So... PSN has been taken down by a group of hackers.

Started by 'Itan Atxur, April 21, 2011, 10:18:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Brainiac

Quote from: 'Itan Atxur on May 08, 2011, 08:05:14 PM
Lol. I think we're off topic again  ::) It's my fault to so I'm sorry :(
Yes, be very sorry!

Although, when there aren't any updates, It's so sad to leave this topic alone.
It needs the love :p
Speed is a ppoor sbubstitue fo accurancy

Check out my blogif my presence on this board isn't weird enough for you.

ExLibrisMortis

Brainiac

'Itan Atxur

Sony is gonna need an absolute KILLER E3 this year.

Check out more from my DeviantArt page HERE

Brainiac

Quote from: 'Itan Atxur on May 09, 2011, 06:28:00 AM
Sony is gonna need an absolute KILLER E3 this year.
drifting off-topic again but... unless they announce the ps4... they won't.

'Itan Atxur

Whoops! Sorry :(

But you don't think that is loosely related? I swear I wasn't knowingly going off topic this time. But I'm off topic now so... facepalm

Txantslusam Skxawng

Sony hired a team of 3 different companies to find out who hacked PSN and also pay money to the one who has a good tip

source: http://entertainment.nl.msn.com/home/sony-zoekt-playstation-hackers-met-tipgevers
WirelessTsaheylu=Bluetooth
Inventor of the word NARF

Emtokay

I had a wonderful dream last night that I was playing online BC2 with my beloved PS3 then my alarm woke me up at 6 in the morning. I could've lived in that dream./
If Nothing In This World Can Change Our Children Will Inherit Nothing

Emtokay

Emtokay

Tsteu nantang

Quote from: Emtokay on May 10, 2011, 04:29:49 AM
May 31st is the new deadline

http://au.ps3.ign.com/articles/116/1166810p1.html?_cmpid=ign18
Did you see the update?
QuoteUpdated: Whilst May 31 is the date that Sony aims to return full functionality to the PSN service, including the PSN Store, according to the PlayStation Blog the company aims to restore online gameplay before that date.
http://livenavi.forumotion.com/ HELP US OUT
Quote from: archaic
Plus she's hot, in a 'nine feet tall, skinny, blue, stripy, with a tail' kind of way.
old gallery link?id=2029[/img]

Eanikran

I saw it, but I don't believe what they say anymore talun they've changed it 3 times.

Txantslusam Skxawng

Seems my guess wasn't that far off. ( My guess was that it would be back in June )

'Itan Atxur

bommel

Let's hope they will make it then. At least I'm currently too busy with my final exams so I can't play anyway

Eanikran

hrh@ this guy's a**holery
http://ps3.ign.com/articles/116/1165493p1.html

Calling yourself better than people who don't have or pay for a PSN+ subscription, because you do?
HOW ABOUT YOU GET NOTHING.

Txantslusam Skxawng

Quoteshouldn't heavy users who drop their cash regularly get more? In terms of fundamental fairness, those who spend should get more than those who don't.

People who pay are better.... What is this??... 1915 or something. It was until 1917 that only people who had money 'were good enough' in the Netherlands.

'Itan Atxur

You gotta remember, even people who didn't pay for PSN paid for their Playstations. The end result is that EVERYBODY pays for PSN. I personally feel that everybody getting the same deal is 100% fair and I (the Microsoft fanboy) applaud Sony for giving away free stuff at all. I doubt Microsoft would have.

Txantslusam Skxawng

Quote from: 'Itan Atxur on May 11, 2011, 04:32:34 PM
You gotta remember, even people who didn't pay for PSN paid for their Playstations. The end result is that EVERYBODY pays for PSN. I personally feel that everybody getting the same deal is 100% fair and I (the Microsoft fanboy) applaud Sony for giving away free stuff at all. I doubt Microsoft would have.
What would MS have made more money on Xbox Live or Halo   HRH

But back on topic, I'm glad the estimated date is after my exams

ExLibrisMortis

Quote from: Eanikran te Txuronyu Ateyo'itan on May 11, 2011, 02:54:00 PM
hrh@ this guy's a**holery
http://ps3.ign.com/articles/116/1165493p1.html

Calling yourself better than people who don't have or pay for a PSN+ subscription, because you do?
HOW ABOUT YOU GET NOTHING.

The guy in this article has a very valid point. To be perfectly honest its much like social programs in various countries. You'd be extremely upset if you only got the same benefits as someone else, yet you actually pay your taxes. You put you're hard earned money into monthly fee, you went above and beyond in terms of services bought. So essentially he -should- get something more than those that didn't pay the PSN+. That's truly just simple business. Paying customers always trump non-paying customers.