US WoW Na'vi tribe

Started by Lightna, May 11, 2010, 08:20:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lightna

This thread is made to list Na'vi players who play on the WoW US servers. This topic is intended to house the list of players that play on the WoW US servers. Our intent is to help learn the Na'vi language in a game that others may play and get to know one another. On a side note, we can agitate other players with a language that they can't understand. XD

This project was started by Kir`ti Aymungal and is being supported by Lightna.

I have thought some things over and I declare that races chosen on WoW should not be a restriction. The goal is to learn Na'vi language in a fun way. If players want to be strictly Na'vi related, go right ahead.

Guild name: (No guild name has been decided yet.)
Olo'eyktan (Guild Master): Kir`ti Aymungal (Kirti, Hunter)

Members:
Lightna (Corok, Hunter)
Tsteuitan (Nìwintsko, Hunter)
Ikabob (Ikabob, Paladin)
Vrrtak (Vrrtak, Death Knight)

See ya in the World... of Warcraft.

Ikabob

Ill roll a tank, probly pally, but alliance or horde?
When college takes up all your time... What can you really do?

Skype: Ikabob13         PSN: TR4NZ-N1GH7M4R3        Steam: N1GH7M4R3

Lightna

Ikabob

Alright my character is Ikabob I rolled a pally im sure we can figure something for that and im a dwarf for racial preferences XD... im so lame
When college takes up all your time... What can you really do?

Skype: Ikabob13         PSN: TR4NZ-N1GH7M4R3        Steam: N1GH7M4R3

Lightna

Quote from: Ikabob on May 12, 2010, 09:06:20 PM
Alright my character is Ikabob I rolled a pally im sure we can figure something for that and im a dwarf for racial preferences XD... im so lame

Kk. See ya in the World.

Tompa'Ivong

ahh, more WoW players, Aggramar US here

few of my character names  Anaba (80 Shaman), Dráeven(80 Hunter), Bothrael(80 Warrior), Crystalflash(80 Paladin)

"peu to fwa tskxefa ayuti ska'a lu sìltsan? Tskxe a kllkxem ulte fpi nga ayuti ska'a.
—Toggo, goblin weaponsmith

Kir`ti Aymungal

Hey guys, guilty nonexistent party here *raises hand*

Some time ago, in the other thread, the guys gave a few suggestion on the Na'vi name. I think 'Ivong Navi! is one of the best among those I thought about, but I'm not sure if that's the name I want to use yet. My friend is helping me patch the game, I just need to grab the install from him so I can get onto my Linux machine. I'd love to start a guild [always wanted to try being a guild leader] just not sure if you guys want to wait that long for me :/ In any case, let me know what's up!
Kaltxì! Ngaru lu fpom srak?

Help support the Na'vi workbook efforts!  Please submit any corrections to this link: http://forum.learnnavi.org/learning-resources/learn-navi-the-easy-way-corrections/

Vrrtak

What server is this going to be on? I really wish Cataclysm was out now.
Pa'li lu kerusey. Ftivang terakuk po!

Lightna

Quote from: Vrrtak on June 04, 2010, 08:08:57 AM
What server is this going to be on? I really wish Cataclysm was out now.

We are currently working on the server Undermine. As far as a guild goes, we have not made it BUT we can make now. (Kir`ti, I can toss the guild master reins over to you once you have the game completely patched up and I see you on the game. I'm a horrible GM anyway. DX)

Vrrtak

ok, I'm going to be playing a Draenei DK named Vrrtak. I got him set up but probably won't be on to play him until this evening. Are there any particular professions we don't have in the guild at the moment? Cause I'd be willing to try and cover a few of the missing ones.

Lightna

Quote from: Vrrtak on June 07, 2010, 09:19:59 AM
ok, I'm going to be playing a Draenei DK named Vrrtak. I got him set up but probably won't be on to play him until this evening. Are there any particular professions we don't have in the guild at the moment? Cause I'd be willing to try and cover a few of the missing ones.

As far as I know, we aren't trying to make a full scale raid/pvp guild. Just a guild that is dedicated to helping others from this site (and possibly others who see us using the language and wish to learn) to learn the Na'vi language.

Vrrtak

*nods* Ok. I only ask because, I figured helping others get stuff cheaper than the auction house scalpers.

Kir`ti Aymungal

How does the guild creation work? If you were to look at the origins of one, does it show who was the first to start a guild or no?

In any case, I think the guild name should be 'Ivong Na'vi. I can't think of anything better than that.

Kir'ti
Kaltxì! Ngaru lu fpom srak?

Help support the Na'vi workbook efforts!  Please submit any corrections to this link: http://forum.learnnavi.org/learning-resources/learn-navi-the-easy-way-corrections/

Vrrtak

*shrug* I'm not sure if it shows who is the first to start the guild. Generally, I think, the guild master is the one that starts the guild, but the title can be passed along to someone else after creation.

To start a guild, you go to a guy in one of the capital cities (I don't know where they are located in the alliance capitals) and buy a charter, which is 10 gold. you then need 10 signatures on the charter. Once you have the signatures, return the the guy that sold you the charter and turn it in and then you have a guild.

I like the idea for the guild name, too.

Nawm Nantang

Is the guild going to just be Alliance on the server Undermine? Coz i got a few high lvl hordes on Blackwater Raiders, but if it's just gonna be on Undermine i'll create a new char. (Ally of course)
old gallery link?id=470[/img]

judytuna

i made a draenei shaman on undermine named Atokirina. =)

i really like the notion of naming the guild 'Ivong Na'vi!

Hufwe ta'em

i just join :P
HufweTaem - HUnter