Grand Theft Auto 5(PS3/PS4/Xbox 360/Xbox One/PC) + GTA related news

Started by Tsanten Eywa 'eveng, July 28, 2011, 07:14:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tsanten Eywa 'eveng

This year is it the 10th year Anniversary of Vice City, and for celebrating, Rockstar have released Vice City on iOS and Android devices
Grand Theft Auto: Vice City 10th Anniversary Launch Trailer [HD]

Vice City on iOS and Android devices are a bit more detailed, like on graphics, shadows are added, and for the characters, fingers are a detail. Cause in the Vice City version to PS2, Xbox and PC, they didn't had fingers, but now they have

Tsanten Eywa 'eveng

San Andreas is available on PS3 on the Playstation Network :) Finally on PS3

We know GTA fans on PlayStation 3 have been eager to be able to download and play the original Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas from the PSN Store for quite awhile now and we're happy to announce that it will finally be coming for download there tomorrow, Tuesday December 11th (the game is also currently available for Xbox 360 players via the Xbox LIVE Marketplace).

Stay tuned as we will officially confirm the availability of San Andreas at the PSN Store here tomorrow at the Newswire.

http://www.rockstargames.com/newswire/article/47111/grand-theft-auto-san-andreas-coming-to-psn-tomorrow.html

Txantslusam Skxawng

Quote from: Tsanten Eywa 'eveng on December 14, 2012, 04:35:56 AM

We know GTA fans on PlayStation 3 have been eager to be able to download and play the original Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas from the PSN Store for quite awhile now and we're happy to announce that it will finally be coming for download there tomorrow, Tuesday December 11th (the game is also currently available for Xbox 360 players via the Xbox LIVE Marketplace).

Stay tuned as we will officially confirm the availability of San Andreas at the PSN Store here tomorrow at the Newswire.

http://www.rockstargames.com/newswire/article/47111/grand-theft-auto-san-andreas-coming-to-psn-tomorrow.html

SA coming to PS3 !!!!!!! AWESOME!!!!!!!!!
WirelessTsaheylu=Bluetooth
Inventor of the word NARF

Tsanten Eywa 'eveng

Quote from: Txantslusam Skxawng on December 14, 2012, 08:06:42 AM
Quote from: Tsanten Eywa 'eveng on December 14, 2012, 04:35:56 AM

SA coming to PS3 !!!!!!! AWESOME!!!!!!!!!

It is now on PS3. Go to the PSN store, and buy it. It costs 15 U.S dollars

Tsanten Eywa 'eveng

Did you hear it? all maps from the GTA franchise into one game

DAAAAAAAMN!!!!!
That's gigantic.

The GTA III, Vice City, San Andreas and the IV map into one game. Who knows, maybe the GTA V map also.
And R* themselves will do it. Also the cities will be re-imagined, so a lot larger than they are
http://www.ign.com/articles/2012/12/14/rockstar-wants-to-put-all-grand-theft-auto-cities-in-one-game

Rockstar would eventually like to create one Grand Theft Auto game with all previous cities from the series. In an interview with Digital Trends, Rockstar North head Leslie Benzies said he envisions players being able to travel back and forth to revisit places they explored in past games.

"Of course at some point we would like to have one big world containing all our cities and let the player fly between them and revisit their favorite areas," Benzies said. "In that context re-imagining Vice City would be very interesting."

On the subject of Vice City returning as a future setting, Benzies said "it is always a possibility. There are a few references to the city in our current-gen GTAs so it is part of that HD universe, and it is certainly somewhere we would love to revisit. However Vice City, perhaps more than any other GTA game, was as much about the era as the setting. Miami in the 1980's is so iconic it would feel strange to revisit the city in a different time period."

