Halo: Reach

Started by Mako, May 05, 2010, 06:59:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mako

Most epic multiplayer I've ever seen since CoD: MW2. Discuss.

Häri

Headhunter =  some of the best multiplayer I've had since playing Infestation on Aliens vs Predator at 4 in the morning
Who needs these fancy Na'vi names when you can just write your normal one as a Na'vi would pronounce it? :D

Ateyo te Kellett

Quote from: Sä'nek on May 05, 2010, 06:59:32 PM

personally I think halo: reach is too far away from the real story. I haven't checked the multiplayer out though

Txantslusam Skxawng

Quote from: Sä'nek on May 05, 2010, 06:59:32 PM
I am one of the few that don't like the multiplayer of MW2 and COD4, because its not realistic. You can have some epic fights, but then you are lucky that you don't have hardcore players with addiction level 10
WirelessTsaheylu=Bluetooth
Inventor of the word NARF

Nifty

mmm I heard halo reach has similiar gameplay to the originals except with the nice touches here and there =P and glitch fixes XD LOL. New weaponary and items for all!!!

And if I ever meet you online, be aware that the sniper is always mine.  ;D
Oel tsapayang ngati ulte yom ngahu menari lu wutso. Jks ^-^
*I'm back from the dead... that is back after around 9 months... I'm sorry =(, school's been tough*

I've gone into making game guides for Wesnoth and getting back to a skill I haven't used for over 10 years... drawing. :)

Duma Vadamee {Aungia Tsawkeyä}

im good with sniping (still training though) rockets (probably the best out there ;)) and the sword and battle rifle. my friends get pissed evey time i kick their @$$es ;D

old gallery link?id=2254[/img]

Ikabob

That sounds like a challenge to me :P... but I haven't really gotten to it recently its gonna be gettin to finals time shortly for me... But my background with Halo goes pretty deep, haven't even gotten the sniper in reach yet tho... I am gonna assume same as usual, cool new look, or am I just nuts??  But yea, I will definately play just toss me a friend invite on live.
When college takes up all your time... What can you really do?

Skype: Ikabob13         PSN: TR4NZ-N1GH7M4R3        Steam: N1GH7M4R3

Häri

My only issue with Reach is that I'm getting SEVERELY frustrated with people who don't play the game mode. For example, if it's Oddball (which I hate), there's always a prat who just stands in the middle shooting everyone. I don't run up to him and give him a lesson, I'm too busy trying to win or at least try to -.-
Who needs these fancy Na'vi names when you can just write your normal one as a Na'vi would pronounce it? :D

oh wait...the bata is out?!?!?

Mako

Yeah, you're late lol

kxanì tsamsiyu

Oh yes it is, and the new game mode comes out tomorrow. Cant wait to play invasion with 15 other people and vehicles.
Instead of just playing with 7 other people.

Häri

they're bringing it out? :D

Thank god, I was hoping we'd have more

im so pissed off right now...i dont have live!

well actually i do, but everytime i tri to sign in for the first time something always happens. right now i cant connect to live cause we dont know how the arrangment of the wires should go. its so frustating! this is the 5th week i've tried to get on and failed.

kxanì tsamsiyu

Quote from: Duma Vadamee {Aungia Tsawkeyä} on May 07, 2010, 10:39:56 AM
im so pissed off right now...i dont have live!

well actually i do, but everytime i tri to sign in for the first time something always happens. right now i cant connect to live cause we dont know how the arrangment of the wires should go. its so frustating! this is the 5th week i've tried to get on and failed.
What do you mean, the wire is a universal wire, an RJ45 so you cant get it mixed up, the only way you can get them mixed up if you make the wire yourself.
Could you explain what this means.. 
Quoteright now i cant connect to live cause we dont know how the arrangment of the wires
Maybe we can help

QuoteMaybe we can help

i dought it, and it should be easy.

first: my router. one cable connects, (should connect) to the modern, second should go to the hard drive of the comp. and third is ethernet cable, going to my xbox. let me tri to draw it...

COMPUTER    MODERN---                          XBOX
   l<-internet cable        l  <-unknow cable       l
   l      -----------------                               l
   l      l                                                      l
ROUTER---------------------------------------     <-ETHERNET CABLE
    l
    l
    l  <-Goes into outlet

Mako

Gamertag is AtomBlaster4 if y'all want to frag it up.

ill ceep that in mind i should be on live this weekend cause my friend Ryan is coming over to sleep over. he said hed help fix my problem and have live running in no time. so if you get a friend request by me (in bold DUMA VADAMEE) then youll know whos asking to kick your @$$ personally  ;D (but the way does the beta cost any gamerpoints or whatever they are called? or is it free?)

Ikabob

If you have ODST u got the beta with it, but aside from that I think its invite only... not sure
When college takes up all your time... What can you really do?

Skype: Ikabob13         PSN: TR4NZ-N1GH7M4R3        Steam: N1GH7M4R3

kxanì tsamsiyu

Yep there is only 2 ways in to the beta, one is with the ODST disk and the other is from an invite from someone within microsoft.

i have ODST so thats not a problem