchair going 250 miles per hour"
<MulleDK19> it ended with: "Death of a wheelchair - On the road since 1250"

sweardsman

tewti...now im excited, just need to find my authenticator and ill join right in!  ;D

my main is sweardsman ( ::) ) 80 mage on gilnaeas and i also have an 80 death knight named swaerdsman (what can i say i like that name) on ysera

Tsuksìm atsawl (KaPTan)

Once i get my account back i'm so going to join the na'vi guild.
I will make a character that is a Night elf hunter,  and when i get my pet (this is going to be extremely difficult, but i will do it)  I'm going to tame a dragonhawk.  you know, the things in the BE isles, and call it ikran, or somehting along those lines.
Also a member of the podcast known as Avatar Nation.  Come listen to our stuff! like us on facebook and chech out our blog at Avatar-Nation.net.