So... PSN has been taken down by a group of hackers.

Started by 'Itan Atxur, April 21, 2011, 10:18:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bommel

'Itan Atxur

I remember when this was supposed to last two days...

Check out more from my DeviantArt page HERE

Txantslusam Skxawng

This was tweeted on Twitter by Zipper and Re-tweeted by Playstation 1 hour ago

The PlayStation Store is back, and with it #MAG's Interdiction DLC and #SOCOM 4's Abandoned map are now FREE for PlayStation Plus members!

( But now almost everyone is a Playstation Plus member :P So it probably it is only free for ppl that were PS+ before the store went down, but idk )

Edit: I just checked and the Playstation Store is back online! Now we need to wait to get our free stuff :P

Edit 2: More info about the Welcome back: http://blog.us.playstation.com/2011/06/01/playstation-store-is-available-and-updated-now/?utm_source=twitter&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=Store_60111 ( There is too much info on there to put in here! )

Edit 3: I saw this comment and I found it pretty funny :P Can we get a " I survived the PSN Downtime" shirt for PS Home ?
WirelessTsaheylu=Bluetooth
Inventor of the word NARF

Txantslusam Skxawng

Brainiac

Speed is a ppoor sbubstitue fo accurancy

Check out my blogif my presence on this board isn't weird enough for you.

Eanikran

Quote from: Brainiac on June 03, 2011, 02:12:15 PM
Quote from: Txantslusam Skxawng on June 03, 2011, 01:03:42 PM
'Welcome Back' available in the store
ARF!
Way too many pointless errors right now, too many people rushing the server, can't do sh*t atm.

Txantslusam Skxawng

Quote from: Eanikran te Txuronyu Ateyo'itan on June 03, 2011, 04:05:46 PM
ARF!
Way too many pointless errors right now, too many people rushing the server, can't do sh*t atm.
But you can download some stuff of the PS+ offers. But I am trying tomorrow after work. One of the ppl in my friendslist already has downloaded inFamous.

Eanikran

Quote from: Txantslusam Skxawng on June 03, 2011, 05:37:56 PM
ARF!
But you can download some stuff of the PS+ offers. But I am trying tomorrow after work. One of the ppl in my friendslist already has downloaded inFamous.
It was just so many people on at once trying to download it made it throw errors, I'm getting dead nation and LBP.

Txantslusam Skxawng

Quote from: Eanikran te Txuronyu Ateyo'itan on June 03, 2011, 05:47:34 PM
Quote from: Txantslusam Skxawng on June 03, 2011, 05:37:56 PM
ARF!
It was just so many people on at once trying to download it made it throw errors, I'm getting dead nation and LBP.
You can get the games via
Q: I clicked on one of the Welcome Back Free PS3/PSP Game 1/2 selections, clicked "Get Now", but no games showed up. Now that option is no longer selectable in the Store. Where is my game?
A: This is an issue we're working on resolving, however for the time being, you can still get to that content by going to the XMB and under the PlayStation Network column, go to Account Management>Transaction Management>Services List>SCEA Promotion. You should be able to access the content in the option you selected here.

More info about this on : http://blog.us.playstation.com/2011/06/03/welcome-back/

Tsanten Eywa 'eveng

Finally, it's back online :)

add me on PSN: kri_stendal

Emtokay

If Nothing In This World Can Change Our Children Will Inherit Nothing

bommel

According to some news post I've read on a German PC website it should be back online here, too. Will have a look as soon as I'm back home (I'm currently at my parents' house)

Txantslusam Skxawng

Quote from: Emtokay on June 05, 2011, 01:18:12 AM
got me inFamous and Dead Nation
I got the same, the day it came back online! I've also downloaded Burnout Paradise, so now I don't need to put the disc of the game in my PS3 :P

Technowraith

PSN should be coming back on-line for just about everyone at this time. US came back online awhile ago. Japanese servers are still questionable, because the govt in japan is forbidding the japanese servers to restart until they are satisfied with the security measures. It's not helping PSN's cause when Sony got hacked again (different services, not PSN again) so not sure if the japanese govt further delayed restarting the japanese PSN servers or not.
See that shadow? It's the last one you're gonna see.

Tsmukan fa kxetse anawm

Emtokay

Well the Japanese bad company 2 servers came back online a week or two ago. You can tell cause it lags horribly and every name has a bunch of numbers in it and stuff like ryu etc

Txantslusam Skxawng

Its funny to see that everyone in my friendslist is playing inFamous / DEAD NATION or Burnout Paradise V1.9

Emtokay

That's a lie since I still haven't finished downloading my freebies

Txantslusam Skxawng

Let me correct myself. Every sane person on my list is playing on those free games :P

Niwantaw

But dead nation is so much fun...

although wipe out is awesome too.
Only mostly AWOL.

Txantslusam Skxawng

Quote from: Tawtewng on June 09, 2011, 05:37:18 AM
But dead nation is so much fun...

although wipe out is awesome too.
I got WipeOut HD, DEAD NATION, inFamous, StarDust HD, ModNation Racers PSP and LittleBigPlanet PSP via Welcome Back program.

And yes Dead Nation is a lot of fun. I just am at the level on the docks, so far I got my rifle, smg, shotgun, grenades and molotovs fully upgraded. The main rifle damn powerful!! Almost every zombie dies by one or two shots, those 'special' zombies just take one powershot, but the machete zombies takes a little more.

The only weapons I have are the main rifle, smg and shotgun. And I just bought the grenade launcher, haven't used it yet.

And one more thing, don't buy the flamethrower! I have used in the co-op mode and it kinda sucks, to me then.....