Grand Theft Auto 5(PS3/PS4/Xbox 360/Xbox One/PC) + GTA related news

Started by Tsanten Eywa 'eveng, July 28, 2011, 07:14:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tìtstewan

-| Na'vi Vocab + Audio | Na'viteri as one HTML file | FAQ | Useful Links for Beginners |-
-| Kem si fu kem rä'ä si, ke lu tìfmi. |-

Txantslusam Skxawng

I've been playing without any problems since Thursday, I could play online on Wednesday almost perfectly. And I bought a house online! I bought the house that costs $137.000 and yes, I took my about 8 hours with a friends playing missions to gain that amount of money. But I had also spend alot of money in between in that time.

Another tip in online to gain easy cash. You can sell cars to LS Customs every 48 minutes ( 1 day in-game ). Some cars can be worth between 6000-9000.

A few cars I sold:
Sentinel: $7000
Dubsta: $7000
Schwartzer: $7000
Seminole: $3000
Baller: $3000
Baller II: $9000

I don't remember the exact prices, but those are prices that you can atleast get if you bring it to LS Customs without damage.
WirelessTsaheylu=Bluetooth
Inventor of the word NARF

Tsanten Eywa 'eveng

It seems likely GTA 5 will be released to PC. Intel, the world's largest chip maker, expects that GTA 5 will be released to PC.
http://www.ign.com/articles/2013/10/08/intel-expects-gta-5-on-pc-before-long

Grand Theft Auto V is widely expected to make it to PC sooner or later, and now an Intel representative is on record as saying he doesn't expect the game to be console-only for particularly long.

Speaking with PC Gamer, Intel marketing director Chris Silva stated that he believed Microsoft had "hurt Halo overall" by keeping the series off PC initially and then offering poor ports. He then moved on to addressing the prospects of Rockstar's latest game making it to PC, stating, "At least with Grand Theft Auto I don't think it'll be console exclusive very long. But that's what happens when you have a brand new launch with two companies that have lots of money trying to make sure they have content."

This is not to say Intel has any knowledge (at least officially) regarding a PC version of GTA V. Nvidia seemingly blew the surprise on a PC version that would be arriving this fall during an August conference call with investors before backtracking and claiming what it said "was not intended to represent specific knowledge" that it had about a PC port. A PC version of the game has shown up on more than one retailer's website, and a petition for a PC version of the game that had 40,000 signatures last November now has ten times more support. A Rockstar job listing suggested a PC version could be in the works, but all Rockstar will say is that "everything else is up for consideration" as far as bringing the game to platforms other than Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3.

As for why the game hasn't at least been announced for PC yet, Silva said, "Somebody paid a lot of money to make sure that title was exclusive."

Most Grand Theft Auto games have been released on PC in addition to consoles, save for the handheld exclusives Grand Theft Auto Advance and Chinatown Wars, and the PS2/PSP exclusives Liberty City Stories and Vice City Stories. The PC version of Grand Theft Auto IV was released about seven months after the Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3 versions, but wasn't announced until the console versions had been available for several months. Given this, it's unlikely Grand Theft Auto V will skip PC entirely, as was the case with Red Dead Redemption, and may simply be following the same pattern as the last game.

The lack of an announcement for a PC version at this stage is likely meant to avoid giving any prospective buyers of the console version a reason to wait. By staying quiet, those people are more likely to buy the game now, and then potentially again when it's released on PC (or Xbox One or PlayStation 4, should next-gen versions end up being released). More importantly, waiting to announce future platforms ensures those people go out and actually buy the game rather than waiting several months for a different version and then ultimately never buying the game at all.

If and when a PC version is announced, there is good reason to believe it will be superior to the version available now. That may not make the ongoing wait any easy to stomach, but at least PC gamers can count on getting something for their troubles.

Tìtstewan

-| Na'vi Vocab + Audio | Na'viteri as one HTML file | FAQ | Useful Links for Beginners |-
-| Kem si fu kem rä'ä si, ke lu tìfmi. |-

Tsanten Eywa 'eveng

Grand Theft Auto Online: Half a Million GTA$ Stimulus Package this Month

http://www.rockstargames.com/newswire/article/51565/grand-theft-auto-online-half-a-million-gta-stimulus-package-this.html

Money in the Bank
Given some of the recent technical issues during these first days of GTA Online, and now that things are starting to look much smoother (touch wood!), we are planning to provide a special stimulus package for all who have played or will play Grand Theft Auto Online this month. We will be dropping a cool half a million GTA$ in the GTA Online bank accounts of all players this month, starting as early as next week.

'Don't Spend It All in One Place!'
In order to keep the current worldwide in-game economy balanced, we will be providing this GTA$ to players via two deposits of $250,000. We will announce specific dates as soon as possible, but are currently hoping to be able to make the first deposit by the end of next week (after we've confirmed that issues causing game progress loss have been fixed) with the second installment to happen by the end of the month. For players who experienced cloud server errors, connection issues, and lost game progress and characters in these first days of GTA Online, we hope this GTA$ helps to facilitate a fresh start or makes your continued life in Los Santos and Blaine County extra sweet.

Below are a few more details on how it will work. Stay tuned for tips on how to make the most of GTA$ cash, info on ways and places to earn more cash fast, as well as updates on all the new GTA Online content additions we're working on for this fall and beyond.

