Grand Theft Auto 5(PS3/PS4/Xbox 360/Xbox One/PC) + GTA related news

Started by Tsanten Eywa 'eveng, July 28, 2011, 07:14:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tsanten Eywa 'eveng

Tìtstewan

I'm really interested how much time it takes, if you drive with the fastes car you have a round on the big ring road of that game. :)

-| Na'vi Vocab + Audio | Na'viteri as one HTML file | FAQ | Useful Links for Beginners |-
-| Kem si fu kem rä'ä si, ke lu tìfmi. |-

Tsanten Eywa 'eveng

Quote from: Tìtstewan on September 18, 2013, 12:00:53 PM
I'm really interested how much time it takes, if you drive with the fastes car you have a round on the big ring road of that game. :)

Possibly, from 10-15 minutes. Btw, i am going to test that.

Tsanten Eywa 'eveng

Quote from: Tsanten Eywa 'eveng on September 18, 2013, 12:02:42 PM
Quote from: Tìtstewan on September 18, 2013, 12:00:53 PM

Possibly, from 10-15 minutes. Btw, i am going to test that.

Okay, so i tested it with a really fast car, and it took me 9 minutes to drive around the map.

Tìtstewan

Wow! Irayo for testing that! :D

If I have that game, I will test it with a bike. ;D

-| Na'vi Vocab + Audio | Na'viteri as one HTML file | FAQ | Useful Links for Beginners |-

Tsanten Eywa 'eveng

Here's a view from Mount Chiliad, highest point on the map. Los Santos is far far away in the background. The nightlights you see long way down there is Sandy Shores. Los Santos is further away.

Tsanten Eywa 'eveng

Watch after bobcats and cougars while you're playing. They can kill you.

Txantslusam Skxawng

I'm coming closely towards the end of the story.... I think I will be done with the story missions by tonight...

But there still if enough to explore and 1th of October I will be robbing banks with my friends xD
WirelessTsaheylu=Bluetooth
Inventor of the word NARF

Tsanten Eywa 'eveng

Tsanten Eywa 'eveng

i have done a lot of missions, but i am only halfway-through. I am at 50%. Last mission: Reuniting With Family

Tìtstewan

Tsanten Eywa 'eveng

Here's how you can rob a store in GTA 5. You can't use Michael to rob a store. Franklin can rob a store. I am still not sure if you can use Michael to do it.
GTA 5 - How to rob a store

Tìtstewan

Tsanten Eywa 'eveng

Quote from: Tìtstewan on September 21, 2013, 07:22:19 PM
Hrh, nice.
I notice, that there only 5 police stars, no more 6?

there's only 5. But the cops hitting you more hard now, than IV. A lot more. It takes more time to get away from the cops. When you get 3 stars, they are sending in the helicopter, and the helicopter is not even easy to get away from. If the cops in their cars, can't find you, the helicopter continues to search after you, but the carcops following the helicopter if it finds you. And you die very fast, if they shoot you, some bullets then you die. But you can always buy an armor. In GTA 5, there are 5 different armors. The one with full armor, i think it cost $4000.

I really love the customization. You can buy spoilers, rims, a lot of amount of paintcolours, engine, transmission, turbo, license plate, headlights, armor, bumpers, exhaust, hornsound, brakes. But there are different kinds of customization for each vehicles.
Damn, there's so much to choose
GTA 5 - Elegy RH8 Exclusive Car Tuning Customization (GTA V)

Here are a full list of all vehicles in GTA 5. There are twice as much vehicles than it is in GTA 4. There are over 250 vehicles in GTA 5. There are around 120-140 vehicles in GTA 4.
http://www.igta5.com/vehicles

or this list
http://gta.wikia.com/Vehicles_in_GTA_V

And oh yeah, the map, you want to know how large it is? It is from 10-11(16-18 km) miles long, and 4-6(6-10 km) miles wide. So yeah, the map is pretty big. It takes about 9-10 miles to drive from the northest point to the most south point on the map. It is about 4-5 miles from west to east.

Tsanten Eywa 'eveng

I am finally finished with all the missions in GTA 5. I have only the side missions left, like "Strangers and Freaks"

Txantslusam Skxawng

Also doing Strangers and Freaks mission, I have done 17 out of 20 of them, currently searching all the Leorna Johnson scrap letters, only 30 more to go!

And I have also found all 30 submarine parts and all 50 spaceship parts.

Edit: Behind the light house, there is one of the 50 scrap letters.

Txantslusam Skxawng

Some tips in stock exchange, buy shares of AUG, you can find it under LCN its an car insurance company and make also sure you have bought the scrapyard, then go on a tank rampage and each car destroyed is worth $125, after your tank rampage, because of the destroyed cars, shares will be worth much more then regular and you will get money from the all the cars destroyed. Double win.

Another way is to buy shares from Ammunation and Los Santos Customs. Every you spend money on car mods and buy guns and such from Ammunation, those shares will become worth more and more. And since Ammunation and LSC can't be robbed, the shares will never go down. Just make sure you check them now and then.

Also, when you are on the homepage of the BAWSAQ or LCN, you can see on the right, three articles, giving you hints where to buy to shares and which to avoid. Also on radio will the often talk about the stock market, so keep listen carefully during those commercials breaks.

Tsanten Eywa 'eveng

Txantslusam Skxawng

Completed 80,5% of the game and I ain't even rushing xD

Edit: I got a week off, so alot of time xD