Halo

Started by Sìltsana Mun’iyu, February 02, 2010, 08:43:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Niwantaw

someone make a photoshop image of a Na'vi sgt Johnson plz

(will be nabbed for profile pic)
Only mostly AWOL.

dky.tehkingd.u

Quote from: Ngay'taronyu on March 03, 2010, 04:07:32 AM"Men, we led those dumb bugs out to the middle of nowhere to keep 'em from getting their filthy claws on Earth. But, we stumbled onto something they're so hot for, that they're scrambling over each other to get it. Now I don't care if it's God's own anti-son-of-a-b**** machine or a giant hula-hoop; We're not gonna let them have it! What we will let them have is a belly full of lead and a pool of their own blood to drown in! Am I right Marines?!"
—Staff Sergeant Johnson

"Sir, yes sir!"
—UNSC Marines

"Mmm-mmm! Damn right I am!"
—Staff Sergeant Johnson

Sergeant Johnson: Where's the rest of your platoon?
Female Marine: Wasted, Sarge.
Marine 1: And we will be, too, sir, if we don't get the hell outta here!
Sergeant Johnson: You hit, Marine?
Marine 1: N-no, Sir.
Sergeant Johnson: Then listen up!
Sergeant Johnson: When I joined the Corps, we didn't have any fancy-schmancy tanks. We had STICKS! TWO sticks and a ROCK for the whole platoon... and we had to share the rock! Buck up, boy! You're one very lucky Marine!
____

Sergeant Johnson: Where's the rest of your platoon?
Female Marine: Wasted, Sarge.
Marine 1: And we will be, too, sir, if we don't get the hell outta here!
Sergeant Johnson: You hit, Marine?
Marine 1: N-no, Sir.
Sergeant Johnson: Then listen up!
Sergeant Johnson: Usually the good Lord works in mysterious ways. But not today! This here is sixty-six tons of straight up, H-E-spewing dee-vine intervention! If God is love, then you can call me Cupid!
____

Sergeant Johnson: Come on now. We got enough to worry about without you two tryin' to kill each other!
Thel 'Vadam: Were it so easy.... We must go. The Brutes have our scent.
Sergeant Johnson: Then they must love the smell of green.
____

Sergeant Johnson: Come on now. We got enough to worry about without you two tryin' to kill each other!
Sergeant Johnson: Then they must love the smell of hero.
____

Sergeant Johnson: Then they must love the smell of bad ass.
____

Sergeant Johnson: Then they must love the smell of bad ass. And I left a little present for you, Arbiter, and I'm walking away! Ha-ha-ha!
____

Sergeant Johnson: Then they must love the scent of testosterone.
____

Sergeant Johnson: Then they must love the scent of a real man!
____

Sergeant Johnson: Then they must love the smell of Bvlgari. Yeah, I'm doing a little product placement! I gotta get paid, too!

"Fì'u keye'ung lu!"
"Keye'ung? FÌTSENG. LU. SPA'TAAAAAAA!!!"