Okami :D

Started by Neyn'ite Te Tsahìk Txeptsyìp'ite, February 22, 2011, 03:56:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Neyn'ite Te Tsahìk Txeptsyìp'ite

I've seen several posts in the 'what are you currently playing?' thread about Okami, decided to make a thread for it.

this has got to be my favorite game. it's a great story, a great game, and I believe there is no game more visually beautiful. every frame looks like a Japanese painting.

I must have played and beaten this game eight times, that's how much I love it (or could be the result of not having access to any other games until recently and being very picky about the games I play :P)
old gallery link?id=2025[/img]

oel ayngati kameie, ma aysmukan sì aysmuke, Eywa ayngahu.
oeyä tsmukan, ma Nick, oeru ngaytxoa livu. nìmwey tsurokx. nga yawne lu oer.

Txep swirä

Hmmm, just seen the trailer and a gameplay movie.
It looks very different from the "Western" games (like Call of Duty, TF2, hlf-2 and Portal) But it has a great style, a unique setting.
2D in a 3D game, it looks great ;)

Where can i get this game? i will try it
"You not be here. Go back!"
Neytiri

I survived Black Mesa, I went trough City 17, I fought trough Rapture and escaped....
So what can possible go wrong on Pandora?

Stories:
The untold stories of the war on Pandora (written in Dutch)written in English

Tsteu nantang

Quote from: Txep swirä on February 22, 2011, 03:00:41 PM
Hmmm, just seen the trailer and a gameplay movie.
It looks very different from the "Western" games (like Call of Duty, TF2, hlf-2 and Portal) But it has a great style, a unique setting.
2D in a 3D game, it looks great ;)

Where can i get this game? i will try it

It'll be hard to find in stores its pretty old, Probably ebay.

I was lucky enough to get the PS2 version (much better then the Wii btw) when I first came out, yet I still havent finished it... I need to work on that.
http://livenavi.forumotion.com/ HELP US OUT
Quote from: archaic
Plus she's hot, in a 'nine feet tall, skinny, blue, stripy, with a tail' kind of way.
old gallery link?id=2029[/img]

ma Txep, do you have a GameStop store anywhere near you? if not, eBay would have it. definitely get the PS2 version; as Tsteu said, it's much better (though I never tried the Wii version, but I know from others that it sucks)

ma Tsteu, I could help you out with it. just send me a PM :D

Tsteu nantang

Quote from: Neyn'ite Ateyo on February 22, 2011, 05:57:34 PM
ma Tsteu, I could help you out with it. just send me a PM :D
Irayo, if oe get stuck ill send you a PM, but for me its a lack of motivation.  I've heard it is a REALLY long game so I'll get so far and remember that fact, then I'll stop.
Plus she's hot, in a 'nine feet tall, skinny, blue, stripy, with a tail' kind of way.

it's not too long, actually, and it's quite fun :P but, I understand if you get bored with it, I have gotten bored with games too. I'm sure everyone has ;)

Txep swirä

just searched on the Dutch Ebay and only found it for the ps2 and the Wii... maybe i will get the game for the Wii for cheap...
but i know that most games horrible suck on the Wii with the controlls like nuckjuck (?) and the pointing system, like Tomb raider.
"You not be here. Go back!"
Neytiri

I survived Black Mesa, I went trough City 17, I fought trough Rapture and escaped....
So what can possible go wrong on Pandora?

Stories:
The untold stories of the war on Pandora (written in Dutch)written in English

srane, it's only available for PS2 and Wii. I don't have experience with it for Wii, but don't hear good things about it. however, if you only own a Wii and not a PS2, I'd say go for it, it's worth it to at least experience that amazing game. :D

Tsteu nantang

Kaiyuri

I love that game its one of my favorites. The music and the graphics are beautiful.

ma Nargacuga, I could not stand to play Okamiden. it is cartoony and on a tiny screen (DS) and does not have the beautiful scenery in Okami that looks as if you were in a Japanese painting. no way would I play Okamiden. that is an abomination to the world of Okami :(

ma Kaiyuri, the music and visuals are my favorite about that game ^^