• You must play or have played Grand Theft Auto Online at any time during the month of October 2013 in order to qualify for the GTA$500,000 deposit in your in-game bank account.
  • Players will first have to install a forthcoming GTAV title update which we expect to happen next week. That title update (1.04) is expected to fix the remaining instances of issues that have caused vehicle purchase loss and will also enable the functionality through which we'll be providing this GTA$ stimulus cash to players.
  • We will announce at the Rockstar Newswire when each deposit is made.
  • Each of the two GTA$250,000 deposits will be made by Rockstar and should automatically appear in the in-game GTA Online bank accounts of eligible players. Beyond downloading the forthcoming title update mentioned above, there should not be any additional special action required by eligible players to redeem.

Tsanten Eywa 'eveng

Steven Ogg with IGN. Steven Ogg is known as Trevor's voice actor in GTA 5.
Watch out, some spoilers ahead in this over half an hour video
GTA 5 Spoilercast With Trevor (Steven Ogg)

Tsanten Eywa 'eveng

I can at least order GTA 5 for PC. I have done it now. I reserved the game. $67 for the game.

CDON.com is a Norwegian/Swedish ecommerce, and is the largest wholesaler of entertainment in the Nordic countries.

Txantslusam Skxawng

Currently I am level 32 online, hoping to get to 40 somewhere next week.

Txantslusam Skxawng

Txantslusam Skxawng

Seems like their are hackers on GTA Online on PS3, people can buy their way to level 1000 already! Why would one do that, takes all the fun out of the game.

Plus the first half of the 500.000 would come this with an update that would also enable the shark cards for more gta$

Tsanten Eywa 'eveng

Oooh damn check this out. This dude who is doing this is from Norway and he has posted a crazy stunt video from GTA 5.
This looks outstanding!!!!
But i am wondering he maybe is using cheats. But in the description of the video, it says he is not using cheats.
EXTREME GTA V CREW STUNTS - [Nomad Union]IGNITOR HD1080p

Txantslusam Skxawng

It's all about the right speed and angle, then most of the stunts are a piece of cake. Most likely the only cheats they used is to spawn vehicles.

Although I wanna try riding a bike sideways in slowmotion with Franklin now for some reason :P

Other then that, its looks amazing!

Tsanten Eywa 'eveng

The fact is that all 3 can hang out with eachother while not doing any missions or something. I just made that Franklin, Trevor and Michael meet at one place, while they not knowing that, and bumping into eachother.

Txantslusam Skxawng

Cool! Saw a funny glitch that someone made a selfie while playing as Trevor and on his picture he was standing with Trevor, so two Trevor's xD

Tsanten Eywa 'eveng

New GTA Online update next month, with new vehicles, weaponry and jobs.

New update are: Beach Bum pack

http://www.rockstargames.com/newswire/article/51636/grand-theft-auto-online-update.html

Thank you to everyone for joining in GTA Online throughout this first month of its release, for all of your awesome Online Snapmatic pics and Crew videos that we've spotted, for your patience and understanding as we've been working through the initial teething issues of launching an online experience like this, and for your excellent feedback to the official [email protected] email address. Please keep it coming as it is really helping us plan for the future of the game. Here's a quick update for all Grand Theft Auto Online players worldwide on what's in store in the immediate future.

THE GTA$ STIMULUS PACKAGE
We know many of you are anxiously waiting for us to show you the GTA$ Stimulus Package money we announced a couple weeks back. As mentioned in that post, we of course want to ensure that game progress loss issues are sufficiently sorted before distributing the GTA$ to everyone. We have a few more tweaks and fixes to make in a new title update that will hit sometime next week and then we will distribute the cash.

THE BEACH BUM PACK
Coming in early November will be the first add-on content update, the Beach Bum Pack which will bring all-new beach themed vehicles and new weaponry that you'll be able to use in both GTA Online and Story Mode. Plus new customization options for your GTA Online character including new tats, hairstyles and more. We'll also be adding lots of brand new action-packed Jobs to play with Gang Attacks, Survivals, Last Team Standings, Parachutes, Deathmatches and Races that will have you bloodying up the waters and coastlines of the finest beach resorts across Los Santos and Blaine County.

THE CONTENT CREATOR
We are also working to bring you the debut of the first part of the GTA Online Content Creator this fall – giving players the ability to craft, publish, rate and play custom-made Deathmatch and Race Jobs. We'll be keeping our eye open for exceptional ones that we'll be stamping as 'Rockstar Verified' and will be featuring them here at the Newswire and as part of forthcoming GTA Online Social Club Events. Both the Content Creator and the Beach Bum Pack are free.

SOCIAL CLUB EVENT WEEKENDS
Starting in November will be the first Grand Theft Auto Online Social Club Event weekends which will bring special rewards and bonuses ranging from limited-edition in-game Event Crate Drops to in-game discount specials and even a special new GTA Online live-stream show hosted by Rockstar at the Social Club Events page and Rockstar Games Twitch page – plus prize pack giveaways of hard to find GTAV gear and more.

Stay tuned as we hope to have more information with more details and specific timings on these content updates as well as on GTA Online Heists and the new GTA Online Capture the Flag mode to share with you next week. We will also have initial details on more additional content coming for both Story Mode and GTA Online in the next few weeks.

Tsanten Eywa 'eveng

Can somebody explain? The building Mile High Club that is under construction in downtown Los Santos, is this building changing over time?

Txantslusam Skxawng