I'm thinking its more
best                                 worst
Black Ops > MW1 > CoD5 > MW2

And pimp the stakeout.

1 shot kill until about wave 25
Only mostly AWOL.

Teylar Ta Palulukankelku

Quote from: Tawtewng on December 03, 2010, 02:41:57 PM
Quote from: Teylar Ta Palulukankelku on December 03, 2010, 08:26:19 AMI, personally, think the campaign of MW2 is better then Black Ops'es, this comes i second place.
[wtf]
WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU SMOKING MAN

[/wtf]

back to non-WTF

Anyone else loving the stakeout?

Nothing. I'm completly at my mind's full capacity  ;D.

Sorry for the shocking statement  :(. I just think the MW2 campaign was more dramatic. Much more knockouts and (near)-death-experiences. I also liked the ending in MW2 more. Soap being stabbed by Shepard with his own knife and that über-tastic knife-throw-finish. On the other hand, i missed the blood, gore and brutality from WAW in MW2. I'm glad that stuff came back for Black Ops.

And, lastly: i love the Stakeout but i prefer the Spas 12.
Set oe slolu Kxitx, hifkeyä ska'ayu

The spam section: Where the random s**t happens ;D.

I can't deny it: I'm a smiley addict ;D.

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Txantslusam Skxawng

Quote from: Teylar Ta Palulukankelku on December 04, 2010, 04:18:54 PM
Quote from: Teylar Ta Palulukankelku on December 03, 2010, 08:26:19 AMI, personally, think the campaign of MW2 is better then Black Ops'es, this comes i second place.
[wtf]

[/wtf]
Sorry for the shocking statement  :(. I just think the MW2 campaign was more dramatic. On the other hand, i missed the blood, gore and brutality from WAW in MW2.
Do remember W@W and MW2 arent made by the same developer
COD4 and MW2 -> Infinity Ward
W@W and Black Ops -> Treyarch

And MW2 story feels like a B-movie to me... Americans vs Russians, how many times have we seen that.... and nukes, how much have we seen of those, already in the first part

And another thing.... DOUBLE RAINBOW IN NUKETOWN !!! ( me and my friend spotted it
WirelessTsaheylu=Bluetooth
Inventor of the word NARF

Eanikran

Quote from: Txantslusam Skxawng on December 04, 2010, 05:21:20 PM
Quote from: Teylar Ta Palulukankelku on December 04, 2010, 04:18:54 PM
[wtf]

[/wtf]
Sorry for the shocking statement  :(. I just think the MW2 campaign was more dramatic. On the other hand, i missed the blood, gore and brutality from WAW in MW2.
Do remember W@W and MW2 arent made by the same developer

And MW2 story feels like a B-movie to me... Americans vs Russians, how many times have we seen that.... and nukes, how much have we seen of those, already in the first part

And another thing.... DOUBLE RAINBOW IN NUKETOWN !!! ( me and my friend spotted it
Srane, treyarch >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> IW.
yeah, Cod4 was awesome, but IMO ops beats it. but not by very far. If I ever go back to an IW cod, it will be 4.

Teylar Ta Palulukankelku

QuoteDo remember W@W and MW2 arent made by the same developer

Yep, i know.

Emtokay

Cold War is another thing that involves Americans vs Russians. It's still in there. At least the new FPS game coming out called Homefront will have a completely new storyline. Havn't seen an America vs Korea game
If Nothing In This World Can Change Our Children Will Inherit Nothing

Niwantaw

Quote from: Emtokay on December 05, 2010, 06:31:07 AM

Cold War is another thing that involves Americans vs Russians. It's still in there. At least the new FPS game coming out called Homefront will have a completely new storyline. Havn't seen an America vs Korea game

Yeah but this is more angry lunatic vs Russia
Only mostly AWOL.

Teylar Ta Palulukankelku

QuoteYeah but this is more angry lunatic vs Russia

To me it seems like it's: A betrayed America vs a decieved Russia vs a bloodthirsty merc terrorist vs a rogue US general.

