The Elder Scrolls

Started by ShadowMainZERO, May 22, 2010, 11:59:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Emtokay

@ Tawteng

I made a High Elf called Dargor and gave him a Na'vi blue complexion. Then when it came time to do start signs I chose Thief. As for class, I created a custom Na'vi class which I choose all the stuff that a Na'vi would utilise. Such as Marksman, Agility, Acrobatics, Stealth (also threw in Heavy Armour, Light Armour and Blade)

Having heavy and light armour as perks comes in handy as you can have light armour for your feet and legs making it easier to sneak, and heavy armour for torso and head so if you get caught or get in a brawl you have a well protected upper body
If Nothing In This World Can Change Our Children Will Inherit Nothing

Niwantaw

Brawling?

Just wear light armour and giggle as all the heavily armoured nutters swing their swords hitting nothing but air as you run circles around them.

Or... Use a bow. Don't get close in the first place...

OR bring a shield and be good at blocking.
Only mostly AWOL.

Emtokay

I'm just good at everything on this game. Depends on what I want to do and how I want to dominate Cyrodil
If Nothing In This World Can Change Our Children Will Inherit Nothing

Loverofnature

hehe, i had it for the Xbox360, dont have it anymore.

a handy trick i sue if i need lockpicks or cash, i copy my lockpicks or if i need money, valuable stuff :P or something HP giving if i need quick health, i would like to explain it, but i am tired, and i cant bother xD

'Itan Atxur

Oblivion on PC + mods FTW. No garbage leveling, high res textures, more enemies, more armor, more quests. All for free.

Check out more from my DeviantArt page HERE

Loverofnature

hehe, true, but i want acheivements xD

also when i play it on pc, i am always tempted to cheat :P XD

'Itan Atxur

I had it on console first and did get the achievements. And the great thing about mods is that you CAN cheat but don't have to.

But my favorite thing to do on PC is to use the free floating came to take screenshots. I've taken thousands.

Check out more from my DeviantArt page HERE