Battlefield 3

Started by Hufwe ta'em, February 04, 2011, 07:22:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sіr. Ηaxalot

In way way it's awesome that I have a day of school the day BF3 is released, but it's mildly annoying that I will have to travel 60km back  and forth to the nearby city to get my copy anyway :/

Sіr. Ηaxalot

Actually new plan. The store is having a release event and I gained access to a car

bommel

I won't buy this game, regardless of how awesome it might be. Why? Because of EA's new Origin software. There is just one way to tell EA to stop: don't buy any of their products anymore!

Txantslusam Skxawng

Need to get 40 knife kills, cuz I accepted the stab and grab 40 challenge at EA gun club website. And I can't acces Battlelog, even after completing all co-op mission and played for already 3 hours online
WirelessTsaheylu=Bluetooth
Inventor of the word NARF

Txantslusam Skxawng

I was using my new e-mail address and not my old one to log into Battlelog, FAIL FROM ME :P!

Created the clan Eywayä Saronyu, so you guys can, if you want, join our old BF clan :P

Emtokay

You sign up via computer fir battleblog
If Nothing In This World Can Change Our Children Will Inherit Nothing

Txantslusam Skxawng

Quote from: Emtokay on October 30, 2011, 09:36:29 PM
You sign up via computer fir battleblog
I know..... but I used wrong e-mail address :P

Tsamsiyu92

I'll just leave this here.
http://www.overclock.net/video-game-news/1155275-various-battlefield-3-outrage-germany.html

I knew Origin was evil. I won't buy BF3 until I can play it without the Origin client, even though the alpha was awesome.

Txantslusam Skxawng

Quote from: Tsamsiyu92 on October 31, 2011, 02:55:18 AM
http://www.overclock.net/video-game-news/1155275-various-battlefield-3-outrage-germany.html

I knew Origin was evil. I won't buy BF3 until I can play it without the Origin client, even though the alpha was awesome.
Don't you PC guys make a hack or something to by-pass Origin? I mean, if people can hack Playstation Network, I think by-passing Origin would be possible

Txantslusam Skxawng

I will be back in 3 hours, then I am playing Battlefield 3 again ^^

Sіr. Ηaxalot

Quote from: Tsamsiyu92 on October 31, 2011, 02:55:18 AM

To summarize it all: The guy that was reading Process Explorer didn't know s*** what he was doing and if you do your research you will notice that almost all points are handled exactly the same or very similar as Steam does it.

What I think can be a bit problematic is if several publishers start with these kinds of softwares. At this point Steam has became accepted as a background service that everyone can run in the background, but what happens if there suddenly is 3 different services that is optimately made to run in the background and basially does the same thing?

Txantslusam Skxawng

Back on track

Everyone who has BF3 and has signed into battlelog, leave your link to here profile so we can add you or vice versa

http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3/user/Drift-Guy1/

Txantslusam Skxawng

Finally got heat seekers for the jets ^^ hehe

bommel

Quote from: Sir. Haxalot on October 31, 2011, 05:07:56 PM
To summarize it all: The guy that was reading Process Explorer didn't know s*** what he was doing and if you do your research you will notice that almost all points are handled exactly the same or very similar as Steam does it.

What I think can be a bit problematic is if several publishers start with these kinds of softwares. At this point Steam has became accepted as a background service that everyone can run in the background, but what happens if there suddenly is 3 different services that is optimately made to run in the background and basially does the same thing?
Actually the core problem is not Origin by itself but the EULA which EA wants the user to accept. There were parts that granted EA the right to scan your computer for installed and deleted software, licensing issues (i.e. you're using cracked software), and some more. Yes, Steam collects information, too, but according to their license agreement way less than Origin does. I don't know what all that online service s*** is supposed to improve, IMHO it only forces more people into piracy (because the honest customer who pays for his/her software has to struggle with all that crappy DRM and online serve stuff while illegal users just laugh at it).

Txantslusam Skxawng

Unlocked all snipers now...

Back to Karkand will be released in December and will be on Playstation a week earlier then onother platforms

Emtokay

I'm not worried about Karkan,I'll get it for free

Txantslusam Skxawng

Quote from: Emtokay on November 07, 2011, 03:45:46 AM
I'm not worried about Karkan,I'll get it for free
Me too, pre-orderd it right away, since it was at no extra charge...

But here, we got no school tomorrow, so everyone that is going to buy MW3, is going to play it. Finally, COD people will be out of the BF servers!

Emtokay

I didn't preorder BF3 I walked into the shop on release day and bought limited edition for $80

Txantslusam Skxawng

Quote from: Emtokay on November 07, 2011, 07:51:27 PM
I didn't preorder BF3 I walked into the shop on release day and bought limited edition for $80
Yea, it is strange and dumb, that they say you can only pre-orderd it, but its just available in store everywhere. I keep thinking the Limited Edition is they only version they made...

Those $80 are Australian Dollars right?

Then lets see... 80 dollars is.... 60,17 euros. And the Limited Edition costs €65,- here

Niwantaw

Meh looks like I won't be getting BF3 as if origin scans for pirate software I'll be in teh crap.
Only mostly AWOL.