Battlefield 4

Started by Txantslusam Skxawng, March 27, 2013, 06:30:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Txantslusam Skxawng

WirelessTsaheylu=Bluetooth
Inventor of the word NARF

Txantslusam Skxawng

I wasn't expecting this for atleast another 4 years........

Txantslusam Skxawng

''Battlefield 4™ is a genre-defining, action blockbuster made from moments that blur the line between game and glory - moments found only in Battlefield. With dynamic destructible environments, epic vehicular combat, and the chaos of all-out war, Battlefield 4 gives you the freedom to do more and be more for an unrivaled entertainment experience.''

Specs for PC are to be announced.

Battlefield 4 will have its release this Fall

ExLibrisMortis

Honestly, unless battlefield 4 will be a MMO shooter, it will pale in comparison to the kind of fighting we see in Planetside 2. Nothing really beats battles involving 150 tank, 60+ aircraft, and over 500 people fighting in a single area at once.

Txantslusam Skxawng

Quote from: ExLibrisMortis on March 27, 2013, 07:16:53 AM
Honestly, unless battlefield 4 will be a MMO shooter, it will pale in comparison to the kind of fighting we see in Planetside 2. Nothing really beats battles involving 150 tank, 60+ aircraft, and over 500 people fighting in a single area at once.
Yea, it also looks like a brushed up version of Battlefield 3. But there still is some time to go, so we will see what exactly know what makes Battlefield 4 'better'.

guest2859

Unless it's 1500 spaceships the size of cities in real-time combat like Eve: Online does lol.

Battlefield 4, I am really, really excited for. Graphics are way better in video (almost to that of CryENGINE, but we'll see who can claim that in the future), and it seems like the storyline in the game will be a lot stronger. I played through about 90% of BF3's storyline and it seemed somewhat "dull" (Black Ops 2 did to me, too... but war games can get repetitive). I just want to see if they did what they promised and put more to storyline. That and see how well they execute multiplayer as well.

Txantslusam Skxawng

Txantslusam Skxawng

That will never happen on console :P Unless your playing MAG, then your getting closer to that number.

'Itan Atxur

Large scale battles certainly have their place. But I still prefer the 4 vs 4 commonly found in games like Halo. It makes the game more like a competitive sport where what you do actually matters.

Check out more from my DeviantArt page HERE

Tsanten Eywa 'eveng

I wasn't very interested in Battlefield game franchise before, except for Bad Company, but this seems like i need to get my hands on. Might consider to buy it on PC.

Txantslusam Skxawng

Quote from: Tsanten Eywa 'eveng on August 19, 2013, 09:15:14 PM
I wasn't very interested in Battlefield game franchise before, except for Bad Company, but this seems like i need to get my hands on. Might consider to buy it on PC.
Bad Company is alot of fun, I'm still waiting for a Bad Company 3 :P

With a PC like yours, you should definitely do that! And turn everything up to High xD