Sega Consoles

Started by Na'vi Kxanìa Taronyu, March 22, 2010, 10:52:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Which Sega Consoles do you currently/have owned? (Choose as many as you can within truthfulness)

Genesis/Mega Drive
8 (88.9%)
Sega CD/Mega CD
3 (33.3%)
32X
4 (44.4%)
Saturn
3 (33.3%)
Dreamcast
4 (44.4%)
Nomad
3 (33.3%)
Game Gear
2 (22.2%)
Master System/Mark III
5 (55.6%)
SG-1000
1 (11.1%)
None of the Above
1 (11.1%)

Total Members Voted: 9

Na'vi Kxanìa Taronyu

Who owns any Sega consoles?  Post in here and vote on which that you do/have owned
I am a Video Producer, Webpage Designer, Na'Vi enthusiast, BMW fanatic, and a Mac OS X Server Certified Server Administrator.

I am The People's Forbidden Hunter
Oel ngati kameie!

I don't know where to turn, as my future is clouded.  The future is a haze, as my path is unclear.  Will my loyalty stick with my Terran race, or will it stick with the Na'vi?

Nìwotxkrr Tìyawn

I've owned all of them at one point or another, might still have a few around, my parents are pack rats.
Naruto Shippuden Episode 166: Confession
                                    Watch it, Love it, Live it

Na'vi Kxanìa Taronyu

I just have to admit, I really enjoy the older games more then today's games.  Classic games are like a fine wine.  (Sonic, Gauntlet, OutRun, Ghouls n Ghosts, etc.). They all are still fun...even by today's standards.
I am a Video Producer, Webpage Designer, Na'Vi enthusiast, BMW fanatic, and a Mac OS X Server Certified Server Administrator.

Oel ngati kameie!

I don't know where to turn, as my future is clouded.  The future is a haze, as my path is unclear.  Will my loyalty stick with my Terran race, or will it stick with the Na'vi?

Nìwotxkrr Tìyawn

Especially Mortal Combat, I'll never get tired of playing that. "Get Over Here!!"
Naruto Shippuden Episode 166: Confession
                                    Watch it, Love it, Live it

Emtokay

i still love the old classic sonic with its basic structure and story line, Sonic runs and goes into loops, sonic collects rings, sonice beats dr eggman sonic wins not like todays ones that have third person WWE style combat

and good on Master System with alex Kid built in, i love the concept of you beat the boss by playing scissors paper rock

soo many hours of my life spent on sonc, mario andretti racing, alex kid
If Nothing In This World Can Change Our Children Will Inherit Nothing

Niwantaw

used to play urban strike a lot but never got past level 2
Only mostly AWOL.

Kesìltsamsiyu

Sonic 3 is still one of my favorite games of all time, I play through it on an emulator (my genesis is b0rken :<) every couple weeks or so. Dreamcast deserved better games, it was amazing hardware for its time.
Phase I: IPTG -> GFP
Phase III: Avatar Botany

Na'vi Kxanìa Taronyu

I am starting to see the classic consoles starting to come back.  Even the SEGA Dreamcast is finally coming back.  You can burn the games now to play them on the Dreamcast, which thankfully actually can let us have more fun, but opens us up to more Dreamcast games at the same time!  I pull out my Dreamcast and Saturn every once in a while, but I still play my Genesis every week.  I only want a SEGA Channel adaptor to finish my collection for the Genesis.

Oel ngati kameie!