So... PSN has been taken down by a group of hackers.

Started by 'Itan Atxur, April 21, 2011, 10:18:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Txantslusam Skxawng

Quote from: ExLibrisMortis on May 15, 2011, 05:57:53 PM
Quote from: 'Itan Atxur on May 14, 2011, 11:17:37 AM
But not everybody can afford the fancy health care. Do these people not deserve proper help during their time of need?

That's a WHOLE different discussion. One of the key things is that health care insurance is not a right, its a privilege. And yet another is that medical fields, -not- the insurance providers, but your doctor's/hospitals charge stupid amounts for procedures that shouldn't even be so much.

IN other news, I heard PSN was online. Seems not for long. But getting 2 free games out of it should be cool.
PSP users can also get another 2 free ( PSP ) games.
WirelessTsaheylu=Bluetooth
Inventor of the word NARF

Brainiac

Quote from: Txantslusam Skxawng on May 16, 2011, 03:48:58 AM
Quote from: ExLibrisMortis on May 15, 2011, 05:57:53 PM
Quote from: 'Itan Atxur on May 14, 2011, 11:17:37 AM
But not everybody can afford the fancy health care. Do these people not deserve proper help during their time of need?

That's a WHOLE different discussion. One of the key things is that health care insurance is not a right, its a privilege. And yet another is that medical fields, -not- the insurance providers, but your doctor's/hospitals charge stupid amounts for procedures that shouldn't even be so much.

IN other news, I heard PSN was online. Seems not for long. But getting 2 free games out of it should be cool.
PSP users can also get another 2 free ( PSP ) games.
Shoo. Shoo.
Speed is a ppoor sbubstitue fo accurancy

Check out my blogif my presence on this board isn't weird enough for you.

bommel

Hey, I can log in again :) Know I'll have to wait for that damn password reset mail...

Txantslusam Skxawng

Quote from: bommel on May 16, 2011, 05:14:44 PM
Hey, I can log in again :) Know I'll have to wait for that damn password reset mail...
I just changed it on my PS3 after it said I needed to change it and I could instantly log in after that.

But I just read about the free games when PS Store comes online:

PS3:

LittleBigPlanet
InFamous
WipEout HD/Fury
Ratchet & Clank: Quest for Booty
Dead Nation

PSP:

LittleBigPlanet PSP
ModNation Racers Mini PSP
Pursuit Force
Killzone Liberation

And about the PS+, the PS+ do get extra attention as they wanted, PS+ users get 60 days extra for free and non PS+ users get 30 days free. And they only offer this in country where PS+ is supported!

And you can only get this if you a legit account made before 21 april 2011.

source: http://nl.playstation.com/ps3/news/articles/detail/item373890/Welcome-Back-programma-van-PSN/?site_locale=nl_NL ( official dutch playstation site )

Eanikran

Can you only get one of the games or all of them?

'Itan Atxur

Check out more from my DeviantArt page HERE

bommel

Infamous & dead nation won't be available in Germany (not tested by USK) so two less to choose from for me :(

Emtokay

still waiting for email on MAD account. Been 2 days now since they said it's been sent and it won't let me do it by PS3
If Nothing In This World Can Change Our Children Will Inherit Nothing

bommel

I received the mail this morning - after almost 24 hours. Seems like not everything is up running again. At least I could change my pw successfully.

ExLibrisMortis

Imagine however millions of people trying to get the info all at once. I feel for the IT's that gotta deal with all those people.

bommel

Quote from: ExLibrisMortis on May 18, 2011, 04:24:53 AM
Imagine however millions of people trying to get the info all at once. I feel for the IT's that gotta deal with all those people.
Yeah, that was my thought too. You probably can't send million of mails at once...

Txantslusam Skxawng

I just received my pass 6 hours ago. I first changed it when it first came back online, never got anything, then I tried changing my pass two times yesterday and now I got it.

Tsanten Eywa 'eveng

I have heard that when it come online, you can get 2 games for free  :)
you can get 2 PS3 games, and 2 PSP games

you can choose of this games(this is what European PS3 owners can choose):

PS3:
Little Big Planet
Infamous
Wipeout HD Fury
Ratchet and Clank: Quest for Booty
Dead Nation

PSP:
Little Big Planet PSP
ModNation PSP
Pursuit Force
Killzone Liberation

Txantslusam Skxawng

I already said that and about the PS+ thing, about 10 posts down/up, be sure to look at previous posts next time you post something, just a little heads up

Txantslusam Skxawng

Tuesday 31/5/2011 from 21.00 untill Wednesday 1/06/2011 03.00 PSN will be offline for maintenance. There is no info that the PS Store will be online after the maintenance, even though this was their expected date that the PS Store would be online..... expected... I know..

'Itan Atxur

Man. This must be a pretty tough time for Sony. I've heard overall they've lost 4.4 billion dollars this year, 171 million from the PSN issue.

Check out more from my DeviantArt page HERE

Txantslusam Skxawng

Tsanten Eywa 'eveng

I have heard now that PSN is back online on friday

Txantslusam Skxawng

that is this week, but they update the blog when they're back online, but I'm going to check their Twitter... much more up-to-date