Halo

Started by Sìltsana Mun’iyu, February 02, 2010, 08:43:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ateyo te Kellett

Quote from: Sìltsana Mun'iyu on February 23, 2010, 09:02:37 AM
well, in halo legends, (the new anime series)

Yeha. I watched all episodes a few days ago. terribly bad series, but still good to see if you are a halo fan. there are many things that's not right there. like,
i laughed so much i almost fell of the chair!!!
and also

Atoki Atanyä

The Casio Animation Studio one was the best by far (The 3D one with the space bike things)

Although, when the EVA Spartan jumps on and uses the Gatling Gun mounted on the back, the bullet casings fall DOWN and make an audible clang as they hit the bike/thing. IN SPACE.

Small errors, but they still niggle nonetheless.
Atoki's Guide to Learning Na'vi: Part One is Here!

Duma Vadamee {Aungia Tsawkeyä}

who cares about the bad stuff? it was still good ;)

old gallery link?id=2254[/img]

Eywayä lì'u

yeah "the package" was the best apart from those kinda major mistakes, like how all the covies have green blood when really none do, and how the scanner on the bridge shows 3 running down the corridor when it's just kelly and the chief
Oe prrkxentrrkrr ngeyä sa'nok!

GENERATION 18: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Ateyo te Kellett

lol. yeah. it was still good though. worth seeing.

im currently reading the newest novel: Halo: Evolutions. it's awesome. it's a collection of short stories about all sorts of things. from the recruitment of spartan Soren-066, to Cortanas fight with the Gravemind aboard the Holy City of High Charity. i really recommend it. the stories are written by Eric Nylund, Tobias Buckell, and some other newcomers.

Niwantaw

who is better sgt. johnson (if you don't know who is is you haven't payed any atention to halo)
or the master chief?
Only mostly AWOL.

Hufwe Makto

What kind of question is that? Master chief pwns all even Johnson. And Arby. And the Flood... But not the na'vi.

Ok maybe. But I don't want to think about that.

'Itan Atxur

Quote from: Hufwe Makto on March 01, 2010, 09:29:07 PM
What kind of question is that? Master chief pwns all even Johnson. And Arby. And the Flood... But not the na'vi.

Pssh! They'd just put an arrow through his visor...

;D ;D

-'Itan Atxur

Check out more from my DeviantArt page HERE

Niwantaw

yeah but so does johnson (until guilty spark shoots him in the back)
and johnson isn't a genenicly modified killing machine
Only mostly AWOL.

i think a Na'Vi and the master chief would be a equall match in hand-to-hand combat, consitering Na'Vi are 4 times stronger and faster then humans. oh-rah! :D

Eywayä lì'u

Quote from: tawtute akawng on March 02, 2010, 05:30:56 AM

actually Johnson is a genetically modified killing machine, as he was one of the first prototype spartans in the ORION project, which explains why the flood can't infect him, because it scrambled his dna (but they use Boren's syndrome as a cover), they were all then decommisioned to spec-ops squads. The reason he doesn't look it, is just that he doesn't wear MJOLNIR armour.
Oe prrkxentrrkrr ngeyä sa'nok!

GENERATION 18: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Hufwe Makto

Guys, imagine a spartan using a na'vi! No one would be safe!

'Itan Atxur

Quote from: Hufwe Makto on March 02, 2010, 02:42:47 PM
Guys, imagine a spartan using a na'vi! No one would be safe!

Spartans cannot see.

;D ;D

-'Itan Atxur

Hufwe Makto

Extrapolate on that please

'Itan Atxur

He just feels like he's too ready for war to me.

;D ;D

-'Itan Atxur

Hufwe Makto

Ok I gotcha.

Well imagine a genetically engineered na'vi that still has the same mindset on Tsam ulte Awtawtute

'Itan Atxur

He's still one of my favorite one liner spewing characters!!

;D ;D

-'Itan Atxur

dky.tehkingd.u

Quote from: Eywayä lì'u on March 02, 2010, 10:59:40 AM
Quote from: tawtute akawng on March 02, 2010, 05:30:56 AM

actually Johnson is a genetically modified killing machine, as he was one of the first prototype spartans in the ORION project, which explains why the flood can't infect him, because it scrambled his dna (but they use Boren's syndrome as a cover), they were all then decommisioned to spec-ops squads. The reason he doesn't look it, is just that he doesn't wear MJOLNIR armour.

That's more theory than actual fact, but it's generally accepted as true.

Edit: Never mind. I confused him with another disputed ORION member.

"Fì'u keye'ung lu!"
"Keye'ung? FÌTSENG. LU. SPA'TAAAAAAA!!!"

Ateyo te Kellett

Quote from: tawtute akawng on March 01, 2010, 05:17:24 PM
who is better sgt. johnson (if you don't know who is is you haven't payed any atention to halo)
or the master chief?

sgt. Johnson without a doubt. he may be a Spartan I, but he is still not as augmented as the spartan II and he doesn't have a Mjolnir armor as the Chief.

Can you find a more badass marine than Johnson, hes been fighting the covenant from the start with the defense of Harvest during the first contact. I thank Eywa for bringing us Halo: Contact Harvest

"Men, we led those dumb bugs out to the middle of nowhere to keep 'em from getting their filthy claws on Earth. But, we stumbled onto something they're so hot for, that they're scrambling over each other to get it. Now I don't care if it's God's own anti-son-of-a-b**** machine or a giant hula-hoop; We're not gonna let them have it! What we will let them have is a belly full of lead and a pool of their own blood to drown in! Am I right Marines?!"
—Staff Sergeant Johnson

"Sir, yes sir!"
—UNSC Marines

"Mmm-mmm! Damn right I am!"
—Staff Sergeant Johnson

Installation 04

"That doesn't look like some uneven elephant to me. More like two squid kissin'"

—Staff Sergeant Johnson

The Unyielding Heirophant

the thought of a sparten in a avatar body is a cool idea (even though the cant see lol)