Grand Theft Auto 5(PS3/PS4/Xbox 360/Xbox One/PC) + GTA related news

Started by Tsanten Eywa 'eveng, July 28, 2011, 07:14:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tsanten Eywa 'eveng

I wonder if GTA 5 will be released for the next gen-consoles. It will be released for PS3 and Xbox 360. Will it also be released for PS4 and Xbox 720?
PS4 and Xbox 720 will mostly be released at the end of the year, or maybe spring 2014.

What you think? Will it including be released for the next gen-consoles?

Tìtstewan

Quote from: Tsanten Eywa 'eveng on January 14, 2013, 04:54:02 AM
What are you most looking foward to?
The storyline?
The three protagonists, Michael Trevor and Franklin?
Which protag will you most use? I will use Michael.
All :)

What areas want you to explore?
The city?
The countryside?
The ocean?
The big mountains?
Enterable buildings?
I will explore the countryside, but I am dying to explore the city.
Thr City, the countrysite and the ocean.

And take a guess. Which month will GTA 5 release on Xbox 360 and PS3?
March?
April?
May?
June?
July?
I am guessing that GTA 5 will release in may. Hopefully, I have pre-ordered it.
April (I think) ???

Quote from: Tsanten Eywa 'eveng on January 17, 2013, 01:22:02 PM
I wonder if GTA 5 will be released for the next gen-consoles. It will be released for PS3 and Xbox 360. Will it also be released for PS4 and Xbox 720?
PS4 and Xbox 720 will mostly be released at the end of the year, or maybe spring 2014.

No, because anywhere I have read that GTA 5 would be released for PS3/X-Box 360.

-| Na'vi Vocab + Audio | Na'viteri as one HTML file | FAQ | Useful Links for Beginners |-
-| Kem si fu kem rä'ä si, ke lu tìfmi. |-

Tsanten Eywa 'eveng

Quote from: Tìtstewan on January 17, 2013, 01:41:28 PM
Quote from: Tsanten Eywa 'eveng on January 17, 2013, 01:22:02 PM

No, because anywhere I have read that GTA 5 would be released for PS3/X-Box 360.

But who knows, maybe later in 2014, it might be that R* will make a next-gen version. Who knows.

Tìtstewan

Quote from: Tsanten Eywa 'eveng on January 17, 2013, 01:45:26 PM
But who knows, maybe later in 2014, it might be that R* will make a next-gen version. Who knows.
I think not, because they have to compile the game to a x86 CPU architecture and the current console have a cell CPU with other architecture. It would take a lots of time to compile it to the nex gen. console.
And I think the have the game partially finisch, because the screenshots and trailers.

-| Na'vi Vocab + Audio | Na'viteri as one HTML file | FAQ | Useful Links for Beginners |-

Tsanten Eywa 'eveng

Quote from: Tìtstewan on January 17, 2013, 02:24:40 PM
Quote from: Tsanten Eywa 'eveng on January 17, 2013, 01:45:26 PM
I think not, because they have to compile the game to a x86 CPU architecture and the current console have a cell CPU with other architecture. It would take a lots of time to compile it to the nex gen. console.
And I think the have the game partially finisch, because the screenshots and trailers.

Either will GTA 5 come to the next-gen consoles, or will the next GTA game come out to the next-gen consoles.

Tsanten Eywa 'eveng

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

LOL-SWAG-YOLO-Me Gusta map(damn-large!!!!!!!) Totally awesome-super map

Tìtstewan

Tsanten Eywa 'eveng

Quote from: Tìtstewan on January 17, 2013, 04:54:16 PM
Ma oeyä Eywa! ;D ;D
But if will be the 'real' map of gta 5... :o :o :o

Look again on the map, see where it says Ross County, and what's above there?

lol!
;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Tìtstewan

Quote from: Tsanten Eywa 'eveng on January 17, 2013, 04:58:14 PM
Quote from: Tìtstewan on January 17, 2013, 04:54:16 PM
Ma oeyä Eywa! ;D ;D
But if will be the 'real' map of gta 5... :o :o :o

Look again on the map, see where it says Ross County, and what's above there?

lol!
;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
LOL I saw it. ;D

Tsanten Eywa 'eveng

Tsanten Eywa 'eveng

GTA Vice City confirmed for Playstation 3. Vice City is coming very soon to download from the PSN store.
It will launch 29th of january in North America and 30th of february in Europe. It will cost $9,99(€9,99/£7,99)

http://www.rockstargames.com/newswire/article/48501/grand-theft-auto-vice-city-coming-to-psn-next-week.html

Tsanten Eywa 'eveng

GTA fan have creating a map of the GTA 5 map, based on screenshots and trailers.

