E3 2011

Started by 'Itan Atxur, June 06, 2011, 01:18:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

'Itan Atxur

Wow. Microsoft's conference was almost as bad as last years. Mostly Kinect stuff interfering with established franchises and sequels. There were some good points though.

1) Halo: Combat Evolved remake is coming out this holiday season

2) Halo 4 announced for next year and they promised Halo 5 and 6

3) Minecraft coming to the 360 exclusively

4) Forza 4 looks to finally be doing what Forza 3 should have been doing.

5) Mass Effect 3 looks as good as ever, even if it now supports Kinect.

I really hope the other console makers/publisher conferences are better.

Check out more from my DeviantArt page HERE

Txantslusam Skxawng

I wonder what Halo 4, 5 and 6 would be like without the Mastur Cheef, searching for med-packs everwhere :P

But have you seen the BF3 multiplayer? It also is at the E3
WirelessTsaheylu=Bluetooth
Inventor of the word NARF

'Itan Atxur

I haven't seen the BF3 footage yet. That games on the top of my list either way though.

They did show the Chief in the Halo 4 trailer though, so I'm sure he's the main protagonist again :). I really don't know why I'm excited about the 2 Halo games. I already know that it's just going to be more of the same and will eventually let me down. It's not stopping me from getting my hopes up though.

Sіr. Ηaxalot

Microsofts presentation was hilarious. I was watching the stream laughing with my friends over TS at all the cheesy kinect games they're showcasing :D

I'm currently waiting for the EA presentation, AND BATTLEFIELD 3!! (Heja Dice!)

'Itan Atxur

I'm looking forward to seeing Madden 12 (which I expect to be the same as all the other Maddens but with Kinect support), Prey 2, Forza 4, Skyrim, and I'm HOPING they announce Far Cry 3.

Above all though, I can't wait for Nintendo's conference.

Txantslusam Skxawng

I am watching some footage via e3.gamespot.com I currently am watching Modern Warfare 3 gameplay

Apperently the character he plays is named Frost

'Itan Atxur

Nìwotxkrr Tìyawn

Halo 4 Trailer HD

Chief is definitely the protagonist, it seems to go off the ending of halo 3 (don't remember if it only showed in the legendary ending or not)
Naruto Shippuden Episode 166: Confession
                                    Watch it, Love it, Live it

'Itan Atxur

I do believe it was legendary only.

Of all the games shown so far, this is what I'm looking forward to most:
Forza Motorsport 4 E3 2011

Txantslusam Skxawng

Halo 4 has Cheef I see, I am sure they said after Halo 3 the Mastur Cheef wouldn't be in Halo games anymore.... on the other hand, that was just trailer.

Quote from: Sir. Haxalot on June 06, 2011, 01:59:28 PM
Microsofts presentation was hilarious. I was watching the stream laughing with my friends over TS at all the cheesy kinect games they're showcasing :D

I'm currently waiting for the EA presentation, AND BATTLEFIELD 3!! (Heja Dice!)
Yea, at Ghost Recon, changing weapon attachments

"Randomize" he says
The game randomly puts attachments on the SCAR

Audience: hahahaha

And IMO, DICE rules xD They've always made great BF games. Although my first BF game is BF:BC. But I watch a lot of BF2 videos before that, especcially those of Serpento99

'Itan Atxur

Quote from: Txantslusam Skxawng on June 06, 2011, 06:41:39 PM
Halo 4 has Cheef I see, I am sure they said after Halo 3 the Mastur Cheef wouldn't be in Halo games anymore.... on the other hand, that was just trailer.

I don't think they ever said we wouldn't see him again. I think they just said that for Reach.

Txantslusam Skxawng

Then my newspaper lied! ( it was some years ago that it was in the news papers, somewhere after Halo 3, I can remember the pic it, a green spartan with a coffee mug as in the Chief finally can have a break )

Txantslusam Skxawng

QuoteOne more thing, if you happen to come by the SCEA booth this week, we've giving out a limited number of E3 exclusive Uncharted 3 t-shirts! The awesome t-shirt design was created by the excellent Cory Schmitz and this is the only time you'll be able to grab a t-shirt with this design on it. Each t-shirt will also come with a very special, very limited PSN voucher code good for one of three Uncharted 3 in-game items once the game ships in November.

For once I wanted I didn't live in Europe. I would die to get to the E3, to the SCEA booth and get myself just a t-shirt :P Too bad I can't get there :( But I really would like to go to the E3 just once, just to know what its like :P

But I am 1 hour away driving from the Gamescon in Köln, although I can't legally drive yet.