Sonic the Hedgehog

Started by Na'vi Kxanìa Taronyu, March 22, 2010, 12:14:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Na'vi Kxanìa Taronyu

I honestly love the classic blue anthromorphic blue hedgehog from the Sega Genesis/Mega Drive era.  The classic games were a LOT better then the newer games.  I own most of the games from the Dreamcast, Saturn, Sega/Mega CD, Genesis 32X, and the Genesis/Mega Drive.
I am a Video Producer, Webpage Designer, Na'Vi enthusiast, BMW fanatic, and a Mac OS X Server Certified Server Administrator.

I am The People's Forbidden Hunter
Oel ngati kameie!

I don't know where to turn, as my future is clouded.  The future is a haze, as my path is unclear.  Will my loyalty stick with my Terran race, or will it stick with the Na'vi?

Col Quaritch

I got that classic game on my Iphone. Yea that is a great game , cool as it is on the phone not nearly as cool as on the old sega

Na'vi Kxanìa Taronyu

Honestly, I find nothing will replace the good old feelings of playing on a Sega console.  I do like the Xbox 360, but I spend more time on my Genesis just watching the boot screens for the Sega CD.  ;D
I am a Video Producer, Webpage Designer, Na'Vi enthusiast, BMW fanatic, and a Mac OS X Server Certified Server Administrator.

Oel ngati kameie!

I don't know where to turn, as my future is clouded.  The future is a haze, as my path is unclear.  Will my loyalty stick with my Terran race, or will it stick with the Na'vi?

El Jacko

Man, I remember that...only ever completed it once. Took til 4am.

I'mma go dig out the old Megadrive...
'Look at that dot. That's here. That's home. That's us...on a mote of dust, suspended in a sunbeam' - Carl Sagan

Na'vi Kxanìa Taronyu

Let's all take out our old Sega consoles and have a retro game night.

Oel ngati kameie!

Nìwotxkrr Tìyawn

Sonic is awesome it's just too bad that he didn't get a bigger part in SSBB.
Naruto Shippuden Episode 166: Confession
                                    Watch it, Love it, Live it