Grand Theft Auto 5(PS3/PS4/Xbox 360/Xbox One/PC) + GTA related news

Started by Tsanten Eywa 'eveng, July 28, 2011, 07:14:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tsanten Eywa 'eveng

According the map-size comparison of the GTA4 map and the GTA5 map, i see that the whole GTA5 map is at least between 26 to 27(25?) times larger than Algonquin

Here's my comparison(i know it's not good enough, i didn't got it transparent. I took a transparent image of the map of GTA4, cut out the other islands without Algonquin, and it is the same size. Then i paste it to the map of GTA5, and copied.

If i see at this video
GTA V Map size comparison

Tìtstewan

-| Na'vi Vocab + Audio | Na'viteri as one HTML file | FAQ | Useful Links for Beginners |-
-| Kem si fu kem rä'ä si, ke lu tìfmi. |-

Tsanten Eywa 'eveng

Quote from: Tìtstewan on September 11, 2013, 02:35:55 PM
I just did one by Photoshop. :)

It is true afterall. It really is 4 times larger than Liberty City, exactly what Rockstar Games told us.

Tsanten Eywa 'eveng

There has leaked tons of gameplay videos on YouTube for GTA5. Be aware of spoilers. I won't post any of them here. It's up to you to figure that on your own. It's your choice to see them.

Tsanten Eywa 'eveng

I have checked some of the gameplay videos, and all i can tell, is that the graphics are surprisingly much better than GTA4.

Tsanten Eywa 'eveng

Quote from: Tìtstewan on September 11, 2013, 02:35:55 PM

One thing i want to tell about the map is that it is one location that isn't located on the map

it is this location: http://gta.wikia.com/North_Yank
It is a town with snow, and i don't even see snow or the name of the town in the leaked map.

Tìtstewan

I've looked on the map, indeed I can't find it. Maybe it's a ghost town?

-| Na'vi Vocab + Audio | Na'viteri as one HTML file | FAQ | Useful Links for Beginners |-

Tsanten Eywa 'eveng

The official GTA5 website is fully completed, confirms Rockstar Games. They have added the last detail.
http://www.rockstargames.com/newswire/article/51359/gtav-official-site-update-full-visitors-travelogue-social-club-f.html

Let's take a look at the new screenshots, shall we?

LOVELY ACCOMMODATIONS

Suit your lifestyle with and settle down in your own West Coast slice of heaven

Town
Charming fixer-upper in up and coming neighborhood. Beautiful single-family home on large plot in culturally diverse community. Prove you're a real hipster by helping to price people out of the communities they grew up in. Gentrification is just about to begin. Look at what we did to Downtown. South Los Santos is next!

A romantic residence option is a home that, like the residents, is in pieces. Mobile homes are unique in that if you don't like your neighbor, you can literally move your entire house. But it's probably simpler to just shoot them.

The Hills
Enjoy the splendor of sprawl with one of these enormous mini-mansions. The neighborhoods are always interesting, with people that have just enough money to get into trouble and have affairs, swinger parties and drug problems. Perfect place to raise a family.

this image we saw in the official gameplay trailer, but this in an another perspective

Vinewood commercial: http://www.rockstargames.com/V/vid/sightseeing-and-celebrity/star-tours.mp4

Prattle
Washed-up TV fossil Miranda Cowan - aka the Silicone Slattern – put on her own drunken show at a Los Santos strip club last night in yet another desperate attempt to garner media attention and claw back some relevance. Well, Miranda, I guess it worked. Here you are, back in the news. Hope all that time dating 25-year-olds, falling out of nightclubs and flashing your crotch at photographers was worth it. The thing is... you're not fooling anybody, especially with that new plastic surgery vibe you've got. Everybody knows that you're 39, which is 93 in celebrity years. You're finished. Our readers don't care about you. We are all about the young and dumb.

- The 21st Century xxx

West Coast Classics
During a 3 hour concert the other night, 30 minutes of which were spent performing and the other 2 and a half hours spent preaching about how he's the most important American icon of our time – rapper MC Clip told the audience that he is now going to stop the war, whatever that means.

"In the long run, I'll have a greater effect on humanity. I'm a singer, producer, intellectual, fashion designer, philosopher, poet, billionaire... I'm taking so many things to a different level simultaneously. Forget triple threat or quadruple threat. They ain't invented a big enough 'ruple' for me yet. I don't compete against other people. It's pointless. I compete against myself, and when I compete against myself, everyone wins. The only regret I have is that I wasn't the first man on Earth because imagine how much further along the human race would be. We'd be running the universe by now instead of still trying to get a hotel built on the moon. I'm living proof that you don't need to read no books to be a genius. I blog in all CAPS, baby!"

