Grand Theft Auto 5(PS3/PS4/Xbox 360/Xbox One/PC) + GTA related news

Started by Tsanten Eywa 'eveng, July 28, 2011, 07:14:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tìtstewan

Quote from: Tsanten Eywa 'eveng on September 15, 2013, 08:26:21 PM
Oh, my, why!!!!!!
It's so much fun to read on the GTAforum while waiting for GTA 5, lol!!! ;D

http://gtaforums.com/topic/592170-are-you-gonna-wear-clothes-while-playing/
...if guests could read that "hidden" board too, it were surely nice. ;)

-| Na'vi Vocab + Audio | Na'viteri as one HTML file | FAQ | Useful Links for Beginners |-
-| Kem si fu kem rä'ä si, ke lu tìfmi. |-

Txantslusam Skxawng

WirelessTsaheylu=Bluetooth
Inventor of the word NARF

Txantslusam Skxawng

Here it is just a bit less then 7 hours until GTA V releases! But that is the midnight release and I get it delivered, probably somewhere between 2 P.M. and 5 P.M.

Txantslusam Skxawng

Just 40min to go until midnight release! And I'm watching the GameKings GTA V Showcase Live Edition.

Txantslusam Skxawng

Woohoo, its been out here for 9 hours now.... But I still gotta wait for it to deliver... :( Hopefully will get it within the next 8 hours :D

Txantslusam Skxawng

Tsanten Eywa 'eveng

Txantslusam Skxawng

Me too! It just got delivered a few minutes ago! Special Edition is awesome! Will upload some pics later!

But first I am going to eat and watch our new King do his speech!

Tsanten Eywa 'eveng

Got it

Tìtstewan

Oh nice! I saw some let's play today night/morning. That game is awesome.

-| Na'vi Vocab + Audio | Na'viteri as one HTML file | FAQ | Useful Links for Beginners |-

Tsanten Eywa 'eveng

Tìtstewan

I have neither a X-Box, nor a PS3. Hence I'll waiting for a PC version, which *hopefully* will be released.
GTA V with some car mods would make it much better. :) :) :)

Tsanten Eywa 'eveng

So you're telling me, you gonna wait 6 months or maybe a whole year to wait playing GTA 5?

Tìtstewan

Tsanten Eywa 'eveng

Tsanten Eywa 'eveng

There is a glitch with the Xbox 360 version of GTA 5(2nd disc), but here is the solution, if you got a USB flash drive with a lot of free memory.

http://www.ign.com/articles/2013/09/17/gta-5-xbox-360-installation-issue-solved-with-usb-drive

Rockstar Games recommended against installing Grand Theft Auto V's game disc to your Xbox 360 hard drive -- it creates performance issues -- but Digital Foundry has discovered a solution. Storing the installation disc's data to your hard drive, and the play disc's content to a USB drive, apparently smooths out any texture pop-in or lag problems. This allows your machine's hard drive to worry about the install disc's data.

Your best bet is, as usual, the bigger/faster the better -- make sure your USB flash drive is at least 8GB. Double the space will go a long way in terms of making sure you have the size and speed necessary to make GTA V run at its absolute finest.

Check out the side by side comparison. While you're at it, you can read IGN's GTA V review or watch it below. What do you think? Did the USB trick work, or should we all just avoid installing the play data anywhere at all? Let your GTA V-playing friends know in the comments.

Grand Theft Auto 5: Installing Xbox 360 "Play Disc" to a USB Flash Drive Works Fine

Tìtstewan

Tsanten Eywa 'eveng

Quote from: Tìtstewan on September 17, 2013, 03:47:40 PM
Does the DVDs are not copy-protected?

What can they do about that? Rockstar are giving all of them who have bought it for Xbox 360 permission to transfer over to a USB drive.

Tsanten Eywa 'eveng

Here's an image I took. I don't know yet how to take screenshot for PS3. But at this location, i'm up in the mountain, Vinewood Mt. and a spectacular view of the city Los Santos, but on a rainy evening, but still magnificent.

Tìtstewan