Mass Effect (1 & 2)

Started by Kinman, January 19, 2010, 03:23:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kinman

Kaltxì!

Anybody here playing Mass Effect and waiting hard for the second game?
I just love Mass Effect and the Mass Effect universe. Almost as much as I love the Avatar movie  :o

It's all about blue people :D

Greetings,
Kinman

Étienne

Sol Lupusnight

Yeah mass effect was a really great scifi games and a great action rpg.
Oel Hawnu Eywati

Reav

Yea.
When it came out I was very interested in it, Having been a huge fan of KOTOR I was thinking it would be the same.
It was and in many cases it was much much better.

Can't wait for No.2

Étienne

Woot got Mass Effect 2 in today. Looks awesome.

Reav

I plan on playing through the first again before getting the 2nd ;)

More shmexy time with the blue woman... what is it with blue women...  ::)

Étienne

The opening scene...was...oh eywa...

Hufwe Makto

Just finished a playthrough of 1. I got pissed that they didn't have pandora... And yes I spent a long time in choras den...

Kisora

Words can't say how awesome mass effect and avatar really are...
Well I guess I will have to live with my thoughts about them alone

Eywayä tsmukan

I played it once on my friend's computer, must say it is great game.

"Sometimes your whole life boils down to one insane move."

Na'Vi Polish Compendium v.1.2

Étienne

Letxuma Swizaw

yeah tali's great and all but

And the sex scenes in this one are non-existant. i hate when censorship gets to people who try to overstep it. it's just not fair.
Oe Skxawnghu längu.

Kìrìstìyä tìpe'unri a kifkeyit kelor kawngsì tsere'a, tsafpìlfya kifkeyit tsafya txolängula.

Join our real life tribe! here(And yes, it will be a real tribe in the real world, not a role play tribe)

Étienne

Quote from: letxuma Swizaw on February 12, 2010, 05:12:17 PM
yeah tali's great and all but

And the sex scenes in this one are non-existant. i hate when censorship gets to people who try to overstep it. it's just not fair.

She's not a b**** just suprised about cerberus being along side you since they are xenophobic cretins.

Letxuma Swizaw

Quote from: Étienne on February 13, 2010, 10:05:26 AM

She's not a b**** just suprised about cerberus being along side you since they are xenophobic cretins.

yeah i know it was just my own personal issues getting in the way. You would think that if i slept with you it would mean something tali, but no you're a busy women running a city blah blah blah. :(
Oe Skxawnghu längu.

Kìrìstìyä tìpe'unri a kifkeyit kelor kawngsì tsere'a, tsafpìlfya kifkeyit tsafya txolängula.

Join our real life tribe! here(And yes, it will be a real tribe in the real world, not a role play tribe)

Étienne

Quote from: letxuma Swizaw on February 13, 2010, 10:44:47 AM
Quote from: Étienne on February 13, 2010, 10:05:26 AM

yeah i know it was just my own personal issues getting in the way. You would think that if i slept with you it would mean something tali, but no you're a busy women running a city blah blah blah. :(

Trust me she won't be working with the floatilla for much longer.

Na'rìngyä vrrtep

best game ever! now I'm wating for Mass Effect 3 with my saves ;D (ME3 in progress)

Atoki Atanyä

Quote from: Étienne on January 19, 2010, 07:10:05 AM
Tali is teh smex.
This.
Quote from: Étienne on February 04, 2010, 04:31:27 AM
Tali <3
Is so true.

Hehe I guess you can figure out which character I decided to "Paramour" with?

Mass Effect 2 has had me quite hooked these past couple of days. The action is tighter, the story and dialogue are just as good and overall it is a fantastic experience to play through. I mean, two discs. Wow.

But in all seriousness, Tali aside, it is a fantastic game. The DLC Normandy Crash Site was so touching as well.

But seriously, is it just me or does EVERYONE love Tali?
Atoki's Guide to Learning Na'vi: Part One is Here!

Na'rìngyä vrrtep

Mass Effect

sex with her
Mass Effect 2

with her

Mass Effect 3

???

more and more  surprising

Letxuma Swizaw

Yeah Ta'li is cool and all but for some reason i couldn't get her to lesbo on me. >:(
Oe Skxawnghu längu.