Is MC Clip the most odious, deluded megalomaniac who ever lived? Should we really be glorifying his messages of narcissism, misogyny and materialism to impressionable young teenagers just to sell magazines? Can I still in my heart of hearts call myself a journalist? So many questions, and only West Coast Classics has the answers. Stay tuned!

StarsTalk
Our old friend Sloppy Poppy is at it again. Despite overwhelming high-definition, close-up evidence to the contrary, Poppy Mitchell is still claiming that she is all about keeping it real pluto-tonic. As in far away and hard to define. Appearing on The Weazel News Morning Show yesterday, the young actress accused everyone, from the liberal media to rival All-American romcom starlet Lacey Jonas to the "wackos," of waging a smear campaign against her.

"There's like these apps now that can totally change what you're doing in photos and videos. No seriously. One minute you're doing some quad stretches with your trainer, the next it's being sold as a sex tape. And yes I like to go out and party, and sometimes I fall over and quote hiphop, but that's just exhaustion from being a role model or a contact buzz from the people I'm with. I don't care what the Internet says about me. I'm all about staying true to myself and my tween fanbase. Purity is the most important thing in my life right now. Totally. This stuff is cut I think. Stop rolling you idiot..."

Oh please. The only thing pure in Poppy Mitchell's life right now is the 8 ball she goes through on a nightly basis. At this point, is there anybody in Vinewood who hasn't had a go at her Promise Ring? We'll stay on this story until it gets interesting or she has a mental breakdown.

You'll find the roads of Los Santos and Blaine County packed with accommodating convenience and liquor stores, open around the clock for your last minute needs. Stop into your local 24/7, LTD service station or Rob's liquor store - the tills are always filled with cash to serve you.

http://www.rockstargames.com/V/lsbc/upward-mobility

Included new official artwork called "The Hunt"

Tìtstewan

Really nice stuff! :D
I wanna play this game....for consoles it starts in four days.

Tsanten Eywa 'eveng

Tsanten Eywa 'eveng

Tsanten Eywa 'eveng

The leak of the gameplay of GTA5 is everywhere, not only on YouTube but like everywhere. Gaming websites has also confirmed it, and you can also find it on the several GTA forums.

Tìtstewan

That video is awesome! :)
Only a few days, and alle console owner can be happy.

Tsanten Eywa 'eveng

On the Launch Day, i will do my 1st gameplay video. I will upload it right to my YouTube channel.

so follow me, if you wanna see some gameplay videos of me playing it. A lot of people tells me i have an awesome driving skills in games. I see other people uploading different videos of them driving with cars in different games, and they suck at driving.

http://www.youtube.com/94kricco

Txantslusam Skxawng

Quote from: Tsanten Eywa 'eveng on September 14, 2013, 10:16:15 PM
On the Launch Day, i will do my 1st gameplay video. I will upload it right to my YouTube channel.

so follow me, if you wanna see some gameplay videos of me playing it. A lot of people tells me i have an awesome driving skills in games. I see other people uploading different videos of them driving with cars in different games, and they suck at driving.

http://www.youtube.com/94kricco
I mostly play with friends online and among my friends, I'm the best driver in GTA :P I'm not saying I'm the best, but I am better then my friends xD

Driving and shooting, no problem, driving and cool jumps, no problem, driving backwards and shooting, no problem xD

And I subbed your channel
WirelessTsaheylu=Bluetooth
Inventor of the word NARF

Txantslusam Skxawng

Also, not going to spoil for myself ( even more ), since I've already seen the trailers, but its good to hear that graphics look much better then GTA IV
WirelessTsaheylu=Bluetooth
Inventor of the word NARF

Tsanten Eywa 'eveng

Tired of waiting? In the mean-time, if you have a pc, try playing this fanmade demo game. this is not a mod, it's an actual game, made by a fan of GTA. The game is inspired of Los Santos and the countryside but the map isn't that very big.
http://gtaforums.com/topic/591388-gta-v-fan-made-demo/

Gameplay trailer
Juonto City | GTA V Inspiration | Gameplay Trailer

Release trailer
Juonto City | GTA V Fan-Made Clone | Official Release

Tìtstewan

Quite interesting! Irayo for that video!
It's impressive if you know that this was created by only one person. :o

Tsanten Eywa 'eveng