Kerbal Space Program

Started by Tsanten Eywa 'eveng, August 05, 2013, 06:22:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tsanten Eywa 'eveng

My 1st satellite is in orbit, after 3 attempts to get it launched up to space.

Tsanten Eywa 'eveng

My next mission for Kerbal Planetary Space Organization, will be to extend the size of the first communication satellite i have in orbit. I have added some docking ports to the communcation satellite.

3rd mission will be to launch the first part that will in the future be a space station.

Tsanten Eywa 'eveng

My first space station part to be orbiting Kerbin.

The first part can have up to 12 astronauts onboard. I still have some fuel left, if i want to correct the orbit.

Tsanten Eywa 'eveng

Gonna ready the launch of the next part to the space station I have put in orbit around Kerbin. After that i will be sending up astronauts, in SpaceX/NASA style. And that is to launch a capsule with 2 or 3 astronauts, hook it up with the space station. The astronauts do EVA out of the capsule and entering the habitat module to the space station, and then detach the capsule and descend it back to Kerbin. Or the other way, if i am going to send some astronauts back to Kerbin, i just keep the capsule hooked up with the space station, and then descend it back to Kerbin, with astronauts. For now, i have 2 satellites and 1 space station orbiting Kerbin. The space station have 1 command module, it is that one you see at the top of the space station in the image below this post. That one is controlling the space station. I have some recharging batteries below, and then 2 habitat modules, capability for having 4 astronauts onboard in each, same for the command module. The orbit to the space station is not in an exactly accurate circular orbit, but I can fix that, still have some fuel left, as I sad in the last post.

The orbital speed of the space station is not the same speed as the International Space Station, which is orbiting Earth at 27600 kmh. My space station is orbiting Kerbin in about 6640 kmh.

Tsanten Eywa 'eveng

Jebediah, going EVA on the 1st space station, part of my space program in KSP, called Kerbal Planetary Space Organization(KPSO). What a Kerbiful view of Kerbin.

Tsanten Eywa 'eveng

Release of next version of KSP has been announced. Version 0.23 will be released next week.

http://www.pcgamer.com/2013/12/11/kerbal-space-program-update-23-hits-tuesday-december-16/

Tsanten Eywa 'eveng

Starting on a new mode in Kerbal Space Program, Career Mode. I am settling up my own space program, given the name KSES, which stands for Kerbal Space Exploration System.

Tsanten Eywa 'eveng

The next launch-vehicle in Kerbal Space Exploration System(KSES). This is Test flight-5, with Bill Kerman onboard. Now ready at the launchpad. The mission will be to place the vehicle in an orbit around Kerbin, and then descend back with the space capsule.

Test flight-1: Successfull
Test flight-2: Successfull
Test flight-3: Unsuccessfull
Test flight-4: Successfull

Tsanten Eywa 'eveng

KSES Flight test-5: Successfull

Tsanten Eywa 'eveng

Have tested out a Mun lander in KSP.

This is from KSES Flight test-6. I will still do a lot more tests and gaining more science so I can build more different vessels.

Tsanten Eywa 'eveng

If you have Kerbal Space Program you can also download mods, created by fans.

You can download the mods at Kerbal Spaceport.

Mods like this one, hahahah!!! ;D

Warp speed ahead, Mr. Sulu
Or, warp speed head, Jebediah.
Kerbal Space Program - Mods Ep.4 - USS Enterprise mod

Tìtstewan

^HRH Awesome!
It was a question of time that a mod like this is avaliable.

-| Na'vi Vocab + Audio | Na'viteri as one HTML file | FAQ | Useful Links for Beginners |-
-| Kem si fu kem rä'ä si, ke lu tìfmi. |-

Tsanten Eywa 'eveng

There's also a lot more awesome mods, like the rockets and all other stuffs for example SpaceX is using.

in KSP, you can get the Falcon 1, Falcon 9 rocket and even the Dragon capsule.
in KSP it's called KerbX
KerbX Dragon Solar Pannel resuply + Soyuz TMA crew deliver

And here's the Russian Soyuz rocket
Kerbal Space Program - The Russian Soyuz

Tsanten Eywa 'eveng

ooooh boy. This will be my first landing on the Mun in Kerbal Space Program :)

Tsanten Eywa 'eveng

Gonna play a whole new version of Kerbal Space Program called Real Solar System. This means that the Kerbal solarsystem is being transformed into our own solarsystem. You see, that the Kerbal solarsystem is not the size of our solarsystem.

Here is the comparison of Earth-Moon and Kerbin-Mun. This will be a much tougher challenge for me to get into orbit. I need to have a speed of 20000 miles per hour, instead of 4000 miles per hour to get into an orbit. So that means also bigger rockets. If someone have Kerbal Space Program, i can help you with installing this mod.

Tsanten Eywa 'eveng

I have failed on many space programs i have designed in KSP. Well, I am back. I have finally achieved a better space program. I started yesterday on designing a new space program called KUSA. It stands for Kerbal United Space Alliance.

I am also designing a liftoff vehicle called TVL which stands for Tiberius Vehicle Launcher.
Today i lifted off the first part of a space station i am deigning which i have called KUSH(Kerbal United Space Habitat).

Here you can see the liftoff of the first part of the space station. I am currently designing a habitation module, science module and a fuel module, where transportation vehicles can dock and fuel up, if they are going further out in the Kerbol solarsystem.
Kerbal Space Program - Kerbal United Space Alliance - Kerbal United Space Habitat Launch

Tsawl Layon

Oh, and there will be a new DLC, where you have to pick an asteroid and put it in an orbit at Kerbin to do a lot of science. The NASA will complete this mission in real life till 2022
Ref: http://www.furaffinity.net/view/15887918/

pack: Pumu- alpha, Train-omega/head of security, Fenrirdarkwolf-member, X_Joshi_X security in training, FoxyCat1108-member/ sniper
Add me on Skype: drago48282 Or Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/drago055
Ja, comrade let us leave petty American squabble and return to vodka and sex.

Tsanten Eywa 'eveng

Here's an overview of the new version of Kerbal Space Program called NASA ARM Pack. The developers of KSP is now cooperating with the American agency NASA. NASA have helped the developers to create this new version.

NASA Update - Overview (Kerbal Space Program)

Tsanten Eywa 'eveng

Here is Scott Manley testing out the NASA Arm Pack that will feature asteroid capturing with new parts and other features. The new version of Kerbal Space Program will not be 0.24 but 0.23.5
Current version is 0.23
Squad is currently working on a v0.24 but 0.23.5 will first be released. NASA have been with Squad to design this bold new version. It is not known yet when the new version will be released. If you already have bought KSP you don't need to buy this. It's for free, but if you don't have KSP you need to buy it, the new pack is included.

KSP costs $27
https://kerbalspaceprogram.com/kspstore/index.php?p=22

Kerbal Space Mission - Asteroid Redirect Mission - New Parts and Features

Tsanten Eywa 'eveng

Squad has released a playthrough of the upcoming Asteroid Redirect Mission patch for Kerbal Space Program, the award-winning indie space agency sim game for PC, Mac and Linux. Watch as Maxmaps takes players through a sneak peek of some the biggest features in this collaboration with NASA.

For more information about the NASA Asteroid Initiative visit this link http://www.nasa.gov/asteroidinitiative
Asteroid Redirect Mission Playthrough