Tìtstewan

Quote from: Tsanten Eywa 'eveng on December 14, 2012, 10:16:22 AM
The GTA III, Vice City, San Andreas and the IV map into one game. Who knows, maybe the GTA V map also.
And R* themselves will do it. Also the cities will be re-imagined, so a lot larger than they are
http://www.ign.com/articles/2012/12/14/rockstar-wants-to-put-all-grand-theft-auto-cities-in-one-game
OMG! That would be great! :) :D
*Fly with a plane to VC to rob a bank, then fly to LC to a mafia meeting...*
Big possibilities is opening here!

-| Na'vi Vocab + Audio | Na'viteri as one HTML file | FAQ | Useful Links for Beginners |-
-| Kem si fu kem rä'ä si, ke lu tìfmi. |-

Tsanten Eywa 'eveng

Quote from: Tìtstewan on December 14, 2012, 10:25:52 AM
Quote from: Tsanten Eywa 'eveng on December 14, 2012, 10:16:22 AM
OMG! That would be great! :) :D
*Fly with a plane to VC to rob a bank, then fly to LC to a mafia meeting...*
Big possibilities is opening here!

I don't think it will come out on PS3. I think it will be on the next-gen consoles, PS4 and Xbox 720/Durango
It will be so big, that there is no space for it. A PS3 couldn't handle it, either not a Xbox 360. A pc, you need a really improved computer. I think Intel need to create a new processor, Intel Core i9, maybe

Tìtstewan

Quote from: Tsanten Eywa 'eveng on December 14, 2012, 10:28:09 AM...A pc, you need a really improved computer. I think Intel need to create a new processor, Intel Core i9, maybe
I think it would not need a new processor, because the game will have the same engine. For the lots of datas to transfere (big maps), may a fast hard drive (HDD) or an SSD would be good for it.
I have a Core i7 2600 and GTA IV runs great on it. A quadcore CPU is really necessary for GTA V. ;)

-| Na'vi Vocab + Audio | Na'viteri as one HTML file | FAQ | Useful Links for Beginners |-

Tsanten Eywa 'eveng

More news next year about GTA V. Rockstar have taken vacation

"Your reactions, commentary, analysis and speculation in the wake of Trailer 2 kicked off within moments of its release and are still ongoing whether on YouTube, here at the Newswire, or at fan forums around the web. Massive, massive thanks to GTA fans everywhere for the love you've shown for the trailer and for the awesome excitement and anticipation you've shown for the game this spring - believe that we're just as excited to get GTAV in your hands. Stay tuned for lots more to see and hear about the game in the new year, but of course also expect that as always we'll be keeping a good bit of info back as things for you to discover for yourself by experiencing them firsthand when GTAV comes out. In the meantime, here's some speculative fan recaps and analysis posts you can dive into at Rockstar Network, GTA Warehouse, the ongoing 'Mapping Los Santos' project at GTAForums and in polish at Rockstar24.eu."

http://www.rockstargames.com/newswire/article/47211/rockstar-fansites-roundup-gtav-art-in-motion-posttrailer-fun-vic.html

Tsanten Eywa 'eveng

Tsanten Eywa 'eveng

Tsanten Eywa 'eveng

Tìtstewan

Tsanten Eywa 'eveng

Merry Christmas from Rockstar Games

5 new screenshots released of GTA V

Tsanten Eywa 'eveng

Tìtstewan

Tìtstewan

Tsanten Eywa 'eveng

Quote from: Tìtstewan on January 04, 2013, 11:45:23 AM
Nice pics!
I see at the 3rd pic an airship over the tree. :)

Yeah, it's called a Blimp. You will see it in the game. It's nice they added an airship again, since Vice City

Tsanten Eywa 'eveng

OK, so I have a question to everybody who looking forward to GTA 5.

What are you most looking foward to?
The storyline?
The three protagonists, Michael Trevor and Franklin?
Which protag will you most use? I will use Michael.

What areas want you to explore?
The city?
The countryside?
The ocean?
The big mountains?
Enterable buildings?
I will explore the countryside, but I am dying to explore the city.

And take a guess. Which month will GTA 5 release on Xbox 360 and PS3?
March?
April?
May?
June?
July?
I am guessing that GTA 5 will release in may. Hopefully, I have pre-ordered it.