A motivated fan over on GTAForums.com has begun to piece together Grand Theft Auto V's map based on all the assorted screenshots and trailers that have been let loose into the public.

They go by the name jbte, and have clearly spent a lot of time staring at every piece of available GTA V media that has been made available. There's no way of knowing if this will be anything close to the finished map before we have a chance to actually play the game, but I am curious to see how close jbte gets. They've certainly done their research.

http://www.gameinformer.com/b/news/archive/2013/01/27/intrepid-fan-begins-building-gta-v-39-s-map-based-on-screens-and-trailers.aspx

This is the map he have created

Tsanten Eywa 'eveng

Tsanten Eywa 'eveng

Release of GTA 5 on Xbox 360 and PS3 has been moved. GTA 5 is releasing 17th of september this year. It is not coming in Spring. But hopefully now, we know the exact release date :)

This are official news from R*

Dear all,

Today, we have an official release date to share with you: Grand Theft Auto V will arrive in stores on September 17, 2013.

We know this is about four months later than originally planned and we know that this short delay will come as a disappointment to many of you, but, trust us, it will be worth the extra time. GTAV is a massively ambitious and complex game and it simply needs a little more polish to be of the standard we and, more importantly, you require.

To all Grand Theft Auto fans, please accept our apologies for the delay, and our promise that the entire team here is working very hard to make the game all it can be. We are doing all we can to help ensure it will meet if not exceed your expectations come September – we thank you for your support and patience.

http://www.rockstargames.com/newswire/article/48591/grand-theft-auto-v-is-coming-9172013.html

Tìtstewan

Ma Eywa! September 2013?! :o

*calculating*
....and 6 months after release for console,
it's will come for PC. *hopefully*
...long time to wait. :o

Tsanten Eywa 'eveng

Quote from: Tìtstewan on January 31, 2013, 10:03:29 AM
Ma Eywa! September 2013?! :o

*calculating*
....and 6 months after release for console,
it's will come for PC. *hopefully*
...long time to wait. :o

R* are saying that they have more to do with the game, and trying fixing it better, and that's very good that they are doing it. Can't have a game that is not been fully developed. GTA IV was like that. Some bad textures. GTA IV should also been delayed later.

Tìtstewan

Well, GTA IV on PC it was a desaster. :o (and funny)
I hope, they do it much better than GTA IV

'Itan Atxur

Rockstar is simply the most reliable console developer out there. No, GTA IV isn't a perfect game. But anybody who thinks it was a bad release simply hasn't been around video games for very long and/or isn't being reasonable. Yes, the PC launch had MAJOR issues but they WERE fixed in a reasonable time frame. I am disappointed they haven't found a way to release the game at the same time for consoles and PC but I'll live. Probably get it for both 360 and PC.

Check out more from my DeviantArt page HERE

Tìtstewan

Well, I'm asking myself every time why R* don't release this game at the same time?

Txantslusam Skxawng

Quote from: 'Itan Atxur on January 31, 2013, 09:45:20 PM
Rockstar is simply the most reliable console developer out there. No, GTA IV isn't a perfect game. But anybody who thinks it was a bad release simply hasn't been around video games for very long and/or isn't being reasonable. Yes, the PC launch had MAJOR issues but they WERE fixed in a reasonable time frame. I am disappointed they haven't found a way to release the game at the same time for consoles and PC but I'll live. Probably get it for both 360 and PC.
I agree on that 100%, though I can't say anything about it for PC, since my laptop can't handle GTA IV.

I found GTA IV a very great game, also because its my first game I bought for my PS3.

But still too bad release date is pushed back to September... I think a few days before the release date I thought to myself: ''Just 3 more months!.'' And now its 7,5 more months. Still its going to be GOTY.

Edit: Well, maybe a little too early to say, but its going to be GOTY for me, thats for sure  ;D

Edit #2: And too be honest about the release date
WirelessTsaheylu=Bluetooth
Inventor of the word NARF