Previous topic - Next topic

Does anyone play Ps3 and goes online?

Yes
9 (100%)
No
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 9

blazea242

I won't be able to accept your friend requests but when I get everything set up I will :)

owen_thornton

im at
rikus_darkness
add me if you want.  XD
"and so it ended, not with a bang or a whimper, but with nightmarish howls of glee" grubbs grady
"male tomboy, running, jumping, climbing trees and putting makeup on while ur upthere" points if u know this comedian
"you can never step in the same river twice" cannae remember XD but i likes it
"yesterday is history, tomorow is a mystery, but today is a gift, thats why it is called the present" master oogway

oeyä tireaioang syaw fko Aruthey.

Niwantaw

there is already a topic with a list of people but I can't find it right now.
fishhunter87
Add me if you want but I'm not that active
Quote from: owen_thornton on January 07, 2011, 05:11:58 PM
im at
rikus_darkness
add me if you want.  XD
I swear I sniped someone with that name not too long ago...
Only mostly AWOL.

owen_thornton

that, my dear friend, is quite impossible, i dont, ever play CoD, i really just hate the game XD
"and so it ended, not with a bang or a whimper, but with nightmarish howls of glee" grubbs grady
"male tomboy, running, jumping, climbing trees and putting makeup on while ur upthere" points if u know this comedian
"yesterday is history, tomorow is a mystery, but today is a gift, thats why it is called the present" master oogway

Niwantaw

wasn't cod.
Can't entirely remember what it was because I was playing a lot of different games back then...
'bout 2 months ago I think.
Only mostly AWOL.

owen_thornton

dunno, might have been turok, thats the only game i play online with, as its the only one ive got with online multiplayer lol

Niwantaw

Probably was something similar to your name then due to my lack of owning turok.
Only mostly AWOL.

owen_thornton

well to be completely honest, im quite impressed, that you remembered something like my name, for 2 WHOLE MONTHS!!!!!!!!!!

Niwantaw

I have a habit of remembering things that are unimportant.

I can still quote films/games/books I saw/played/read years ago with decent accuracy so random names are easy to remember.
Only mostly AWOL.

owen_thornton

(sorry for teh bunni kill) might it have been Fat princess?

Eanikran

DrkRatchet105 if you wanna add me.
I'm on cod but I usually only play zombies, I also play rock band (getting 3 soon), modnation racers, MoH, and socom. :P