About Makarov: What happened to him at the end of MW2? The last thing you hear from him is the comm chat on ``Enemy Of My Enemy´´.

Txantslusam Skxawng

Quote from: Emtokay on December 05, 2010, 06:31:07 AM

Pretty funny that the makers of this game predicted the future, that the follow-up of Kim Yong Ill ( idk if I spelled correct, but its kinda how you pronounce it ) would be his son. But in Homefront Korea wanted to expand to east and west Korea, not just north and south    HRH

Niwantaw

Quote from: Teylar Ta Palulukankelku on December 05, 2010, 02:39:52 PM
QuoteYeah but this is more angry lunatic vs Russia

To me it seems like it's: A betrayed America vs a decieved Russia vs a bloodthirsty merc terrorist vs a rogue US general.

About Makarov: What happened to him at the end of MW2? The last thing you hear from him is the comm chat on ``Enemy Of My Enemy´´.

I was on about black ops. MW2 is just America V Russia.

And Makarov isn't dead they've left it until MW3(inevitably) to finish the plot.
Only mostly AWOL.

Txantslusam Skxawng

A friend of my got 6 kills with 1 grenade on SnD , I asked him to show me and it is true, he threw a grenade in the room and he got everyone, 6 kills.

Teylar Ta Palulukankelku

QuoteAnd Makarov isn't dead they've left it until MW3(inevitably) to finish the plot.

Are you sure there will be a MW3? Sure hope so!!

Also: Are you sure he isn't dead? I'm not saying he is. I just wonder where you've heard it from.

Niwantaw

Quote from: Teylar Ta Palulukankelku on December 06, 2010, 02:20:01 PM
QuoteAnd Makarov isn't dead they've left it until MW3(inevitably) to finish the plot.

Also: Are you sure he isn't dead? I'm not saying he is. I just wonder where you've heard it from.
Do you see Makarov die? no.
Do you get told makarov is dead? no.

ergo Makarov is not dead.

and I'm in the burn MW3 with fire group.
Only mostly AWOL.

Eanikran

Quote from: Tawtewng on December 06, 2010, 06:56:19 PM
Quote from: Teylar Ta Palulukankelku on December 06, 2010, 02:20:01 PM

Do you see Makarov die? no.
Do you get told makarov is dead? no.

ergo Makarov is not dead.

and I'm in the burn Infinity Ward with fire group.
Fix'd

Brainiac

There will probably be a 3, but since Bobby Kotick is a txìm he'll probably keep the rights to himself and milk it for all the monies it's worth. That means: different team.
Speed is a ppoor sbubstitue fo accurancy

Check out my blogif my presence on this board isn't weird enough for you.

Teylar Ta Palulukankelku

I read in my local newspaper, in a game-review of Black Ops That Infinity Ward won't be making any more COD-games and that the production licens has been fully passed on to Treyarch. Great  ;D!!!

Txantslusam Skxawng

I just got the Black Ops MASTER trophy.

But IW will still make MW3 and now you can expect a COD game every 2 years instead of 1 with the license for 3arc.

Was logical they did that, IF and Activision werent in such good times when making MW2 that is why it basicly sucked and half of IW went away and now work with Respawn Entertainment. But that is an old story.

Eanikran

Quote from: Txantslusam Skxawng on December 07, 2010, 03:31:01 PM
I just got the Black Ops MASTER trophy.

But IW will still make MW3 and now you can expect a COD game every 2 years instead of 1 with the license for 3arc.

Was logical they did that, IF and Activision werent in such good times when making MW2 that is why it basicly sucked and half of IW went away and now work with Respawn Entertainment. But that is an old story.
If MW3 is a go, I will rent it first. most likely though it won't top ops  :D

Niwantaw

I will probably get MW3 if it's cheap enough.

anyway back to black ops people!
Only mostly AWOL.

Eana Tanhì

i don't know if you have answered this already but:
which is better - black ops or mw2???

Dreams die first because people give them up so easily...