Star Citizen, November 2014

Started by Tsanten Eywa 'eveng, October 14, 2012, 06:33:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tìtstewan

Yes, the game is really beautyful!
That quality are rarely sees ;)

-| Na'vi Vocab + Audio | Na'viteri as one HTML file | FAQ | Useful Links for Beginners |-
-| Kem si fu kem rä'ä si, ke lu tìfmi. |-

Tsanten Eywa 'eveng

Star Citizen has reached $1,200,000. The goal is to reach $2,000,000

It reached $1,000,000 in just 14 days.

Tsanten Eywa 'eveng

WOW!!! :o :o :o :o

$100,000 in just 3 days now.

the pledge to Star Citizen has reached around $1,352,000 now :o :o
http://www.robertsspaceindustries.com/

Tsanten Eywa 'eveng

That's really impressing. Star Citizen has earned almost the double of the goal

The goal was to reach 2 million US dollars, and now it is around 3.5 million US dollars

http://www.robertsspaceindustries.com/

It has got 79% more than it's goal

Kekerusey

Quote from: Tsanten Eywa 'eveng on October 14, 2012, 06:33:46 AMStar Citizen is a space trading and combat simulator. This game is only available for PC, and coming out around in the year 2014 or 2015

Aw ... you beat me to it :)

A friend of mine set me a link to another kickstarter promoted game, a sequel to the original Elite which he was very excited about ... I liked Elite, played it, but was never really a huge fan and never got to grips with Elite 2. I guess I started having a look around and found "Star Citizen" and, as I watched the video, I started going a bit loopy! I've always been very Space Sim oriented and played nearly every Chris Roberts game ever released (the exceptions being "Freelancer" and the online/multi-player version ... I had a second hand copy of the game but I couldn't get it to run, disk surface too scratched) ... so I watched the video with absolute amazement and excitement all the while thinking, "Kitty want a bowl of laser?" (guess you'd have to be into the original Wing Commander/Privateer games to understand that ... it will be interesting to see if the Kilrathi make it into the new game, I wouldn't mind playing one of them).

Anyway ... the machine specs (if those are the ones the game will require) are no real problem as I already have a core i7, 16GB ram and a fairly good  video card (I can always upgrade that if if turns out to be under-spec).

Where did you get those specs anyway? I can't find them on the Roberts Industries site.

I've pledged $65 to the project ... I guess that's about £50 for me and gets me the following:

BOUNTY HUNTER: A digital copy of the finished game for your PC with your Origin 300i spaceship ready to fly + 2,000 Galactic Credits + Exclusive access to the Alpha and Beta + Digital copy of game soundtrack + Digital copy of the map for the game universe + Digital 42-page Star Citizens manual + Green Citizen's Card (Physical reward)

The Green Citizen's card is why I had to pay an extra $5 ... though Roberts is (or appears to be) English I guess the game is developed in the US so I have to pay for anything physical to be sent.

I must admit I'm quite looking forward to having a go on the Alpha when it reaches that stage.

Keke
Kekerusey (Not Dead [Undead])
"Keye'ung lu nì'aw tì'eyng mì-kìfkey lekye'ung :)"
Geekanology, UK Atheist &
The "Science, Just Science" Campaign (A Cobweb)

Tsanten Eywa 'eveng

Some new photos from the upcoming game Star Citizen by Wing Commander's game producer Chris Roberts.
Star Citizen will be released on only PC in November 2014.

Concept arts

Tìtstewan

Oh hell...Thats looks great! :o
Well, I know my graphics card will burn hard... :-X

-| Na'vi Vocab + Audio | Na'viteri as one HTML file | FAQ | Useful Links for Beginners |-

Tsanten Eywa 'eveng

Tìtstewan

Tsanten Eywa 'eveng

Tìtstewan

Tsanten Eywa 'eveng

Tìtstewan

...too long time to wait. I want this game! :D

Tsanten Eywa 'eveng

It's been announced that this will be the ship that everyone will have in the start of the game. The spaceship is called Aurora
http://www.robertsspaceindustries.com/the-aurora-revealed/

More....

concept art of China's capital Beijing

Tyrol, a red giant bordering Banu territory that is preparing to go supernova

Terra
http://www.robertsspaceindustries.com/evolving-terra/

Ooooh this game is gonna be so amazing :)

Tìtstewan

:o Oh hell the cities looks great!
Nice start ship. :)

Tsanten Eywa 'eveng

Star Citizen has achieved a lot of goals. They have got over 9 million US dollars, soon 10 million.

Human No More

I've been a backer on this for a few months, really like the idea :D
"I can barely remember my old life. I don't know who I am any more."

HNM, not 'Human' :)

Na'vi tattoo:
1 | 2 (finished) | 3
ToS: Human No More
dA
Personal site coming soon(ish

"God was invented to explain mystery. God is always invented to explain those things that you do not understand."
- Richard P. Feynman

Tsanten Eywa 'eveng

Star Citizen has now reached: $10,080,393

Finally, now it has reached 10 million.
Check on this website, and look at the right
http://robertsspaceindustries.com/star-citizen/

Tsanten Eywa 'eveng

The all-new 300 Series from ORIGIN is the manifestation of a feeling. It is the thrill of T4 engines pushing out of an atmosphere. It is exhilaration as you weave through an asteroid field. It is when flight controls become more than mechanisms, they become a part of you. We at ORIGIN design for you, not you and your ship.

Very full details about this ship here:
https://cdn-rsi.s3-us-west-2.amazonaws.com/brochures/300series_brochure.pdf

The 300 Series: The Next Generation is Now