Started by Emtokay, May 26, 2010, 04:03:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nìwotxkrr Tìyawn

not useless, just not worth wasting so many minis with it
Naruto Shippuden Episode 166: Confession
                                    Watch it, Love it, Live it

Duma Vadamee {Aungia Tsawkeyä}

Quote from: Eana Taw atsawl on May 27, 2010, 01:17:44 PM
... Silenced Assault Riffle? á la COD6...

Sir, I am converted. I will aquire that weapon immediately...
*looks out of the window, out onto the Earth*
...just as soon as i can get off this blasted space craft!

I went to the Mothership in search of cool laser weapons. The best thing I've found is a plasma weapon that fires Exploding Green Goo... (Technical name there...):
http://fallout.wikia.com/wiki/Drone_Cannon

but the other alien weapons, for all their power, look a little silly...  ;D
[/quote

i know this weapon, and yes its powerful, but it is really inaccurite. i went into V.A.T.S., shot at a alien, and completly missed...althoughthe shot was at a doorway...and it did bounce into the other room...killing 2 other aliens...

ok so it wasn't a complet miss. a win and fail. put the point is that their useless in combat and too heavy to carry mult. ones. i wouldnt risk my health with them, so the only good they do for me is get me caps when i sell them. ;D

old gallery link?id=2254[/img]

Niwantaw

they are fantastic if you know how to use them...
(GRENADE LAUNCHER!)
or you gut the mega one...
(IMPACT GRENADE LAUNCHER)

so yeah they are heavy but.. .so's a minigun or a missile launcher... or the miss launcher XD

best non-named weapon of each class (IMHO)

Laser chain guns are the best big gun i think.... then maybe the inferno cannon

the best small guns i think are the Chinese assault rifle  then the infiltrator (but i prefer the infiltrator due to looks)

the best energy weapons are obviously plasma rifles (alien blaster doesn't have enough ammo. Ever) then laser rifles or plasma pistols (not sure)

melee well the sheishkebab (flaming sword that you make.. I can't spell it) then the auto axe

unarmed deathclaw gauntlet (you make this one) then the power fist

explosives  is fairly liner so plasma grenades/mines are the best however pulse grenades are very handy against swarms of robots (or just one or two)
Only mostly AWOL.

Duma Vadamee {Aungia Tsawkeyä}

Quote from: tawtewng on May 28, 2010, 11:40:26 AM
explosives  is fairly liner so plasma grenades/mines are the best however pulse grenades are very handy against swarms of robots (or just one or two)

cant do explosives i s*** with them.

old gallery link?id=2254[/img]

Nìwotxkrr Tìyawn

the best energy weapons are obviously plasma rifles (alien blaster doesn't have enough ammo. Ever) then laser rifles or plasma pistols (not sure)

all the alien weapons found on the ship are pretty much better than any earth energy gun and you can tons of ammo for them. Alien Disintegrator ftw

melee well the sheishkebab (flaming sword that you make.. I can't spell it) then the auto axe

Jingwei Shock sword is better imo and samuri sword is just bad ass

explosives  is fairly liner so plasma grenades/mines are the best however pulse grenades are very handy against swarms of robots (or just one or two)

nuka grenades are tons better damage wise

Niwantaw

best non-named weapon of each class (IMHO)
read the whole thing before commenting both jingwei's shock sword and the samuri sword are named weapons
and technically the sheishkabab can do a lot more damage if you take the pyromaniac perk
most of the alien weapons on mothership zeta count as small guns. (or is it 1 is energy 1 is small gun 1 is big gun... either way)
and also all alien weapons have limited ammo because it is only found on the enemies on mothership zeta
and yes i forgot about nuka grenades (mainly because i have never made one because the only explosives i use are ones i find in the wasteland)
Only mostly AWOL.

Nìwotxkrr Tìyawn

I wasn't thinking when i said jingwei XD I didn't think samurai sword was considered a named weapon either.

I wouldn't exactly say the alien weapons are have limited ammo, you can always go back and find more.

Niwantaw

both are unique one off weapons found in only one place

interestingly an super named weapon of death is a double barreled shotgun....

unfortunately they removed it because it could instant death sneak attack critical a super mutant behemoth  :D
Only mostly AWOL.

Nìwotxkrr Tìyawn

lol wow that would be fun  :)

I wish they would have taken the time to fix the models for the behemoths after supersizing them, the fire hydrants are ridiculous.

Niwantaw

on the Xbox there is a cave full of ants and if you search any of the bodies it crashes and corrupts the save game....

not found it yet but my brother did... his screams of rage could probably be heard in America  :D
Only mostly AWOL.

Nìwotxkrr Tìyawn

I've never actually searched insect bodies, there's never really a need to except for maybe that one fire ant queen quest I think.

Niwantaw

you found vengeance yet?
Only mostly AWOL.

Nìwotxkrr Tìyawn

If that the lazer gatlin gun in the sanctuary then ya but I unfortunately couldn't keep it or I'd be over weight.  :(  It sucks just as the time I had leave my mirv on the top of that really tall structure in the pitt when I was gathering bars.

I wish they would have kept the elder scroll style of over weightiness where you could at least move a little bit.

Niwantaw

all i can say to you dropping unique weapons is
WHY???

Only mostly AWOL.

Nìwotxkrr Tìyawn

*cries*  :'(
I'm fat and they were really really heavy
*sob*

Niwantaw

loose weight man...
and what weapon is your standard running about gun?

mines the perforator with the expansions or the hunting rifle without them
Only mostly AWOL.

Emtokay

Ran into a Behemoth at Evergreen Hills, he went down easy after a couple hits from a Fatboy
If Nothing In This World Can Change Our Children Will Inherit Nothing

Niwantaw

that's the behemoth i 10mm pistoled   :D
if you find the shop keeper in there kill him.

you get *drum roll*
Only mostly AWOL.

Emtokay

Yes I found him, bought ammo, killed him, took his shotgun, got more ammo, my money back and his money.

I've now just finished Power Armour Training with Paladin Gunny :D
If Nothing In This World Can Change Our Children Will Inherit Nothing

Niwantaw

interesting glitch..

if you do operation anchorage (the expansion) before getting power armour training you get power armour training automatically

and what guns are you using now?
Only mostly AWOL.