Portal 2

Started by Hufwe ta'em, April 10, 2011, 08:25:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Txep swirä

The are going to make some new singleplayer maps aswell right? I thought that I heard something about it...

But I always want to join a good co-op, just ask me when i am online  ;)
"You not be here. Go back!"
Neytiri

I survived Black Mesa, I went trough City 17, I fought trough Rapture and escaped....
So what can possible go wrong on Pandora?

Stories:
The untold stories of the war on Pandora (written in Dutch)written in English

'Oma Tirea

Quote from: Human No More on October 13, 2011, 01:56:40 PM
Quote from: 'Oma Tirea on October 07, 2011, 01:18:14 AM
Has anyone checked out the new least portals/least time challenges?  'Cause I'm seeking co-op partners again for this (the least portals challenges in particular...).  I've worked out the numbers so that we can get a good spot in the leaderboards :D

Just look for me online on Steam.  I'm not away or busy, and if I am, I'm simply offline.

If you know how to do them, send me a steam invite sometime (HumanNoMore) and I'll have a go :)

Invited....

[img]http://swokaikran.skxawng.lu/sigbar/nwotd.php?p=2b[/img]

ÌTXTSTXRR!!

Srake serar le'Ìnglìsìa lì'fyayä aylì'ut?  Nari si älofoniru rutxe!!

'Oma Tirea

I see some new user-friendly puzzle creation software coming my way ;D

* 'Oma Tirea plots out some super-evil and deadly tests that are guaranteed to have you dead "in 5 seconds." xD

ÌTXTSTXRR!!

'Itan Atxur

What is this you speak of?!?

Check out more from my DeviantArt page HERE

'Oma Tirea

Fì'u

Ke tsun pivey fte ngivop ;D

Kop, when this comes out, I'll be watching out for any test chambers that you guys upload :D

ÌTXTSTXRR!!

'Itan Atxur

You just linked me to the rest of my life...

Check out more from my DeviantArt page HERE

Clarke

Quote from: 'Oma Tirea on November 02, 2011, 11:11:19 PM
* 'Oma Tirea plots out some super-evil and deadly tests that are guaranteed to have you dead "in 5 seconds." xD
"It turns out that the humans are surprisingly fragile... and surprisingly vocal about how fragile they are."

GLaDOS is a monster. An opera-singing, hilarious monster. :P

'Oma Tirea

Quote from: Keyvì Tsyonson
Zola'u nìprrte', Na'viya!  Samsiyu, Ayoloeyktan, Aymakto, ayngal fìtsengit tok talun... well, I don't really know how to say it in Na'vi, so, you're here because we want alien humanoid test subjects, and you're it.  So, who's ready to hunt for some Science?  Now, you already met one another on the ISV Venture Star over here, so allow me to introduce myself: oeru syaw fko Keyvì Tsyonson.  Oe lu Palulukan Makto ayngeyä.

One of you tells me that you already have a human science colony on your home planet... er, moon.  What they don't know is that this is Aperture Science.  They don't do Aperture Science over on Pandora.

Quote from: Keyvì TsyonsonCave here.  Let me tell you, it wasn't easy to design everything to be twice as big as it was on earth, especially that portal device you're gripping in your four-fingered hands.  Let me know if you're in a chamber designed for humans, because chances are it's not a real test.

I understand you Na'vi are very protective of your land, so how did we find the space for these test chambers?  We used that old unobtanium mine in your moon.  Like on Earth, we do all of our test chamber construction underground.

Fact: portals can be placed on any surface containing a good amount of lunar dust.  Now don't expect to be placing any portals anywaere on your moon, because when I said "moon,"  I meant Earth moon.  Keyvì Tsyonson, ayoe fìtseng lu hasey.

Ohh, the parodies ;D

Anyway, the Portal 2 Perpetual Testing Initiative (PeTI) is out.  If you own Portal 2, you now have access to thousands of test chambers.  You can even make your own!  That's where I've been the last few days... creating and playing chambers :P

Ke... tsun... ftivang... fmivetok :D :D :D :D :D

ÌTXTSTXRR!!