Starcraft 2

Started by Skxawng, April 17, 2010, 02:03:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Skxawng

Anyone else have a Starcraft 2 beta account?

zombat.fxs

sung oeti, ulte uvan siko!

"prrkxentrrkrr is a skill best saved for only the most cunning linguist"

Étienne

Roach rush ftw.
I lawled at the armor nerf.

El Jacko

Got it about a week ago, stil suck balls at it.

Ah well, practice makes perfect.

Arcturus.centauri for now, subject to change when they whipe it.
'Look at that dot. That's here. That's home. That's us...on a mote of dust, suspended in a sunbeam' - Carl Sagan

Niwantaw

where can i get the beta?
Only mostly AWOL.

El Jacko

Quote from: Tawtute akawng on April 18, 2010, 08:43:35 AM
where can i get the beta?

Go to battle.net, create an account and then sign up for betas. Then keep an eye on your e-mails, they might pick you eventially.
'Look at that dot. That's here. That's home. That's us...on a mote of dust, suspended in a sunbeam' - Carl Sagan

Skxawng

Quote from: Étienne on April 18, 2010, 05:24:02 AM
Roach rush ftw.
I lawled at the armor nerf.
'rauders need a bigger nerf.

what's your handle?

"prrkxentrrkrr is a skill best saved for only the most cunning linguist"

wm.annis

ZrrkMakto.wmannis — but no way do you want me on your team.  I'm awful at this game... but I love it anyway.

Ikabob

still waitin on my key... kinda pissed i havent gotten one because of my past... but hey thats life... if/when i get one will let you all know :)
When college takes up all your time... What can you really do?

Skype: Ikabob13         PSN: TR4NZ-N1GH7M4R3        Steam: N1GH7M4R3

Skxe Eywaftu

"There are many dangers on Pandora, and one of the subtlest is that you may come to love it too much"- Dr. Grace Augustine

El Jacko

Dredging up an old thread, anyone else having major DC issues lately? (since patch 14...)

Skxe Eywaftu

not really. some of the new updates have been useful and good to better the swarm (btw zerg guy here)
but some updates have hindered many abilities for other races to demolish the zerg :(
but most have been very helpful, eg. ALOT of updates on the infestor
"There are many dangers on Pandora, and one of the subtlest is that you may come to love it too much"- Dr. Grace Augustine

El Jacko

I don't like how they removed the Infested Terran from Infestors, that was an awesome move. Kinda troll-ish though.

Anywho, I suck at Zerg. Prefer to roll random (providing it doesn't keep turning up terran).

Skxe Eywaftu

yer the infested terran was like the ONLY good move the infesters had :(
but i only get the infester pit to upgrade to a hive